• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Why transgenderism is so much worse than typical homosexuality

SDET

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Libertarian - Right
A homosexual can repent. Altering one's body generally isn't reversible. Furthermore it's an act of rebellion against God, attempting to assert he made a mistake. The same is true for tattoos and piercing, just to a lesser extent.

All sin is rebellion against God. And all sin is equal.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

A homosexual can repent. Altering one's body generally isn't reversible. Furthermore it's an act of rebellion against God, attempting to assert he made a mistake. The same is true for tattoos and piercing, just to a lesser extent.

Well..... The only argument you got is "God". Good thing we aren't governed and are laws arent based on ones interpretation of what "God wants".

No, it's not an act of rebellion against god. What a quaint and silly notion.

Care to show me where God has said this?

Care to show me where God has said this?

Here's one. There are others.

1 Corinthians 6:18-20

18 Flee fornication. Every sin that a man doeth is without the body; but he that committeth fornication sinneth against his own body.
19 What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own?
20 For ye are bought with a price: therefore glorify God in your body, and in your spirit, which are God's.

Not really. I don't base my opinions of fantastical invisible beings and their alleged utterances or opinions.

Oh you think God is invisible and a fantasy. How quaint and silly.

1 Corinthians 3:18-20

18 Flee fornication. Every sin that a man doeth is without the body; but he that committeth fornication sinneth against his own body.
19 What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own?
20 For ye are bought with a price: therefore glorify God in your body, and in your spirit, which are God's.

That says it's a sin against your own body. Not a sin against God.

Uh oh.

1 Corinthians 6:18-20

So God actually said that or did a human write that?

I do not see, what the problem is. If they want to be operated on or just take hormones? If they pay for it and do not infringe on the rights of others? Hey, it is their right to do it.

As soon as it affects others, it becomes another matter. But I do not really think that heteros should make love in the street or be subsidized by government either.

So you must not believe in women taking estrogen after a medically necessary hysterectomy or, wait, women should just die instead of getting a life saving surgery because it "alters their bodies" and is "rebellion against God".
Its not for you to judge the transgendered community just because some murderous asshole in Orlando has empowered you. Stop trying to speak for God.
The modern world has no room for this Dark Ages BS.

I do not see, what the problem is. If they want to be operated on or just take hormones? If they pay for it and do not infringe on the rights of others? Hey, it is their right to do it.

As soon as it affects others, it becomes another matter. But I do not really think that heteros should make love in the street or be subsidized by government either.

When God brings his judgement upon a nation, the whole nation suffers.

A bigot can repent too.

Piercing? Seriously?

Bait thread is bait-y

So you must not believe in women taking estrogen after a medically necessary hysterectomy or, wait, women should just die instead of getting a life saving surgery because it "alters their bodies" and is "rebellion against God".
Its not for you to judge the transgendered community just because some murderous asshole in Orlando has empowered you. Stop trying to speak for God.
The modern world has no room for this Dark Ages BS.

There is a difference between a woman taking estrogen and a man taking hormones to grow breasts.

A bigot can repent too.

Piercing? Seriously?

Bait thread is bait-y

Actually there are Christians out there that believe getting a tatoo is a sin. I've even heard from one that getting a tatoo is making a "blood covenant with a demon".

Whatever you have to tell yourself to keep your little world from impoding.

Thank you for your quaint and silly notion of pretending to care about my little world!

Can repent what? Their 'sins'?

I love it, god creates gay people and trans, then demands that they pray to him to not be what he created them to be.

Talibornagains......

When God brings his judgement upon a nation, the whole nation suffers.

So God will bring His judgement for homosexuality, but not for eating bacon?

Please explain why you think contrary to Scripture that God no longer considers eating pork a sin?

I love it, god creates gay people and trans, then demands that they pray to him to not be what he created them to be.

Talibornagains......

God: "I made you faulty, and I blame you for your faultiness!

Talibornagains......

We do not believe that God created them as gay or trans. So your argument is based in a false premise.

A bigot can repent too.

Piercing? Seriously?

Bait thread is bait-y

Actually such actions would be sins according to the bible. As for my opinion on the matter, well, I don't believe in sin, but I do think punching holes in your body and or injecting it with ink is pretty stupid.

Back
Top Bottom