• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Why The Atlantic magazine published a non-source lie against the President - DESPERATE FOR MONEY!!!

joko104

Banned
Suspended
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
[h=1]The Atlantic To Lay Off 68 Employees, Cut Executive Pay And Freeze Salaries[/h]
The Atlantic To Lay Off 68 Employees, About 20% Of Staff – Deadline

Lay-offs, pay freezes and pay cuts - a failing desperate magazine willing to do ANYTHING for free publicity. Such as easy lie to tell.

Now you know the "why" of the no-source attack gossip article grotesquely pretending to be "news."

May...yeah...

The Atlantic magazine has a paywall. They explain in the article that establishing a paywall it the only thing that prevents the magazine from going totally broke.

So they created this hate-on-Trump lie hoping Biden, Harris and the Democratic MSM would run with the lie - which of course they did since lying is the #1 Democratic tactic. Of course, to actually READ the lie you has to pay The Atlantic magazine. Thus, their motive was to create the most outrageous possible lie to desperately raise money off people who will pay to read hate-on-Trump lies.

This what all of the MSM and press has become - lies for corporate profit.

[h=1]The Atlantic To Lay Off 68 Employees, Cut Executive Pay And Freeze Salaries[/h]

Lay-offs, pay freezes and pay cuts - a failing desperate magazine willing to do ANYTHING for free publicity. Such as easy lie to tell.

Now you know the "why" of the no-source attack gossip article grotesquely pretending to be "news."

It just goes to show that fewer and fewer TDS’ers are buying what they are selling.

Thank you, comrade. How’s the weather in St. Petersburg?

^ A truly ignorant, desperate message in which you admit to the OP being true.

I think someone was triggered. Do you need a safe space, snowflake?

Like you, most Democrats become hysterical about the truth. Calm down. Chill out. Take slow deep breathes. This is just an anonymous forum. Don't give yourself a heart attack.

Like you, most Democrats become hysterical about the truth. Calm down. Chill out. Take slow deep breathes. This is just an anonymous forum. Don't give yourself a heart attack.

Your OP is just your speculation.

The Atlantic magazine has a paywall. They explain in the article that establishing a paywall it the only thing that prevents the magazine from going totally broke.

So they created this hate-on-Trump lie hoping Biden, Harris and the Democratic MSM would run with the lie - which of course they did since lying is the #1 Democratic tactic. Of course, to actually READ the lie you has to pay The Atlantic magazine. Thus, their motive was to create the most outrageous possible lie to desperately raise money off people who will pay to read hate-on-Trump lies.

This what all of the MSM and press has become - lies for corporate profit.

Trump story confirmed by 4 sources

I think someone was triggered. Do you need a safe space, snowflake?

Lol

You can’t even mock someone properly. Criticism is not being triggered, silly.

So according to the article you posted:

“they have had “exceptional growth” in print and digital subscriptions since September, when they introduced a paywall.”

That doesn’t exactly sound like “failing.”

The layoffs are due to a decline of in person events due to the virus.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

And yet, FOX News was able to verify and confirm the story with the sources.

Fun to watch all the progressive Democrats now being super pro Vietnam war, while liberal Democrats vehemently opposed it.

Where German soldiers who fought for Nazism and the Third Reich by war ultimately "losers" and "suckers" - or were they brilliant heroes? It would appear nearly every Democrat on this forum claim Nazi soldiers knew exactly what Hitler was doing, 100% agreed with all Hitler did, and they were "winners."

Of course most progressive Democrats do. The Democratic Party now is what the Nazi party in Germany was in 1937 - a radical movement supported by violent mobs of anarchists terrorizing people, in pursuit of corporate fascism as the government and economic system.

Where German soldiers who fought for Nazism and the Third Reich by war ultimately "losers" and "suckers" - or were they brilliant heroes? It would appear nearly every Democrat on this forum claim Nazi soldiers knew exactly what Hitler was doing, 100% agreed with all Hitler did, and they were "winners."

Of course most progressive Democrats do. The Democratic Party now is what the Nazi party in Germany was in 1937 - a radical movement supported by violent mobs of anarchists terrorizing people, in pursuit of corporate fascism as the government and economic system.

your comment has ZERO to do with Trump. Trump is a scumbag that insulted our mlitary on more than one occasion...some of those times are on tape...or are you going to deny it was him? an imposter I suppose?

The MSM and press has NOT accurately reported even the allegation. The no-names gossip allegation is that Trump said the Vietnam war "was stupid," that those who volunteered to go were "suckers" and that the Vietnam war was lost ("losing" the war.)

Understand that Biden, Harris, the DNC and most Democrats are claiming the USA was 100% right to be in the Vietnam war including claiming we won the Vietnam war, and volunteering to go fight in that war was a very smart decision for someone just out of high school to do.

Obviously, at least 95% of Democrats believe Jimmy Carter was totally wrong to grant amnesty to those pure evil, cowardly draft dodgers who went to Canada rather than going to join in the USA gloriously winning the completely necessary Vietnam War.

your comment has ZERO to do with Trump. Trump is a scumbag that insulted our mlitary on more than one occasion...some of those times are on tape...or are you going to deny it was him? an imposter I suppose?

I don't deny facts - ever. While some was not particularly civil, I have no problem with Trump's candid comments on those in the military. Everyone who ever served in the military is not a hero deserving god-like worship. I have a kid in the military - repeatedly in combat missions (war and other missions) with permanent, seriously combat injuries. The fact is that Obama absolutely did NOT support the military and Trump does in the ways that matter. Trump speaks his mind, not just calculated consultant written statements that are exactly opposite want he does. That is what Obama did. Give gratuitous politically necessary praise of the military - while gutting the military in very real ways that caused very real American military personnel's deaths.

However if you wish. Be more specific. For example, I think John McCain was a lying, back stabbing, spoiled military brat of an Admiral - for which otherwise he would have been court martial-ed out of the Navy. Why? For both his destroying a multi million dollar aircraft illegally hot dogging it in defiance of exact orders and nearly sinking an aircraft carrier firing a missile down in the below deck aircraft carrier full of aircraft, missiles, huge amounts of fuel and many Naval personnel.

That said, while he was not a hero for being captured, I do not think he should have suicided to prevent capture as was the practice of Japanese military personnel in WW2. Our troops never can be ordered to or expected to commit suicide to prevent being captured or by surrendering against hopeless suicidal odds. There is a lot Trump says I don't care much for or disapprove of. There is a lot of what Biden has said over nearly 5 decades in government that I more disapprove of - much more.

I don't deny facts - ever. While some was not particularly civil, I have no problem with Trump's candid comments on those in the military. Everyone who ever served in the military is not a hero deserving god-like worship. I have a kid in the military - repeatedly in combat missions (war and other missions) with permanent, seriously combat injuries. The fact is that Obama absolutely did NOT support the military and Trump does in the ways that matter. Trump speaks his mind, not just calculated consultant written statements that are exactly opposite want he does. That is what Obama did. Give gratuitous politically necessary praise of the military - while gutting the military in very real ways that caused very real American military personnel's deaths.

However if you wish. Be more specific. For example, I think John McCain was a lying, back stabbing, spoiled military brat of an Admiral - for which otherwise he would have been court martial-ed out of the Navy. Why? For both his destroying a multi million dollar aircraft illegally hot dogging it in defiance of exact orders and nearly sinking an aircraft carrier firing a missile down in the below deck aircraft carrier full of aircraft, missiles, huge amounts of fuel and many Naval personnel.

That said, while he was not a hero for being captured, I do not think he should have suicided to prevent capture as was the practice of Japanese military personnel in WW2. Our troops never can be ordered to or expected to commit suicide to prevent being captured or by surrendering against hopeless suicidal odds. There is a lot Trump says I don't care much for or disapprove of. There is a lot of what Biden has said over nearly 5 decades in government that I more disapprove of - much more.

they sacrifice something you clearly are not able to comprehend...they are true patriots..yes, heroes. Yes, he was a hero for being tortured every single day he was a POW. So do you approve of the likes of Patriot Prayer as well?

So according to the article you posted:

“they have had “exceptional growth” in print and digital subscriptions since September, when they introduced a paywall.”

That doesn’t exactly sound like “failing.”

The layoffs are due to a decline of in person events due to the virus.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Exceptional growth probably meaning that the small core of hardcore readers are buying subscriptions because they can’t read it for free because Atlantic isn’t selling at newsstands.

There is plenty of in person journalism to do, and real journalists like Tim Pool and Drew Hernández and Andy Ngo are on the ground covering stories on social media. Whereas the legacy media just steals or outright fabricated Orange man bad story of the week and they’re on the decline

they sacrifice something you clearly are not able to comprehend...they are true patriots..yes, heroes. Yes, he was a hero for being tortured every single day he was a POW. So do you approve of the likes of Patriot Prayer as well?

Lol now suddenly you support sacrificing soldiers in endless wars for business profit? That’s not respecting the troops.

Those soldiers at the cemetary in France shouldn’t be there because we should’ve let the Republicans in France get conquered and then the second war wouldn’t be necessary

What exactly is your problem with Patriot Prayer?

Back
Top Bottom