• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Why transgenderism is so much worse than typical homosexuality

Distortion of creation? God created people gay, he created them free and he created them with free will, and all three of these things god condemns. Satan doesn't condemn homosexuality or acting upon it, he doesn't endorse slavery, and he surely doesn't condemn free will. Tell me, who is distorting what?

You are.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Right. And I am the Pope. If you are so damn educated how in the hell do you not know it is not the Tree of Knowledge. It's the Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil. Nor is anyone sent to hell for falling in love. You are a pompous ignoramus.

Is your ego so weak, is the compulsion to lie so strong?

Broadly, yes. But in Christianity it contains no evil. Read your bible.

Yes, to many Christians, gays are sent to hell for falling in love with the same sex, which are the only people they can fall in love with, because god supposedly made them that way. That's some pretty criminal levels of sadism right there.

Also, I think you will find the mods frown on name-calling. Get control of your temper. It's just the internet, dude. You're not showing well.

Broadly, yes. But in Christianity it contains no evil. Read your bible.

Yes, to many Christians, gays are sent to hell for falling in love with the same sex, which are the only people they can fall in love with, because god supposedly made them that way. That's some pretty criminal levels of sadism right there.

Also, I think you will find the mods frown on name-calling. Get control of your temper. It's just the internet, dude.

Genesis 2:16

But of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, thou shalt not eat of it: for in the day that thou eatest thereof thou shalt surely die.

We werent talking about Christians. Christians don't send people to Hell. We were talking about God. When did God supposedly make them gay? You're the Bible expert. Where can I find it?

I am having no problem with my temper. I am actually quite amused at your drastic attempts to stroke your battered and beaten ego. I can't wait to see what kind of authority you claim next.

I am not calling you names. I am describing your behavior. You intentionally lie, especially about what others have said. Then when you can't convince others of your argument you claim an inflated education that is obviously not true by what follows. So I have demonstrated both your ignorance and your arrogance. Sunshine.

Last edited:

But of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, thou shalt not eat of it: for in the day that thou eatest thereof thou shalt surely die.

We werent talking about Christians. Christians don't send people to Hell. We were talking about God. When did God supposedly make them gay? You're the Bible expert. Where can I find it?

I am having no problem with my temper. I am actually quite amused at your drastic attempts to stroke your battered and beaten ego. I can't wait to see what kind of authority you claim next.

Dude... do you not see how this says nothing of what the tree actually contains? I have nothing to address here. Although it's worth noting apparently god is also a liar in addition to a sadist.

We're talking about what Christians believe. It's their god, after all. They make the rules.

Well, since you have conceded gays are created that way, and you think god creates all people, in your framework, it's inevitably god who made them gay. This has nothing to do with the bible -- just your inability to remember what you post. I've already re-posted the string of posts you made but apparently can't remember.

You just screamed ad hominem insults at some random person on the internet who didn't call you anything, and you doubtless have an infraction incoming. I think you still have some work to do, dude. But whatever makes you feel better about yourself. :lol:

Also, get that recall issue of yours checked out. Your insect-esque span of memory is boring me to tears.

When did what the tree contains have anything to do with it? Of course you got nothing to address. If God is a liar then present your case, sunshine. You won't though. Because you don't actually have the education you claimed.

No. God makes the rules.

I never conceded gays were created that way. Feel free to quote me. Wow, two lies in one. You are trying really hard now.

I am sorry that your ego is so fragile that you think being called a pompous ignoramus is a screaming ad hominem. You poor thing.

You don't have to worry about my memory at all. You see the forum keeps a nice record of everything. Including your own posts. Not only could you quote me, but you can find the posts you made and quote yourself quoting me.

Except that you are, again, lying. Liar, liar, pants on fire.

So did Eve die? Nope, so god lied to them too. So basically god is doing a great job of leading by example here. He locks them out of knowledge and then lies to them to make sure their nice and scared of the apple that is of course no danger to them at all.

So did Eve die? Nope, so god lied to them too. So basically god is doing a great job of leading by example here. He locks them out of knowledge and then lies to them to make sure their nice and scared of the apple that is of course no danger to them at all.

Eve didn't die? Where can I meet her?

Eve didn't die? Where can I meet her?

Really dude, really? Where does the bible support gods statement that anyone that eats the apple will die? Did Eve die from eating the apple?

Now, of course, the real problem with this thread is the implication in the title that transgender is just a form of homsexuality. They are two different things.

Now, of course, the real problem with this thread is the implication in the title that transgender is just a form of homsexuality. They are two different things.

Agreed. From everything I am learning about the issue, trans is not gay. It's something completely different. The question that needs to be answered in the next few years is. What exactly is it?

IMO, there are no good answers right now. But, from what I can tell, it's a matter of the mind--definitely not the body. I do not think it is physical at all, but rather a complex issue revolving around the male-female binary forced upon us all by society affecting some people's minds. Society expects us to choose: male or female. There is no in between. But, that is not reality--the brain does have an in between.

To explain, at least as I understand it: we all have male and female aspects to our mind. The overlap between male and female brains is so pronounced that we can change the responses in a male brain to match those of a female one and vice versa rather easily. Scientists do not know if the differences seen in male and female brains is the result of social conditioning: learned behavior; or innate. Brains are simply to malleable. No two are exactly alike, and no one can identify a male, female or trans brain at a glance.

What does all that mean? Hell if I know. It just tells me we have a lot to learn.

Agreed. From everything I am learning about the issue, trans is not gay. It's something completely different. The question that needs to be answered in the next few years is. What exactly is it?

IMO, there are no good answers right now. But, from what I can tell, it's a matter of the mind--definitely not the body. I do not think it is physical at all, but rather a complex issue revolving around the male-female binary forced upon us all by society affecting some people's minds. Society expects us to choose: male or female. There is no in between. But, that is not reality--the brain does have an in between.

To explain, at least as I understand it: we all have male and female aspects to our mind. The overlap between male and female brains is so pronounced that we can change the responses in a male brain to match those of a female one and vice versa rather easily. Scientists do not know if the differences seen in male and female brains is the result of social conditioning: learned behavior; or innate. Brains are simply to malleable. No two are exactly alike, and no one can identify a male, female or trans brain at a glance.

What does all that mean? Hell if I know. It just tells me we have a lot to learn.

This is amazing. You pretty much got everything WRONG. What scientists believe about transsexuality has nothing to do with what you just said above.

If anyone wants to know what scientists REALLY think about transsexuality, you can either ask me or see any of my posts on multiple threads on this issue.

This is amazing. You pretty much got everything WRONG. What scientists believe about transsexuality has nothing to do with what you just said above.

If anyone wants to know what scientists REALLY think about transsexuality, you can either ask me or see any of my posts on multiple threads on this issue.
Lol...there is so much "wrong" in this post, I don't even know where to begin. I'll just let the incredibly arrogant tone of it speak for itself.

Lol...there is so much "wrong" in this post, I don't even know where to begin. I'll just let the incredibly arrogant tone of it speak for itself.

See, thing is, I can back my arrogance with facts, substantiated information, and logic. You have no backing for what you say.

See, thing is, I can back my arrogance with facts, substantiated information, and logic. You have no backing for what you say.

I've seen your "facts." And, to be fair, your logic when interpreting them is lacking. You draw conclusions based on incomplete data and mostly subjective opinions. I at least admit the jury is out and more information is needed.

I've seen your "facts." And, to be fair, your logic when interpreting them is lacking. You draw conclusions based on incomplete data and mostly subjective opinions. I at least admit the jury is out and more information is needed.

Your interpretation of the facts is consistently lacking and subject to confirmation bias. You have never once successfully refuted any fact I have presented or any logic I have used.

I'm no theologian, but it seems to me that if you can CHOOSE to sin, and you do....that might piss a god off. If you can CHOOSE not to sin, and you do...that might make a god happy.

But being worn with a few wires crossed isn't the same thing as choosing.

if sin is simply a list of stuff a god dosent like that makes some sense but its an odd thing for a god to get bent out of shape over and it only gets weirder the more powerful and loving ther god is suposed to be

lets say i just decide 1 day that i really want another guy i meat some 1 and we have sex

what have i done to a god or any one it cares about that it should be mad for?

i cant understand the morality of a god getting angry over this be it a choice or not

if sin is simply a list of stuff a god dosent like that makes some sense but its an odd thing for a god to get bent out of shape over and it only gets weirder the more powerful and loving ther god is suposed to be

lets say i just decide 1 day that i really want another guy i meat some 1 and we have sex

i cant understand the morality of a god getting angry over this be it a choice or not

God isnt angry over this, some people are and they are trying to justify their anger by claiming it isnt them but God who is angry.

It's called projection. It's how some people deal with their own negative personality traits; they project them onto someone or something else.

"It's not me who hates gays; it's God."

Trust me--they hate gays.

Your interpretation of the facts is consistently lacking and subject to confirmation bias. You have never once successfully refuted any fact I have presented or any logic I have used.

Sure I have. You just chose to ignore it, repeatedly.

Let's just take your 90% satisfaction rates with SRS as an example. You claim they are 90% satisfied with the surgery. OK...but, then at the same time you have no answer for why 41% of them kill themselves, with or without the surgery.

"I'm satisfied, goddamit! Oh, but I am so unhappy that I will now swallow some cyanide." :roll:

God isnt angry over this, some people are and they are trying to justify their anger by claiming it isnt them but God who is angry.

well thats a matter of faith it would be nice if any gods are not angry and so will not punish people for bieng gay or trans but if any gods exist they might be angry at gay and trans people for all i know

just dont think they could be angry over this rationally and be moral in punishing people for it

It's called projection. It's how some people deal with their own negative personality traits; they project them onto someone or something else.

"It's not me who hates gays; it's God."

Trust me--they hate gays.

i bet at least a lot of them do

well thats a matter of faith it would be nice if any gods are not angry and so will not punish people for bieng gay or trans but if any gods exist they might be angry at gay and trans people for all i know

just dont think they could be angry over this rationally and be moral in punishing people for it

Of course faith is a matter opf faith, that dopesnt change the fact that people tend to have their version fo God liek and dislike the same thigns they do.

Of course faith is a matter opf faith, that dopesnt change the fact that people tend to have their version fo God liek and dislike the same thigns they do.

um ok but that leaves open the possibility that any gods are angry over homosexulity and bieng transexual is all im saiyng

believe me i like your version better

A homosexual can repent. Altering one's body generally isn't reversible. Furthermore it's an act of rebellion against God, attempting to assert he made a mistake. The same is true for tattoos and piercing, just to a lesser extent.

It is a sin to use the Internet... God would have had it already made if he wanted us to have it.

A homosexual can repent. Altering one's body generally isn't reversible. Furthermore it's an act of rebellion against God, attempting to assert he made a mistake. The same is true for tattoos and piercing, just to a lesser extent.

Indeed, some people are telling god he should have made them with a picture of a dolphin on their ass. What kind of cruel god would invent a species of narcissists and not include some bling.

Really, though, the whole OP is senseless crap and anyone who answered it seriously is trying to count the whiskers on a leprechaun. Hateful BS is as plentiful as bake sale brownies for the faithful.

Back
Top Bottom