• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Why the GOP needs to lose both Ga seats

GolfingChef

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Libertarian
For the last couple decades I have argued that the country is better off when the White House and the Senate were held by different parties....and I still agree with that principle in general and the GOP senate has proven my point over the last 4 years.

But for now at least I say the GOP needs to lose to be punished for the disdain for the country.

The Senate is back in session today and the only thing on the agenda is the discussion of a nomination of yet one more Fed Judge.

Nothing about COVID

Nothing about a new spending bill with the current one running out in less than 2 weeks.

Nothing about anything but one single judge.

I hope the people of Ga are paying attention.

For the last couple decades I have argued that the country is better off when the White House and the Senate were held by different parties....and I still agree with that principle in general and the GOP senate has proven my point over the last 4 years.

But for now at least I say the GOP needs to lose to be punished for the disdain for the country.

The Senate is back in session today and the only thing on the agenda is the discussion of a nomination of yet one more Fed Judge.

Nothing about COVID

Nothing about a new spending bill with the current one running out in less than 2 weeks.

Trump has already distanced himself from the Georgia governor, and now a lot of Trumpians aren't even voting GOP. Instead, there are many movements to cross out the names and write in "Trump". I happily support them crossing out the names, because that can lead to Dems handily winning the race

Trump has already distanced himself from the Georgia governor, and now a lot of Trumpians aren't even voting GOP. Instead, there are many movements to cross out the names and write in "Trump". I happily support them crossing out the names, because that can lead to Dems handily winning the race

Is it really necessary to cross out names on a ballot?

Write-in voting is stupid for this type of election. If voters care which party controls the Senate, they have only four choices. Voters who don't care about that can stay home.

During the primary, Georgia had voting machines. I expect them to be used again.

Nothing about COVID

Hogwash. What we need is rid of democrats like Nancy Pelosi who said this week that she is now ready to accept a much smaller covid relief bill. When asked why she was now ok with a much smaller bill she stated, "because now we have a new president". Now that is about as shameless as it gets. She cared nothing about the people, refusing to work on the bill to help Americans because she hated Trump. She is scum and needs to be gone.

I don't see the Senate flipping Democratic.

Hogwash. What we need is rid of democrats like Nancy Pelosi who said this week that she is now ready to accept a much smaller covid relief bill. When asked why she was now ok with a much smaller bill she stated, "because now we have a new president." Now that is about as shameless as it gets. She cared nothing about the people, refusing to work on the bill to help Americans because she hated Trump. She is scum and needs to be gone.

If Nancy Pelosi did not care about the people, she would love the rattlesnake.

Why are you talking about her in a thread that has absolutely nothing to do with the House of Representatives?

Back
Top Bottom