• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Why the black vote may turn

Simpletruther

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
I it’s possible that the rioting has turned some blacks away from dems.

Some realize that white anarchists are doing a lot of the rioting, and making the black community look bad, because they get blamed, plus they realize these young punk whites are destroying black communities, not white communities, and it’s all a liberal driven thing. Turning them to trump.

If trump only shaves off a few percentage more of the black vote, and can get say 13% of the black vot, it might make the difference.

Some realize that white anarchists are doing a lot of the rioting, and making the black community look bad, because they get blamed, plus they realize these young punk whites are destroying black communities, not white communities, and it’s all a liberal driven thing. Turning them to trump.

If trump only shaves off a few percentage more of the black vote, and can get say 13% of the black vot, it might make the difference.

Sorry, but BLM doesn't get off the hook that easily.

download (2).jpg

So you think the rioters will turn black people to the party that is standing uniformly behind the right of police to assault and murder them.

Okay.

So you think the rioters will turn black people to the party that is standing uniformly behind the right of police to assault and murder them.

Okay.

Nonsense.

Yeah, I'm sure that black people are going to be excited to vote for the nation's premier white supremacist.

Not

Yeah, I'm sure that black people are going to be excited to vote for the nation's premier white supremacist.

Black person: "Man, I really don't like how the Republican Party has roundly given their support to cops who shot an unarmed black man seven times in the black, but those rioters in Kenosha really annoy me!"

The Democratic Party openly wants black communities in their cities destroyed, denying police protection, to force them out of their white majority Democratic Party controlled cities into Republican controlled suburbs by a terrorism campaign against black communities. Even the KKK did not engage in a nationwide terrorism campaign against blacks.

:lamo
The stuff that passes as "logical" in the minds of some white folk who think they understand "the black community".

Just to be clear......NO, the above is not going to happen. The "black vote" is not going to "turn".

Black people fully understand that white people are responsible for virtually all of the fires and most of the violence and destruction we've seen thus far. We also understand that there has been no perceptible presence of "Antifa" or other "extremist" groups from the left at the protests. The only extremists we've see have been RIGHT NATIONALIST types, and other FAR-RIGHT Patriot/Sovereign Citizen/Militia anarchist groups.

That's all been well-documented on social media accounts of #BLM supporters who are actually participating the protests (not to mention the FBI itself)..for the last 5 months. It seems that white people who are watching the news are just now realize this.

:lamo
The stuff that passes as "logical" in the minds of some white folk who think they understand "the black community".

Just to be clear......NO, the above is not going to happen. The "black vote" is not going to "turn".

Black people fully understand that white people are responsible for virtually all of the fires and most of the violence and destruction we've seen thus far. We also understand that there has been no perceptible presence of "Antifa" or other "extremist" groups from the left at the protests. The only extremists we've see have been RIGHT NATIONALIST types, and other FAR-RIGHT Patriot/Sovereign Citizen/Militia anarchist groups.

That's all been well-documented on social media accounts of #BLM supporters who are actually participating the protests (not to mention the FBI itself)..for the last 5 months. It seems that white people who are watching the news are just now realize this.
We will see, I don’t think you speak for all blacks.

#BLM wasn't on "the hook", to begin with.

Eliminate white nationalist thugs...and the far-right vigilantes/agitators/anarchists...from these protests, and virtually all of the violence, arson and destruction will "magically" end (to borrow a Trumpism).

We will see, I don’t think you speak for all blacks.

Sorry, but this is a pretty silly thing for you to say. Did I claim to speak for "all blacks"? Do I need to?

Tell me, do you speak for "all whites"? Ask yourself, should your credibility hinge upon your ability to do so? If not, then please explain the rationale behind your remarks, above.

One thing is clear: I speak for a hell of lot more African-Americans than you. You're a white conservative who is obviously about as familiar with black voters are you are with martian voters. Your OP is a desperate dream.

Geez, man...:roll:

Yes, we will see. And "we" will see that I was right.

There is ZERO chance of "the black vote" turning. Your reasoning (as explained in your OP) is (at best) confused. People understand where the arson and most of the violence is originating, and it's NOT #BLM supporters. It's coming from the other side.

Last edited:

Unfortunately, polls are showing a clear decline in Black Voter support of Trump over 2016. It shows that Black voter support has dropped from 14% to about 8%. As such, "if Trump only shaves off a few percentage points of the black vote" is not happening, just the opposite.

Sorry, but this is a pretty silly thing for you to say. Did I claim to speak for "all blacks"? Do I need to?

Tell me, do you speak for "all whites"? Ask yourself, should your credibility hinge upon your ability to do so? If not, then please explain the rationale behind your remarks, above.

One thing is clear: I speak for a hell of lot more African-Americans than you.

Geez, man...:roll:

Yes, we will see. And "we" will see that I was right.

There is ZERO chance of "the black vote" turning. Your reasoning (as explained in your OP) is (at best) confused. People understand where the arson and most of the violence is originating, and it's NOT #BLM supporters. It's coming from the other side.

Utter nonsense. The rioting is on the left side.

Utter nonsense. The rioting is on the left side.

Utter ignorance.

The rioting is almost exclusively being incited by WHITE NATIONALIST types. It's true that some of the after-action stuff (looting, graffiti, etc.) is attributable to others (presumably "the left" only because they are black). But the violence and the arson....almost ENTIRELY from "the right side".

Sorry, but you cannot escape that. Neither can you argue that, intelligently.

If you wish to cling to your ignorance, then your argument is with the FBI and the DNI...because they agree.

Utter ignorance.

The rioting is almost exclusively being incited by WHITE NATIONALIST types. It's true that some of the after-action stuff (looting, graffiti, etc.) is attributable to others (presumably "the left" only because they are black). But the violence and the arson....almost ENTIRELY from "the right side".

Sorry, but you cannot escape that. Neither can you argue that, intelligently.

If you wish to cling to your ignorance, then your argument is with the FBI and the DNI...because they agree.
You are full of it, Portland rioters are exclusively progressive types.

Hey, now they're conflating rioters with all black people. That's an escalation. I don't like the ramifications.

The rioting is almost exclusively being incited by WHITE NATIONALIST types.

Could you please be more specific with your use of the word "incite"? What specific actions do you see as "inciting" Democrats to burn/loot businesses and assault (murder) people? I'm trying to get a good understanding on what you are trying to say.

You are full of it, Portland rioters are exclusively progressive types.

If "it" is "truth" and "honesty"....you are correct.

But your ignorance and dishonesty are not very convincing. In fact, the are convicting.

Bottom line: The rioters in Portland (and elsewhere) are overwhelmingly WHITE NATIONALIST types, not "progressive types" (whatever that is).

You don't have to like it. You don't have to believe. And, honestly, I don't care if you do.

What you CANNOT do is rebut those FACTS. You know it, and I know it.

Now, you can go. But you and I both know that one of us is either ignorant, delusional...or a liar. And one of us has the FACTS on his side. Don't we?

If "it" is "truth" and "honesty"....you are correct.

But your ignorance and dishonesty are not very convincing. In fact, the are convicting.

Bottom line: The rioters in Portland (and elsewhere) are overwhelmingly WHITE NATIONALIST types, not "progressive types" (whatever that is).

You don't have to like it. You don't have to believe. And, honestly, I don't care if you do.

What you CANNOT do is rebut those FACTS. You know it, and I know it.

Now, you can go. But you and I both know that one of us is either ignorant, delusional...or a liar. And one of us has the FACTS on his side. Don't we?

Nay, complete falsehood on your part, you don’t have to like it.

#BLM wasn't on "the hook", to begin with.

Eliminate white nationalist thugs...and the far-right vigilantes/agitators/anarchists...from these protests, and virtually all of the violence, arson and destruction will "magically" end (to borrow a Trumpism).

Oh? You DO know that it was blacks...BLM...who destroyed Kenosha. Right?

Back
Top Bottom