• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Why the black vote may turn

Nay, complete falsehood on your part, you don’t have to like it.

...says the white nationalist sympathizer, who can't provide any evidence to back up his lies. Again, the FACT is that EVERY person arrested in Portland (and almost everywhere else) for arson has been a white. None have been tied to "the left".

This guy is so wrong it hurts.

Truth hurts. I get it. You and I both know you can't identify ANY "#BLM" protesters who have been charged with arson or inciting riots. But that's your problem, not mine.

Agreed. My question is, does ultmd truly believe his statement that the violent mob ruled riots are being perpetrated by conservatives?

My question is, does Chuck truly believe that white nationalists(and other Trump supporters) are not responsible for nearly all of the fires and riots we've seen over the last several months?

Oh? You DO know that it was blacks...BLM...who destroyed Kenosha. Right?

I know that white people, primarily white nationalist types, believe that lie.

#BLM wasn't involved in any of the destruction. White Nationalists were. All over the country, it's the same thing: White Nationalist coming in to create violence and start riots/fires, etc.

NEWSWEEK: Wisc. State. Rep. says he saw white nationalists come to Kenosha to vandalize and incite violence against protesters.

And, sorry, but when a 17 year old white nationalist thug (and rabid Trump supporter) travels to Kenosha from out of state, and then murders two people....and STILL gets treated with more respect by the police than the unarmed black man got shot 7 times in the back just a week ago....you people lose any credibility in this matter.

And these reports are coming in (often from credible elected officials) all over the country. Here's another from Richmond, Va.:
Police: Richmond riots instigated by white supremacists disguised as Black Lives Matter

In Las Vegas, three self-identified members of the boogaloo movement were arrested on terrorism charges after prosecutors say they were found with Molotov cocktails on their way to a protest.

In the Oakland area, recently, another white nationalist boogaloo follower (and active duty Air Force officer) was just identified as the culprit in the murders of a federal agent AND a sheriff’s deputy.

In Minneapolis, social media accounts of ACTUAL #BLM protesters recorded incidents like this one, a young, masked white guy walking around shattering windows in storefronts along the protest route. He, too, has been identified by police as a white nationalist with ties to the whole boogaloo movement.

The reports of white nationalist types coming into the #BLM to foment violence, burn things and randomly vandalize property are literally coming from every corner of the country. So the only questions here if why their white nationalist sympathizers here are just ignorant, or dishonest about the FACTS.

And all of this is not even accounting for the FACT that the FBI and the DNI have previously acknowledge that WHITE NATIONALISTS are behind most of the violence and arson we've seen thus far.

I know that white people, primarily white nationalist types, believe that lie.

#BLM wasn't involved in any of the destruction. White Nationalists were. All over the country, it's the same thing: White Nationalist coming in to create violence and start riots/fires, etc.

I guess you don't see the black people in this video...

Or in this one...

And please...feel free to point out the "white nationalists" in either video.

Back
Top Bottom