• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Why Trump Thinks Putin is "Genius"

Sounds like a personal problem.

But what I am...is truthful.

You are a sad and broken record who cannot back up any of your claims, but that never stops you. You talk about election fraud and have zero evidence, you praised Trump’s attorneys who have been caught in one lie after another, yet you keep going. That is what you are

Trump hasn't invaded any country...nor does he want to. But that doesn't prevent him from recognizing a successful manipulation and end run employed by Putin.

And don't make the mistake of thinking that Trump approves of what Putin is doing. He doesn't.

It's too bad the Trump haters removed Trump from Office...installed their puppet...and set up the conditions that enabled Putin to slap them around.
Have you been in communication with Trump to be able to make such a statement?

Trump hasn't invaded any country...nor does he want to. But that doesn't prevent him from recognizing a successful manipulation and end run employed by Putin.

And don't make the mistake of thinking that Trump approves of what Putin is doing. He doesn't.

It's too bad the Trump haters removed Trump from Office...installed their puppet...and set up the conditions that enabled Putin to slap them around.

Trump advocated the US use the same tactic “on the Southern border”. That him wanting to invade another country.

Notice that the same people defending Trump, who seem to think highly of Putin, are entirely ignoring Trump's little "do us a favor" bit by holding up support until they dug up dirt on Biden.

The fact is the Russian propaganda machine is falling apart, and that includes FoxNews and Trump's bullshit.

Have you been in communication with Trump to be able to make such a statement?
He's said publicly that Putin is a murderer. He has said publicly that this didn't happen when he was President and wouldn't happen now if he were President.

Does that sound like someone who approves of what Putin is doing?

All you have to do to manipulate Donald Trump is to tell him he's pretty. Vladimir Putin putin used that against him.

Trump advocated the US use the same tactic “on the Southern border”. That him wanting to invade another country.
Oh?

Can you provide a quote of Trump saying he wants to invade Mexico?

Oh?

Can you provide a quote of Trump saying he wants to invade Mexico?

He stated he wanted to use the same tactics as Putin on the US Southern Border.

Putin’s tactics are invading another country under the guise of peacekeeping operations.

Putin’s tactics are invading another country under the guise of peacekeeping operations.
Again...can you provide a quote?

When your dealing with someone who still insists the election was stolen from Trump, you're going down a very deep rabbit hole.

Again...can you provide a quote?

“I said, ‘How smart is that?’ He’s going to go in and be a peacekeeper,” added Trump, who regularly praised and sought close ties with Putin during his time in office. “That’s the strongest peace force. We could use that on our southern border, that’s the strongest peace force I’ve ever seen. There were more army tanks than I’ve ever seen. They’re going to keep peace all right.”

Trump advocated using Putin’s “invade a sovereign nation but call it peacekeeping” tactics on Mexico.

“How smart is that? And he’s going to go in and be a peacekeeper, that’s the strongest peace force—we could use that on our southern border,”
Are you sure he wasn't talking about sending our military...as a peacekeeping force...to OUR side of the border? I mean...seriously...do you think border areas of Mexico would "declare independence" from Mexico and ask the US to send troops in as peacekeepers? Such a notion is absurd.

Or...are you just stuck on YOUR spin?

Before you start deciding what you think Trump was actually saying, you should probably try to get clarification about exactly WHAT he was saying.

He's said publicly that Putin is a murderer.

When? I can't find any reference to this.

He has said publicly that this didn't happen when he was President and wouldn't happen now if he were President.

That sounds like he is just saying he believes something would not have happened had he been president. It says not thing about approval. That's you putting words in his mouth.

Are you sure he wasn't talking about sending our military...as a peacekeeping force...to OUR side of the border? I mean...seriously...do you think border areas of Mexico would "declare independence" from Mexico and ask the US to send troops in as peacekeepers? Such a notion is absurd.

Or...are you just stuck on YOUR spin?

Before you start deciding what you think Trump was actually saying, you should probably try to get clarification about exactly WHAT he was saying.
Except Putin sent his troops into Ukraine.

Except Putin sent his troops into Ukraine.
The invasion into Ukraine isn't what Trump was talking about. You know that, right?

The invasion into Ukraine isn't what Trump was talking about. You know that, right?
Please explain it. Putin sent his troops into Ukraine after he declared certain areas as independent. That is what Trump said was "smart", and what we could use at our southern border.

When? I can't find any reference to this.
Murderer: https://www.mediaite.com/trump/trum...has-no-message-for-russian-leader-when-asked/

If Trump were President: https://nypost.com/2022/02/26/trump-claims-putin-would-not-have-invaded-ukraine-on-his-watch/

That sounds like he is just saying he believes something would not have happened had he been president. It says not thing about approval. That's you putting words in his mouth.

About whether Trump approves of what Putin is doing: https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump-world-war-russia-invasion-ukraine

Seriously...do you think I'm going to say something without facts to back myself up? LOL!!

Okay. You have an opinion. Too bad you don't support your opinion.

So it goes.
The Russian economy is in full meltdown. The Russian Stock market isn't even open today because it's so bad.

You really ought to look into better soourcesof information.

This isn't top secret info, these are basic facts, widely reported, everywhere except, it seems, in the dark, far right cor ears of the internet that you live in.

Last edited:
Have you guys ever asked yourself on how do we know Russia is the bad guys?

We always hear about the new world order and one world government and one currency etc. We all know the media is controlled so therefore the narrative is controlled. How do we know Russia isn't fighting against something we don't know about? How do we know if Russia isn't actually fighting for true freedom?

Just some food for thought. Not saying this is the case, just food for thought.

He did not call Putin a murderer. You need to listen again.
Again, speculation.
I saw no disapproval or approval. He just said it shouldn't have happened.

Seriously...do you think I'm going to say something without facts to back myself up? LOL!!

Looks like your "facts" aren't quite what you think they are.

Have you guys ever asked yourself on how do we know Russia is the bad guys?

We always hear about the new world order and one world government and one currency etc. We all know the media is controlled so therefore the narrative is controlled. How do we know Russia isn't fighting against something we don't know about? How do we know if Russia isn't actually fighting for true freedom?

Just some food for thought. Not saying this is the case, just food for thought.
Oh look a Russian bot.

Do tell us how you know what Trump "thinks", counselor. Does he confide in you?

He's said publicly that Putin is a murderer. He has said publicly that this didn't happen when he was President and wouldn't happen now if he were President.

Trump saying the war in Ukraine would not happen now if he were President, is such nonsense.
Prove me wrong Mycroft when I say that the war in Ukraine would not be happening now if I was President of the USA.
You can't because I am not President. There is no way to know what would or would not have happened.

- Trump made a lot of statements when President that went unfulfilled. He said he would get us out of Afghanistan.

Trump has changed his talking points based on negative comments on what he has said.

Do tell us how you know what Trump "thinks", counselor. Does he confide in you?
sigh...

Read the thread, darling.

(If you continue to call me "counselor" in your derogatory manner, I'll continue to call you "darling" in an affectionate manner.)

Back
Top Bottom