• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Why the hate?

I expect that most people posting and tweeting nastiness about her are more interested in getting people other than themselves blamed for it.

You might be taking this a little too seriously. You read an awful lot into that.

You're the one making major sweeping claims about American society based on Twitter.

Is there anyone here who actually has an issue with Nina Davuluri winning Miss America? If so, why?... She's pretty alluring if you ask me. :cool: View attachment 67154114

On a scale from 1-10, she's an 11. She deserved to win and the whining bigots can off themselves.

She's a high level 8 at the very least, not a doubt in the world about that.

Somehow, however; I simply expect a bit more from my national level beauty queens. If she's going to walk away with a title like "Miss America," a woman should have to be a damn goddess, IMO.

Latin America still knows what's up in this regard. :lol:

View attachment 67154116

YouTube - Melanie Fronckowiak

Latina is my second favorite type of woman. If my current marriage for some reason doesn't work out, I'm going for one of them!

Yes, she is ugly. ;)
She may be pretty in India, but in America she is ugly. /end thread

my god

she is not the sexiest woman l think but not ugly either

my god

she is not the sexiest woman l think but not ugly either

OK, she is not ugly but nothing special. In other words some mediocre "beauty".
Btw, sexy and beautiful are two quite different things. ;)

OK, she is not ugly but nothing special. In other words some mediocre "beauty".
Btw, sexy and beautiful are two quite different things. ;)

l know ,yes she is not the prettiest one but not ugly

She's a high level 8 at the very least, not a doubt in the world about that.

Somehow, however; I simply expect a bit more from my national level beauty queens. If she's going to walk away with a title like "Miss America," a woman should have to be a damn goddess, IMO.

Latin America still knows what's up in this regard. :lol:

YouTube - Melanie Fronckowiak

Leryn Franco's hotter. It's a shame she's so terrible at Javelin.

Back
Top Bottom