• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Why the "Social Justice" Fad Is Failing

A leader is a leader. No leader can walk around doing everything that he is supposed to avoid from happening and retain the name. It is in fact one of the major flaws in how the state behaves, and it's apparently one of the problems with how people in leadership roles in the Navy behave. Go figure, an institution of the state suffers from the same shortfalls as the state.

Well, the military is kind of gay to begin with. I mean, it's not like gay behavior among men is uncommon in the military. Hell, the institution has a history of military personal raping each other and raping prisoners of war, so you know, it's gay.

Oh and apparently there is this game in the military where you put your dicks in each other faces. Did you play that? I know another poster here did.

Post reported.

Post reported

Why? You admitted to forcibly cleaning the body of another man. Did you think that wouldn't be called out as gay? Did you enjoy washing their balls? Where did that little tough guy act go all of sudden, mister post reporter. I bet you were as hard as a rock when you were brushing their balls with that wire brush.

I can see by your use of insults and garbage posting, you have run out of logic and material to use in a rational discussion.

Therefore I will no longer reply to this crap you are posting.

I can see by your use of insults and garbage posting, you have run out of logic and material to use in a rational discussion.

Logic? You think assaulting people is leadership. When did you ever use logic here?

Post reported.

What happened to that this is the league of fighting men here to do a job? You would think you would be breaking my stuff or ripping my clothes off by now mister league of fighting men or whatever ****.

Why? You admitted to forcibly cleaning the body of another man. Did you think that wouldn't be called out as gay? Did you enjoy washing their balls? Where did that little tough guy act go all of sudden, mister post reporter. I bet you were as hard as a rock when you were brushing their balls with that wire brush.

Post reported.

Bait NOT taken.

Post reported.

Bait NOT taken.

And the military man that gloated for a several posts about how tough he was in the Navy has now reported several posts in a row. How interesting. You didn't assault any of those men alone, did you?

It's hardly a 'tough guy act' for someone to explain that if you're an idiot who disrespects and pisses off all your shipmates, they'll end up being all too happy to disrespect and piss you off right back. On the other hand, mouthing off behind the safety of the internet certainly is a tough guy act. Possibly the only reasons you don't get beaten up on a regular basis are A) you've chosen to live next to a little old lady and B) the military tends to be bit more robust than civilian life to begin with.

On the other hand, you have inspired me to crank up some Iron Maiden for the evening :)

It's hardly a 'tough guy act' for someone to explain that if you're an idiot who disrespects and pisses off all your shipmates, they'll end up being all too happy to disrespect and piss you off right back. On the other hand, mouthing off behind the safety of the internet certainly is a tough guy act. Possibly the only reasons you don't get beaten up on a regular basis are A) you've chosen to live next to a little old lady and B) the military tends to be bit more robust than civilian life to begin with.

On the other hand, you have inspired me to crank up some Iron Maiden for the evening :)

Iron Maiden? Oh yeah, those slightly less glamor rock than eighties metal head tough guys.

Iron Maiden? Oh yeah, those slightly less glamor rock than eighties metal head tough guys.

lol Them's the ones. Ironically, this one just came on. This is a song about freedom:

lol Them's the ones. Ironically, this one just came on. This is a song about freedom:

Did he sing about the freedom to assault people in the military for making you mad?

No, I'm not talking about manners. For instance, stopping people from disturbing the peace is not about manners - it's about preventing tempers from flaring and resulting in violence.

Disturbing the peace isn't about freedom or manners. It is clearly illegal.

And that is property right.

Yeah, well, that's kind of dumb. Market values of property have really nothing whatsoever to do with property rights. To say you have a right to a certain sale price for your property is dumb.

Ask any lawyer and he'll happily tell you that your neighbor can be held liable if he refuses to clean up his property and his refusal to do so will cost you tens of thousands of dollars when you try to sell your house. It's true that this is usually not the case outside of city limits, but such laws are on the books within many (and probably most) municipalities, and particularly where HOA's are in effect. Here's one example.

He wants to force everyone else to hear his music? I doubt he even cares other people exist at the moment. People can become upset at all sorts of things, but that is no reason restrict the rights of people.

Whether he *wants* to force everyone else to listen to his music is of no matter. All that matter is that he IS forcing others to hear his music.

Really, guy, if you've got a wife and a toddler who are trying to sleep and the idiot next door decides to start blasting his music at oh-dark-thirty and your wife can't sleep and your toddler is screaming because they can't sleep because of that music, are you really going to tell your wife "I'm sorry, dear, it's his right to play his music just as loud as he wants whenever he wants." Are you really going to tell her that?

Let me guess - you'll ask him to turn it down...and then he tells you it's his right to play his music just as loud as he wants, whenever he wants, and that your wife and toddler don't have to listen...what are you going to do then? Remember, according to you, he's just doing what he has a right to do....

SJW? could you educate me?

SJW = Social Justice Warriors. Crybullies, mongers of microaggressions, those who want to censor the speech of those whose opinions they don't like, trigger warning and safe space weaklings, and the like.

SJW = Social Justice Warriors. Crybullies, mongers of microaggressions, those who want to censor the speech of those whose opinions they don't like, trigger warning and safe space weaklings, and the like.

"Crybullies" has a certain apt charm. ;)

Back
Top Bottom