• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Why Trump Thinks Putin is "Genius"

Trump saying the war in Ukraine would not happen now if he were President, is such nonsense.
Prove me wrong Mycroft when I say that the war in Ukraine would not be happening now if I was President of the USA.
You can't because I am not President. There is no way to know what would or would not have happened.
Apple and oranges.

We have a lot of evidence of what Trump can do and has done.

We know nothing about you.

- Trump made a lot of statements when President that went unfulfilled. He said he would get us out of Afghanistan.

Trump has changed his talking points based on negative comments on what he has said.
We are talking about Ukraine and Putin. Try to focus.

@Mycroft

Two posters now have provided Trump’s quote where he advocated using Putin’s “invade a sovereign country but call it peacekeeping” as a tactic against Mexico.

Care to address that now that quotes have been provided?

Let me guess, you’re going to say he was “just joking” or something like that, right?

Have you guys ever asked yourself on how do we know Russia is the bad guys?

We always hear about the new world order and one world government and one currency etc. We all know the media is controlled so therefore the narrative is controlled. How do we know Russia isn't fighting against something we don't know about? How do we know if Russia isn't actually fighting for true freedom?

Just some food for thought. Not saying this is the case, just food for thought.
That is some tin foil hat level stuff.

Apple and oranges.

We know nothing about you.

We are talking about Ukraine and Putin. Try to focus.

Then prove that if Trump was President the Ukraine war would not have happened?

You seemed to have missed IF I was President. That means I was already elected. 😁

He's not. Biden is the puppet of the Obama pukes.
the Obama pukes?

Are Obama pukes the tens of millions of your fellow Americans who voted for Obama?

Or are the Obama pukes some special division of the Vast Leftwing Conspiracy Against Trump
?

Have you guys ever asked yourself on how do we know Russia is the bad guys?

We always hear about the new world order and one world government and one currency etc. We all know the media is controlled so therefore the narrative is controlled. How do we know Russia isn't fighting against something we don't know about? How do we know if Russia isn't actually fighting for true freedom?

Just some food for thought. Not saying this is the case, just food for thought.

AFAICT,
Ukrainians are well-schooled on Russia.

Is there some reason to doubt that Ukraine's relationship gives Ukraine some insight into Russia?

Trump tried to withhold military aid from Ukraine

If Trump had done more of that,
Putin's sad military failure might have succeeded

Last edited:
the Obama pukes?

Are Obama pukes the tens of millions of your fellow Americans who voted for Obama?

Or are the Obama pukes some special division of the Vast Leftwing Conspiracy Against Trump
?
Neither.

They are the 90+% of the previous Obama administration who are control the Biden administration and pulling his puppet strings.

Trump tried to withhold military aid from Ukraine

If Trump had done more of that,
Putin's sad military failure might have succeeded
Trump didn't try to withhold aid. That was Biden.

:buzzer:

Have you forgotten Trump's wonderful phone call already?
No. I haven't.

And, it appears you haven't forgotten the nonsense spin that the Trump haters created from that phone call.

And, it appears you haven't forgotten the nonsense spin that the Trump haters created from that phone call.

You have quoted sources who cited UFO conspiracy sites to justify your positions.

So, your assertions about what is or is not real need some backing.

Your word by itself is not good enough.

Is there some limit on how much barrel scraping you're willing to do to find evidence for your established beliefs?

Is there some limit on how much barrel scraping you're willing to do to find evidence for your established beliefs?
You tell me.

After all, you are wedded to the biggest media liars on the planet: The Mainstream Media and their echo chamber.

You tell me.
If I knew whether or not there was a barrel bottom of news sources you would refuse to scrape, I wouldn't've asked.

You said you only accept as true the things which make sense and fit into your current narrative.
So, you end up posting stuff from people who quote UFO conspiracy sites.

How do you ever find out you have been wrong when you only believe what fits into your current understanding of the world?

You said you only accept as true the things which make sense and fit into your current narrative.
I've said no such thing.

You are dismissed for lying about me.

Trump thinks Putin was "genius" to use the recognition of the two Ukrainian border provinces as a pretense for him to enter Ukraine as a purported "peacekeeper." In other words, it is Putin's attempt to reframe his invasion of a sovereign country as a freedom-supporting, peace-keeping mission that Trump considers "genius."

Doesn't that just about say it all? Of course Putin's distortion and manipulation tactics are what Trump loves--they are the same tactics Trump himself employs, which he has used to somehow convince half the Republican party that he is some defender of American values when in fact he is the most corrupt president in American history; that Democrats stole an election when in fact it was Trump who intentionally attempted to subvert Democracy.

I'm so tired of this Putin wannabe and I wish all his supporters would take this opportunity to go to Russia where they can all have exactly the president they want.
1646181038339.png

Calling someone a genius for doing something one disapproves of is a curious admonishment indeed!
There are a lot of leftists that are 'smart'. Their use of manupulation of the moronic and guillible idiot leftist muppets is 'genius'. It doesnt mean they arent diabolical pieces of shit and that their actions arent corrupt.

Back
Top Bottom