• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Why Trump will win again

Good4Nothin

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Slightly Conservative
I don't really want Trump to win. I don't really want Biden either, but at least the Democrats would calm down.

But here is why I predict Trump will surprise you all again. Democrats are completely out of touch with the average American. They see crazed obese maniacal Trump supporters acting like morons. To the Democrats, that is the TYPICAL Trump supporter.

No, it isn't. The typical Trump supporter is in the closet among their Democrat friends. They don't want to be hated or cancelled, so they keep their opinions secret. But they hate a lot of what the Democrats now stand for. For example:

Democrats are obsessed with race and gender and sexual orientation, as if nothing else matters. If you are a straight white male your life has been so easy and you should feel terrible about it.

Democrats hate the history of America. It was all evil. There was no wisdom, no bravery, no determination. Just all evil racism and colonialism. The Native Americans were perfect angels and we should give the country back to them. Only Americans had slaves, the practice never occurred in any other time or place. The slaves were stolen, not bought, from Africa. And so on.

Democrats trust the central government, and see no reason to limit its size and power. They are not afraid of communism because hey communism was a good idea. It failed because this country unfairly opposed it.

Democrats are "pro-science." Most of them don't even know what science is, but they know it makes them look smart to say they are pro-science. They think being pro-science means trusting the official mainstream "experts" and never questioning their "wisdom." No, being scientific means being skeptical, NOT trusting the mainstream consensus. Being scientific takes time and effort and thought. You can't become scientific just by watching CNN, you have to actually read and think for yourself.

Democrats hate business. Not just the giant corporations and the crooked mega banks. They don't discriminate between huge, mid-sized and small businesses. They hate anyone who is a successful business person.

Democrats love losers and hate winners. That is why they have begin to side with the Palestinians over Israel. Israel is now an evil colonial power. Democrats learned this from the far left, as Democrats slide ever farther into extremism. Not surprising, since education has become increasingly "progressive" at all levels.

Democrats are becoming the party of atheism and secular humanism. Their contempt for religion and spirituality is growing thanks to their control of the education system. Religious and spiritual people have been increasingly becoming Republicans.

Those are some of my reasons for predicting that Trump will win again. The election might be very close, and of course both sides will accuse each other of cheating.

But Democrats, you really should blame yourselves.

I don't really want Trump to win. I don't really want Biden either, but at least the Democrats would calm down.

So, you are going to vote Biden then?

But here is why I predict Trump will surprise you all again. Democrats are completely out of touch with the average American. They see crazed obese maniacal Trump supporters acting like morons. To the Democrats, that is the TYPICAL Trump supporter.

No, it isn't. The typical Trump supporter is in the closet among their Democrat friends. They don't want to be hated or cancelled, so they keep their opinions secret. But they hate a lot of what the Democrats now stand for. For example:

Democrats are obsessed with race and gender and sexual orientation, as if nothing else matters. If you are a straight white male your life has been so easy and you should feel terrible about it.

Democrats hate the history of America. It was all evil. There was no wisdom, no bravery, no determination. Just all evil racism and colonialism. The Native Americans were perfect angels and we should give the country back to them. Only Americans had slaves, the practice never occurred in any other time or place. The slaves were stolen, not bought, from Africa. And so on.

Democrats trust the central government, and see no reason to limit its size and power. They are not afraid of communism because hey communism was a good idea. It failed because this country unfairly opposed it.

Democrats are "pro-science." Most of them don't even know what science is, but they know it makes them look smart to say they are pro-science. They think being pro-science means trusting the official mainstream "experts" and never questioning their "wisdom." No, being scientific means being skeptical, NOT trusting the mainstream consensus. Being scientific takes time and effort and thought. You can't become scientific just by watching CNN, you have to actually read and think for yourself.

Democrats hate business. Not just the giant corporations and the crooked mega banks. They don't discriminate between huge, mid-sized and small businesses. They hate anyone who is a successful business person.

Democrats love losers and hate winners. That is why they have begin to side with the Palestinians over Israel. Israel is now an evil colonial power. Democrats learned this from the far left, as Democrats slide ever farther into extremism. Not surprising, since education has become increasingly "progressive" at all levels.

Democrats are becoming the party of atheism and secular humanism. Their contempt for religion and spirituality is growing thanks to their control of the education system. Religious and spiritual people have been increasingly becoming Republicans.

Those are some of my reasons for predicting that Trump will win again. The election might be very close, and of course both sides will accuse each other of cheating.

So your logic is that if you spout off a list of things about the democrats that you believe this somehow reflects how voters will vote?

So your logic is that if you spout off a list of things about the democrats that you believe this somehow reflects how voters will vote?

These are the things I have noticed. Democrats are baffled at how anyone could like Trump. They do not see how much the Democrats are hated, or why they are hated.

Lots of people dislike Trump's obnoxious personality, but they don't vote based on personality. They vote for the party they hate a little less. And the Democrats have made themselves into a very hate-able party.

Sure, I'll take the blame, Sanders could have beat Trump.

Astrologically, it would have been the sure thing, because I think the Democrats had the New Moon.

Now Biden has him the same seven to five, but the Republican has the New Moon so it could go either way.

These are the things I have noticed. Democrats are baffled at how anyone could like Trump. They do not see how much the Democrats are hated, or why they are hated.

Lots of people dislike Trump's obnoxious personality, but they don't vote based on personality. They vote for the party they hate a little less. And the Democrats have made themselves into a very hate-able party.

How do you know how much Democrats are hated? By watching Fox News and listening to Rush?

How do you know how much Democrats are hated? By watching Fox News and listening to Rush?

I don't watch Fox News or listen to Rush. At least I haven't in the past 10 years.

I know what the Republicans I know think about the Democrats. And I know what the Democrats I know think, or don't think. And I know from reading all kinds of varied stuff online, including forums like this.

We're in the middle of a pandemic. The president is out there irresponsibly holding super spreader events like a college frat boy. Why would any rational person vote for this man?

I don't watch Fox News or listen to Rush. At least I haven't in the past 10 years.

I know what the Republicans I know think about the Democrats. And I know what the Democrats I know think, or don't think. And I know from reading all kinds of varied stuff online, including forums like this.

How do you explain the 2018 elections?

Lots of strawman and disinformation here so I'll just pick one. I don't know anybody, liberal or otherwise that thinks all of US history is racist. What you're reacting to is both our good history and our bad history being taught instead of white washed propaganda that blows red, white and blue rainbows up our asses and makes us believe we were always the good guys.

The typical American conservative doesn't want any negative aspects of our history taught and the average liberal wants a balance between the good and bad, one that is more representative of reality.

The majority of Dems see themselves as the all mighty great ones that are so inclusive and diverse. They think they are so self righteous. All they know is censorship and hatred of anything Donald Trump. I endured the 8 looooong years of the Obama/Biden administration by doing a LOT of yardwork. You would think that in that 8 loooooong years that they would have got something done of which Biden speaks of doing if he were elected President. It is a joke. Just more blah, blah from the left while they plan to raise our taxes and destroy the economy. They plan to get rich off all the "climate change" deals. Pfft!

But here is why I predict Trump will surprise you all again. Democrats are completely out of touch with the average American.

Republicans hold the minority view on every policy they support. They are, in fact, a minority of the country. So if anybody is out of touch with the average American, it's Republicans.

They see crazed obese maniacal Trump supporters acting like morons. To the Democrats, that is the TYPICAL Trump supporter.

The Republican platform this year was unveiled: "The Republican Party has and will continue to enthusiastically support the President’s America-first agenda.” In other words, their platform is trump. Also, a majority of Republicans find the death toll from Covid to be acceptable.

No, it isn't. The typical Trump supporter is in the closet among their Democrat friends. They don't want to be hated or cancelled, so they keep their opinions secret.

They need to work harder at keeping their opinions secret. We know they support family separation at the border and that they find hundreds of thousands dead from covid to be acceptable. If Republicans didn't want to be hated then they should have hidden those views better.

But they hate a lot of what the Democrats now stand for. For example: Democrats are obsessed with race and gender and sexual orientation, as if nothing else matters. If you are a straight white male your life has been so easy and you should feel terrible about it.

Republicans want gay marriage to be illegal and for Latinos to be put in cages like animals. If you want to know who's obsessed with race, gender and sexual orientation, look in the mirror.

The Republican method for teaching history is erecting statues of people who fought to keep slavery legal.

Republicans worked to take power away from Congress and concentrate it in the White House.

Gobbledegook.

Republicans engage in large business idolatry. There is no Republican policy that supports small businesses.

Democrats love losers hate winners.

Which is why Republicans are currently engaged in an effort to kick as many voters off of voting rolls, throw out ballots and use the courts to stop the counting of votes. Because of their love of winners.

That is why they have begin to side with the Palestinians over Israel. Israel is now an evil colonial power. Democrats learned this from the far left, as Democrats slide ever farther into extremism. Not surprising, since education has become increasingly "progressive" at all levels.

Republicans have such a cartoonish view of Israel that they believe if they promote Israel America's Jews will flock to them. Jews aren't that stupid, they know why Republicans actually support Israel, and the public promotion of Israel reveals their belief that Jews in America are Israeli and not American.

Democrats are becoming the party of atheism and secular humanism. Their contempt for religion and spirituality is growing thanks to their control of the education system.

Our Presidential candidate is a Catholic while our VP candidate was raised as a Hindu and goes to a Baptist church, but sure, you go with that.

Those are some of my reasons for predicting that Trump will win again.

None of those points were reasons why you think Trump will win.

"Look at what you made me do" is a line in every movie with a serial killer.

Last edited:
We're in the middle of a pandemic. The president is out there irresponsibly holding super spreader events like a college frat boy. Why would any rational person vote for this man?

Because they know most of the pandemic hysteria is politically motivated.

Lots of strawman and disinformation here so I'll just pick one. I don't know anybody, liberal or otherwise that thinks all of US history is racist. What you're reacting to is both our good history and our bad history being taught instead of white washed propaganda that blows red, white and blue rainbows up our asses and makes us believe we were always the good guys.

The typical American conservative doesn't want any negative aspects of our history taught and the average liberal wants a balance between the good and bad, one that is more representative of reality.

Bullshit. I am only hearing slavery and racism mentioned by Democrats. No balance.

Trump will win with 272 electors and the democrats will go apeshit crazy harassing electors to flip right up until it is a done deal while Nancy and Shiff prepare Impeachment II on the grounds that Trump conspired with Russia to undermine the election via the Biden laptop.

You can take this to the bank.

Bullshit. I am only hearing slavery and racism mentioned by Democrats. No balance.
Really? Name some school curriculums that only teach negative things about America. You're making things up and you can't back up what you're claiming with evidence.

Um, after writing this post I am starting to think I hate the Republicans less.
I typically have voted Republican, sure wish we had one on the ballot.

You were never taught about the end of slavery, Women's Suffrage or the Civil Rights act in school?

Donald Trump will consider himself the winner regardless of the Electoral College. If necessary he will get the Supreme Court to declare him President.

I don’t know if there’s such thing as the “average American”. Certainly Republicans over the years have tried to paint Democrats as somehow different from “regular folk” with alien values. But the Republicans haven’t won the popular vote since 2004 so perhaps regular Americans agree with the all the things on your list. What’s more likely though is your description of what Democrats believe and stand for is actually a pretty dishonest caricature. I could go through it line by line if you like but looks like Cardinal has made of a thorough job of it already.

You were never taught about the end of slavery, Women's Suffrage or the Civil Rights act in school?

Oh right yes of course I forgot. They DO teach about the wonderful progressive advances. Nothing good ever happened unless it was something championed by the Democrats.

I don’t know if there’s such thing as the “average American”. Certainly Republicans over the years have tried to paint Democrats as somehow different from “regular folk” with alien values. But the Republicans haven’t won the popular vote since 2004 so perhaps regular Americans agree with the all the things on your list. What’s more likely though is your description of what Democrats believe and stand for is actually a pretty dishonest caricature. I could go through it line by line if you like but looks like Cardinal has made of a thorough job of it already.

Cardinal's long post is predictable bullshit. Don't have time to debunk that long boring BS right now.

Back
Top Bottom