• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Why the Contest Between Hillary and Bernie Is Such a Big Deal for the Future of Our E

Re: Why the Contest Between Hillary and Bernie Is Such a Big Deal for the Future of O

What would hillary get through that you like?

No idea I wouldn't be voting for her anyway

Re: Why the Contest Between Hillary and Bernie Is Such a Big Deal for the Future of O

No idea I wouldn't be voting for her anyway

What would you like to see get passed that you see happening?

What would you like to see get passed that you see happening?

That I see happening, as opposed to what I would like to happen?

That I see happening, as opposed to what I would like to happen?

Well you said you don't think bernie could get anything passed... that leads me to believe that having someone who gets things passed is an important quality for you. That said, I know you don't want to see things passed you don't like so what Im asking is... What candidate do you see getting anything passed that you like and what is it you think they can get passed?

Well you said you don't think bernie could get anything passed... that leads me to believe that having someone who gets things passed is an important quality for you. That said, I know you don't want to see things passed you don't like so what Im asking is... What candidate do you see getting anything passed that you like and what is it you think they can get passed?

I'm less interested in what they can or cannot get passed...than what they will or will not strive for.

The Democratic candidates are MUCH, MUCH more likely to attempt to protect and expand the needed safety net programs that I consider essential to a reasonable society.

I am an Independent who will vote for them for that reason. If I saw the Republicans abandon their "I've got mine, screw you" mentality...I might begin voting for them.

So it is not primarily about what the can or cannot get passed.

I'm sorry, liberal logic makes me dizzy under normal circumstances but this is vertigo stuff. Explain how things ( like food can shelter and health care) can 'go around'??

I think he's saying that rich people may will not have to give up any food, shelter, clothing, medical care, education, etc....but they might need to give up something else.

Back
Top Bottom