• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Why Trump will win

I told you what I would do. I already made the call. The office was closed, but I left a lengthy message including the website, the thread, and your screen name. They have my name, my phone number, and my e-mail address, and I'm sure they'll be calling me tomorrow.

The First Amendment does not cover what you did. I strongly suspect they'll only interview you and give you a warning - I hope they don't do anything more than that. I hope you learn from this experience.

Nice to know you'd be the kind of person to let the Nazis know where all the Germans hiding Jews were located.
Reported for evil intent.

I already made the call. I wasn't kidding. I may be retired military...but I still take my duty quite seriously when the occasion demands.

*Robotic*THIS IS MY RIFLE! THIS IS MY GUN! ONE IS FOR KILLING! ONE IS FOR FUN! ALL ENEMIES OF THE STATE, SHALL BE UNDONE!/*

Trump now will get a lot more womens's vote

I should probably get started on that.

These quote-unquote 'progressives' who defend a theoretical PRESIDENT TRUMP over 2nd-amendment rights are the most DISGUSTING and VILE ****ING CREATURES ON THE PLANET!

Go ahead!

Report that, too!

Crybabybackbitch!

Moderator's Warning:
Abbazorkzog will no longer be posting in this thread. Unless others would like to join him, I suggest reigning it in and discussing the topic.

Lock and LOAD
WE
ARE
The
MILITIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
DEATH TO PRESIDENT TRUMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

I know that freedom of speach is much more liberal in the USA but surely calling for the killing of a politician you don't like has to be against some law and could get this forum in legal trouble, surely???

That's from an anti-Trump plumber.

Last edited:
I told you what I would do. I already made the call. The office was closed, but I left a lengthy message including the website, the thread, and your screen name. They have my name, my phone number, and my e-mail address, and I'm sure they'll be calling me tomorrow.

The First Amendment does not cover what you did. I strongly suspect they'll only interview you and give you a warning - I hope they don't do anything more than that. I hope you learn from this experience.

Well done.

The internet suffers from far too many nutters being allowed too much mental freedom.

*Robotic*THIS IS MY RIFLE! THIS IS MY GUN! ONE IS FOR KILLING! ONE IS FOR FUN! ALL ENEMIES OF THE STATE, SHALL BE UNDONE!/*

This is why it should not be allowed for people to own guns without any need for them. The hobbists who would have to find a different hobby would have to pay the price for stopping the nut jobs being armed.

I prefer the freedom of not kiving next to an armed nutter to the freedom of being so armed myself.

Who says the Republicans can not take back the White House? Why not? If non-whites outnumber the white Republicans, someone explain why the Republicans control Congress? Ninety-nine percent of those in the crowd were WHITE with a smattering of oreos and coconuts.

Trump played to the crowd at the RNC. The speech consisted of blaming Obama-Clinton for all the nation's ills while claiming things that he already as mentioned.
And the crowd ate it up! But nowhere did he mention HOW he would fix the nation's ills.

But what will it be like the morning after?

Oreos and coconuts? You didn't seriously post that and expect to begin an adult debate, did you?

I already made the call. I wasn't kidding. I may be retired military...but I still take my duty quite seriously when the occasion demands.

I'm not going to chime in for or against. Your actions are yours. I'm outta this.

Lock and LOAD
WE
ARE
The
MILITIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
DEATH TO PRESIDENT TRUMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

Keep posting like this and you most definitely will be feeling the Johnson.

As for the topic... The only way trump can win is with voter apathy and complacency. And with his highly inflammatory rhetoric, I find that a difficult mission for him.

Last edited:
Who says the Republicans can not take back the White House? Why not? If non-whites outnumber the white Republicans, someone explain why the Republicans control Congress? Ninety-nine percent of those in the crowd were WHITE with a smattering of oreos and coconuts.

Trump played to the crowd at the RNC. The speech consisted of blaming Obama-Clinton for all the nation's ills while claiming things that he already as mentioned.
And the crowd ate it up! But nowhere did he mention HOW he would fix the nation's ills.

But what will it be like the morning after?

Since when has any candidate laid down a bunch of nuts and bolts, particularly at an event such as this? This was Trump's coronation. Hillary will have her coronation and will lay down some bland undetailed generalities as well. I'm for peace in the world. I'm for minorities and women's rights and income inequality. I'm against Wall Street (but I'm not against taking their money). Yada Yada Yada.

All I'm saying is people were saying Obama was a fascist, communist, and even he would bring the end of days. He was the beast with the 666 stamped somewhere on his body. I wouldn't be surprised if people compared him to Hitler.

And whatever your attitudes lye with regards to Obama, the world didn't end, there is no take over of the world, and we still live in an aristocracy.

I think what made me dislike Trump was his stance on immigration and "Islamic Extremism." I thought of America during what, the 1910's? Where boats of immigrants after immigrants flooded New York and were able to live. Those immigrants further advanced our nation for generations. So I don't think we should be against so many immigrants.

I think immigrants coming legally should take precedence over immigrants who come over illegally. To me that makes sense.
Instead of deporting and banning all muslims, we could basically ban immigrants coming from certain locations of the middle east, not because of their religion. To me, that specificity makes more sense.

However this wanting of war against "Islamic extremists" is just going to make the issue worse. The US started ISIL, and now we are going to declare war? The world is funding ISIL by buying their oil, and then we are going to spend more money destroying them, by then spending more money so they can arm themselves, so we can destroy them. Seems like a weapons manufacturer's dream, and the harvesting of materials to make those weapons.

So I am torn. I wanted Bernie from the very start. I even contributed financially to his campaign. I hate Hillary. Especially after the FBI press conference on her servers. If someone in high rankings of the Army or something, did that, they would be stripped of their uniform, and God knows what else would be done to them. Banks and financial firms help fund Hillary. I mean, ew.

The same token, I really like some of the stances of Trump, and the very few instances of how he is going to get things done. For example, health insurance. Make health insurance compete across the entire nation instead of states. That makes a whole lot more sense to me.

But immigration, that's an iffy one with me. I think immigrants are important, I think legal immigrants should be in first, and really the only immigrant allowed. If we were to tighten to immigrant process, and maybe not allow people from a certain geographic location, I think I would be okay with that. Why allow our enemies in? Once things have changed you can change the immigration policy.

But this blind hate towards muslims in the middle east, I get it, but we started it. So why are we incredibly mad at them when we blew up Iraq, then armed rebels in Syria, then they found oil fields, and now they are selling us and our allies oil. I mean we armed them! To me that makes no sense. So I have no idea who I am going to vote for. I don't like Hillary, but there are things about Trump that really make me nervous.

I think immigrants coming legally should take precedence over immigrants who come over illegally. To me that makes sense.
Instead of deporting and banning all muslims, we could basically ban immigrants coming from certain locations of the middle east, not because of their religion. To me, that specificity makes more sense.

So those who have been ethnically cleansed from Syria will be met with a closed door then?

Those that are fleeing the war are often the good guys.

Sometimes not.

So those who have been ethnically cleansed from Syria will be met with a closed door then?

Those that are fleeing the war are often the good guys.

Sometimes not.

Any policy is not perfect. There is always a downside to it. But I also get the conservative view point, or what they are trying to say. We are letting our enemies in with open arms, especially considering our policies with illegal immigration. Again, you can put whatever policy in place, and then when things change, you can lift the policy. Or we could depend upon our immigration system, and have them look at each person very carefully. Yeah it would increase time per person, but in my opinion it is worth it.

If we were to ban immigrants from Saudi Arabia, Iraq, and Syria, and probably Afghanistan too. Basically, the middle east - it would provide more safety for Americans. I pray that racism doesn't take fruit, and that this policy is eventually lifted.

I don't know, I am torn. In one aspect, I value immigration. We were built upon the backs of slaves and immigrants. On the other, our enemies that hate us can come to America pretty easily, as it seems. So I don't really know to be honest. I do hate Hillary, but maybe I will vote for her. I just don't know.

Any policy is not perfect. There is always a downside to it. But I also get the conservative view point, or what they are trying to say. We are letting our enemies in with open arms, especially considering our policies with illegal immigration. Again, you can put whatever policy in place, and then when things change, you can lift the policy. Or we could depend upon our immigration system, and have them look at each person very carefully. Yeah it would increase time per person, but in my opinion it is worth it.

If we were to ban immigrants from Saudi Arabia, Iraq, and Syria, and probably Afghanistan too. Basically, the middle east - it would provide more safety for Americans. I pray that racism doesn't take fruit, and that this policy is eventually lifted.

I don't know, I am torn. In one aspect, I value immigration. We were built upon the backs of slaves and immigrants. On the other, our enemies that hate us can come to America pretty easily, as it seems. So I don't really know to be honest. I do hate Hillary, but maybe I will vote for her. I just don't know.

How about having a program of talking to people and groups who are suspect to find out what they individually think?

This should be done. It should be done with all people in the nation. It is the role of the state to create a nation state. That means people actually talking to each other and actually mixing and not living in separate clans.

Back
Top Bottom