• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Why was Brad Parscale not shot by police?

Guyzilla

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Liberal
He was drunk, he beat his wife, he had guns and he threatened to do himself harm. AND, he was belligerent to cops.

Half of this would get a hail of bullets if the person was black, or brown.

I had cops bash in MY door at midnite, when there was a report of MY beating a woman etc for an hour. Of course I was alone, lived alone and asleep for four hours, and they lied and said they listened to her cry for fifteen minutes. Then, they bashed in my door, all with gun in up and ready. Had I had a gun, or a dog, we both would be dead.

But Trump and his people are the REAL AMERICANS. They are coddled by cops. Not us fools. No, we suffer being swatted willy nilly. And if we show any belligerence, we will suffer.

This is why the REAL AMERICANS want cops to go heavy handed, as THEY are not the ones swatted, we are.

--------------------------------------------------------

Profile photo, opens profile page on Twitter in a new tab
Tom Winter
@Tom_Winter

NBC News: According to police records, Parscale had 10 guns confiscated from his residence, including several rifles. Police described Parscale as being under the influence of alcohol. Police say they observed bruising on Parscale's wife, Candace, and she stated he has hit her.

95ce6b43c812d86d0ef229791371d254_normal.png

Tom Winter

@Tom_Winter
NBC News : Trump senior campaign advisor Brad Parscale was detained by police in Fort Lauderdale, FL today after officers were called to his house and his wife told them he had access to firearms and was threatening to harm himself, a police spokesperson says.
8:39 AM · Sep 28, 2020

It could be he didn’t shoot at the cops, try and take away their weapons, nor did he advance on them in a threatening manner.

Of course if all you’re concerned about is trying to turn this into a race issue then you’ll make up your own reasons and ignore the rest.

"Trump senior campaign advisor" vs
"A senior adviser for data and digital operations for the Trump campaign"

Don't know why we're trying to make him sound like the campaign manager or something. So guilt by association looks better?

¯\_( ͡❛ ͜ʖ ͡❛)_/¯ Likely because He was not living in a Poor Community.... and they knew for sure, he was not brown, black or tan...

Besides:
He tried to promote the campaign of a Devil Cult Leader who is a Seditious Mobster whom he danced and sang with such a Devil... and it took its toll.
There's more to come, as its too late for many to Jump ship to shore... they are floating in deep waters...far from shore... Options are very thin at this stage to get off the ship. (He knew it!!)

Last edited:
It could be he didn’t shoot at the cops, try and take away their weapons, nor did he advance on them in a threatening manner.

Of course if all you’re concerned about is trying to turn this into a race issue then you’ll make up your own reasons and ignore the rest.
I didnt beat a woman, I wasnt drunk, I was asleep, didnt try and take their weapons, or advance on them, and they bashed in my door, and put me in cuffs. Try again. Oh, I am white, so this is not a race thingie.

I didnt beat a woman, I wasnt drunk, I was asleep, didnt try and take their weapons, or advance on them, and they bashed in my door, and put me in cuffs. Try again. Oh, I am white, so this is not a race thingie.
Are we supposed to be talking about Parscale or you

Are we supposed to be talking about Parscale or you
Subject is, poor folk get bashed, shot, etc, rich connected folk, get kid gloves. Lets see if he is charged for punching his wife. Two sets of rules. One for rich and Trumpish, one for us peons.

------------------------------------------
Bradley Parscale, former campaign manager to president Donald Trump, was in the middle of an armed standoff with police at his Fort Lauderdale home when unexpected help arrived: Officer Christopher Wilson, a personal friend.

Candice Parscale says her husband chambered a round into a pistol during a heated exchange between the two.

she told a 911 dispatcher that she heard a gunshot shortly after exiting the residence

Last edited:
Subject is, poor folk get bashed, shot, etc, rich connected folk, get kid gloves. Lets see if he is charged for punching his wife. Two sets of rules. One for rich and Trumpish, one for us peons.
It apparently extends to taxes, too. ;) And pretrial confinement. And benefit of the doubt.... etc., etc., etc.

Bradley Parscale, former campaign manager to president Donald Trump, was in the middle of an armed standoff with police at his Fort Lauderdale home when unexpected help arrived: Officer Christopher Wilson, a personal friend.

Candice Parscale says her husband chambered a round into a pistol during a heated exchange between the two.

she told a 911 dispatcher that she heard a gunshot shortly after exiting the residence

It is economic level, not race.

He was drunk, he beat his wife, he had guns and he threatened to do himself harm. AND, he was belligerent to cops.

I had cops bash in MY door at midnite, when there was a report of MY beating a woman etc for an hour. Of course I was alone, lived alone and asleep for four hours, and they lied and said they listened to her cry for fifteen minutes. Then, they bashed in my door, all with gun in up and ready. Had I had a gun, or a dog, we both would be dead.

But Trump and his people are the REAL AMERICANS. They are coddled by cops. Not us fools. No, we suffer being swatted willy nilly. And if we show any belligerence, we will suffer.

This is why the REAL AMERICANS want cops to go heavy handed, as THEY are not the ones swatted, we are.

--------------------------------------------------------

Profile photo, opens profile page on Twitter in a new tab
Tom Winter
@Tom_Winter

NBC News: According to police records, Parscale had 10 guns confiscated from his residence, including several rifles. Police described Parscale as being under the influence of alcohol. Police say they observed bruising on Parscale's wife, Candace, and she stated he has hit her.

95ce6b43c812d86d0ef229791371d254_normal.png

Tom Winter

@Tom_Winter
NBC News : Trump senior campaign advisor Brad Parscale was detained by police in Fort Lauderdale, FL today after officers were called to his house and his wife told them he had access to firearms and was threatening to harm himself, a police spokesperson says.
8:39 AM · Sep 28, 2020

Now it's coming out that he's a wifebeater.

Only the best people.

It is economic level, not race.
That and race are just a couple of many variables in any police citizen interaction, not the deciding ones as a rule, although there are exceptions. It also depends on the police officer's own background on how much those bias' will affect the resolution. There's also the amount of or lack of information about the incident they may be responding to, or they may be relying on bad information, or the situation may be misinterpreted.

I would expect that Trump raping his wife is no longer against the law, as soon as his stepford judge is crammed. Being a good person is getting easier.
I genuinely hope that he gets the mental health help he needs, despite him supporting an administration that denies it to others. I also hope that he receives a permanent ban on possessing firearms for the safety of himself and others.

Seems it was an armed standoff, then it was belligerent, then they decided to knowk him down, instead of filling full of holes. Vast diff with us fools.

Seems it was an armed standoff, then it was belligerent, then they decided to knowk him down, instead of filling full of holes. Vast diff with us fools.

Can you show us the part where he had a weapon in his hand, or was resisting arrest?

Poverty plays a role, but poor minorities with darker skins tend to have it worse than poor white people. . . .

Can you show us the part where he had a weapon in his hand, or was resisting arrest?
He had an assault can on him. Cops call those guns when the person is poor or not white.

I have so had it with you victims.

You'll wind up keeping Trump in office with this kind of nonsense.

1) He didn't fight back

2) He probably doesn't have a long list of arrests on his record.

If he was black and it went down like this you people would have freaked that the officers tackled him to the ground. There would have been more riots tonight.

He was white and lived in an upscale HOA so he wasn't shot, but that takedown was still completely gratuitous.

Our police are too violent, plain and simple.

He was white and lived in an upscale HOA so he wasn't shot, but that takedown was still completely gratuitous.

He wasn't shot because there was literally no reason (not even a bad reason) to shoot him.

If you bothered to understand the statistics, being white or not white has nothing to do with anything in this context.

He wasn't shot because there was literally no reason (not even a bad reason) to shoot him.

If you bothered to understand the statistics, being white or not white has nothing to do with anything in this context.

There was literally no reason to use force at all. It was completely gratuitous.

There was literally no reason to use force at all. It was completely gratuitous.

I agree with you there, but I was addressing the question of why he was not shot.

It’s also a reminder that when one owns a gun, it’s much more likely to be used to inflict self harm or harm to family than the Rambo fantasy you probably bought it for.

It’s also a reminder that when one owns a gun, it’s much more likely to be used to inflict self harm or harm to family than the Rambo fantasy you probably bought it for.

Well that Rittenhouse guy got to have his Rambo fantasy...sort of.

Back
Top Bottom