• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Why Trump hates Muslims and the immigrants?

Trruth

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
Is it kind of racism or is it a solution to terrorism?
What do you think the pros and cons of it?

I am not Trump fan and this his supporters are the poster children for why we need voting tests. But I have not heard Trump say he hated immigrants and Muslims,Nor has he said anything hateful about immigrants and Muslims. Wanting to stop illegal immigration is not being hateful towards immigrants. Nor is saying we should cut off countries with terrorist problems or thoroughly vet people coming from Islamic countries with terrorist problems a form of hate.

I am not Trump fan and this his supporters are the poster children for why we need voting tests. But I have not heard Trump say he hated immigrants and Muslims,Nor has he said anything hateful about immigrants and Muslims. Wanting to stop illegal immigration is not being hateful towards immigrants. Nor is saying we should cut off countries with terrorist problems or thoroughly vet people coming from Islamic countries with terrorist problems a form of hate.

If so then why this show was prepared by the DNC.

Maybe because the DNC is running a political campaign against Trump. Ever consider that?

When it comes to candidates for office, you can never trust what they say to be indicative of what they believe.

They are pandering for votes, and the only thing that matters is their chosen strategy for getting the most.

The duped public reacts and then projects itself on the candidates, giving them the illusion that, for sure, that's what the candidate him/her -self "believes".

Maybe because the DNC is running a political campaign against Trump. Ever consider that?

It was so emotional and yes i believe it was a political game, but an effective one.

So...

You start a thread based on a strawman.

Okay...

Sane middle of the road Republicans want nothing to do with him, so he is in the position of having to dredge the bottom of the cesspool for support. Does he actually hate all these people? I don't know. Might just be an act, though I don't see that as any better.

Sane middle of the road Republicans want nothing to do with him, so he is in the position of having to dredge the bottom of the cesspool for support. Does he actually hate all these people? I don't know. Might just be an act, though I don't see that as any better.

You have evidence that Trump 'hates' certain people? Care to share it?

Because they were manipulated into attacking Trump for something he didn't say.

I wonder indeed as if Trump was responsible for the death of their son,
why not blaming Hillary which voted for the war on Iraq and still engaging
in the Syrian war after regretting the Libyan war.

Because the DNC is trying to smear Trump with lies. The DNC convention is to prop up Clinton, not republicans. Everyone at that convention is there to kiss Clinton's ass.

I do not know if Khizr Khan realizes this but Bill Clinton is a draft dodger and as far as I know Chelse Clinton never served in the military. Also while he held up his copy of the constitution, I seriously doubt most of the DNC gives a flying **** about the Constitution, Just ask them about the 2nd amendment.

In my opinion, it didn't take a whole lot of "manipulation" to get Mr. and Mrs. Khan to display their disingenuous attitude to the whole country. Mr. Khan's livelihood stands to take a big hit if Trump becomes President.

Money...especially the threat to losing money...can make otherwise decent people do quite despicable things...like dragging the memory of one's son through the political mud.

Red meat for ignorant people, the lobotomized who support him.

That is not what Donald Trump said initially. The beauty of Trump is he says different versions of the same issue so that everyone has a talking point.

Donald Trump said the US is too PC. Why are you trying to clean him up?

In my opinion, it didn't take a whole lot of "manipulation" to get Mr. and Mrs. Khan to display their disingenuous attitude to the whole country. Mr. Khan's livelihood stands to take a big hit if Trump becomes President.

Money...especially the threat to losing money...can make otherwise decent people do quite despicable things...like dragging the memory of one's son through the political mud.

I am so glad you prefaced you comments with "In my opinion".

Because the DNC is trying to smear Trump with lies. The DNC convention is to prop up Clinton, not republicans. Everyone at that convention is there to kiss Clinton's ass.

I do not know if Khizr Khan realizes this but Bill Clinton is a draft dodger and as far as I know Chelse Clinton never served in the military. Also while he held up his copy of the constitution, I seriously doubt most of the DNC gives a flying **** about the Constitution, Just ask them about the 2nd amendment.

The D in DNC stands for Democrat. You did know that ...right?

trump is a draft dodger who never served in the military neither did his sons, and did you just criticize the DNC for not supporting donald trump?

I am so glad you prefaced you comments with "In my opinion".

Of course. I try real hard to differentiate between opinion and fact. However, I also try real hard to base my opinion on fact...as I have done in this case.

I know this is hard for some of you to grasp, but there is much more to the Constitution than just the 2nd Amendment. Much more.

That's not to say the 2nd isn't important. It is. But there are 25 more. And, I bet you don't like all of them either.

Last edited:
trump is a draft dodger who never served in the military neither did his sons, and did you just criticize the DNC for not supporting donald trump?

Should one serve in the military to be a good person?

It's not racism, but it's not a solution for terrorism either. Far from it, as a matter of fact.

trump is a draft dodger who never served in the military neither did his sons,

Yes I know Turmp is a draft dodger that none of his kids served in the military.The point was to have have that man comment about sacrificing something at a DNC convention for Clinton is absurd seeing how the Bill is a draft dodger and their kids did not serve in them military. So it is a little pointless for that man to ask if Trump ever sacrificed anything.

and did you just criticize the DNC for not supporting donald trump?
I did not. I was just pointing out that the DNC is there to kiss Clinton's ass.Much the same way the RNC was to kiss Trump's ass.

I know this is hard for some of you to grasp, but there is much more to the Constitution than just the 2nd Amendment. Much more.
That's not to say the 2nd isn't important.
The man was at a convention for someone who does not give a flying **** about the 2nd amendment(and probably some other amendments as well if I was to look hard enough). So to criticize the "opposing" party's presidential candidate over the Constitution is absurd.

It is. But there are 25 more. And, I bet you don't like all of them either.
I care about the other amendments.

That is not what Donald Trump said initially. The beauty of Trump is he says different versions of the same issue so that everyone has a talking point.

Donald Trump said the US is too PC. Why are you trying to clean him up?

I am not trying to clean up Trump. However part of the reason Trump has been successful is because of the false labels that liberal democrats and RINO republicans(many of which Trump donate money to and supported) try to paint Trump with.

Back
Top Bottom