• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Why The Atlantic magazine published a non-source lie against the President - DESPERATE FOR MONEY!!!

Where German soldiers who fought for Nazism and the Third Reich by war ultimately "losers" and "suckers" - or were they brilliant heroes? It would appear nearly every Democrat on this forum claim Nazi soldiers knew exactly what Hitler was doing, 100% agreed with all Hitler did, and they were "winners."

Winners? Winners don't get their capital burned down.

they sacrifice something you clearly are not able to comprehend...they are true patriots..yes, heroes. Yes, he was a hero for being tortured every single day he was a POW. So do you approve of the likes of Patriot Prayer as well?

Thank you. WTF is the country coming to, when we do not honor those who take up arms when called upon by the nation?

Lol now suddenly you support sacrificing soldiers in endless wars for business profit? That’s not respecting the troops.

Those soldiers at the cemetary in France shouldn’t be there because we should’ve let the Republicans in France get conquered and then the second war wouldn’t be necessary

What exactly is your problem with Patriot Prayer?

Um, where did I say anything of the sort? Do not put words in my mouth that I did not say. I said the sacrifice they have made when called to duty by the president btw...is selfless and one of great sacrifice. I suppose you do not support our soldiers?

Patriot Prayer members are calling to start shooting people in the street for political affiliation...last I checked that is considered terrorism.

Um, where did I say anything of the sort? Do not put words in my mouth that I did not say. I said the sacrifice they have made when called to duty by the president btw...is selfless and one of great sacrifice. I suppose you do not support our soldiers?

Patriot Prayer members are calling to start shooting people in the street for political affiliation...last I checked that is considered terrorism.

Yeah people are pissed because Antifa is carrying out political assasinations with the approval of democrats

Lol

You can’t even mock someone properly. Criticism is not being triggered, silly.

There is no evidence fir what tge OP says. It's just flailing helplessly at those who don't worship Trump.

[h=1]The Atlantic To Lay Off 68 Employees, Cut Executive Pay And Freeze Salaries[/h]
The Atlantic To Lay Off 68 Employees, About 20% Of Staff – Deadline

Lay-offs, pay freezes and pay cuts - a failing desperate magazine willing to do ANYTHING for free publicity. Such as easy lie to tell.

Now you know the "why" of the no-source attack gossip article grotesquely pretending to be "news."

I am not so sure one article is going to help The Atlantic all that much. Also, if you want a lie-for-revenue business model you should be looking at outlets like Breitbart.

[h=1]The Atlantic To Lay Off 68 Employees, Cut Executive Pay And Freeze Salaries[/h]

Lay-offs, pay freezes and pay cuts - a failing desperate magazine willing to do ANYTHING for free publicity. Such as easy lie to tell.

Now you know the "why" of the no-source attack gossip article grotesquely pretending to be "news."

The left leaning news media, I should say the Propaganda arm of the democrat party, has a political agenda to advance and unverified stories is one way to do this.

Just what we needed, another conspiracy theory from someone on the right.

The left leaning news media, I should say the Propaganda arm of the democrat party, has a political agenda to advance and unverified stories is one way to do this.

That is because we are in control. You are helpless to stop us

Link? Who were the 21 people in the room with the 4 who were in the room who said they heard it?

The four people who say they heard it or a relevant because they refuse to go on the record and be named. You are making a massive presupposition that these four people even exist.

And the reason that these people are anonymous if they do exist, is probably because if they did name themselves then official schedules or minutes or briefing notes would probably show they weren’t there. But without a name and without access to all the documentation on the meetings, then I think it is far more reasonable to trust the 21 people who refute over the four anonymous

And the fact that you are not aware that 21 people have come forward and put their names on the record and said Trump didn’t say this, shows that you are so dishonest that no proof will ever be sufficient for you. You are Too ignorant of the subject to have a valid opinion.

The four people who say they heard it or a relevant because they refuse to go on the record and be named. You are making a massive presupposition that these four people even exist.

Deep throat was anonymous too. Was he irrelevant?

And the reason that these people are anonymous if they do exist, is probably because if they did name themselves then official schedules or minutes or briefing notes would probably show they weren’t there. But without a name and without access to all the documentation on the meetings, then I think it is far more reasonable to trust the 21 people who refute over the four anonymous

And the fact that you are not aware that 21 people have come forward and put their names on the record and said Trump didn’t say this, shows that you are so dishonest that no proof will ever be sufficient for you. You are Too ignorant of the subject to have a valid opinion.

So who are the 21 people who were in the room with the other four and said they didn't say it?

^ A truly ignorant, desperate message in which you admit to the OP being true.

If you don't want your comments compared to those of Russian trolls, then stop making comments that resemble those of Russian trolls. :)

Deep throat was anonymous too. Was he irrelevant?

His axe to grind for not being promoted and his history of rights violations may well have been of public interest. If the public knew the truth about Phelps watergate would’ve ended as a minor affair

His axe to grind for not being promoted and his history of rights violations may well have been of public interest. If the public knew the truth about Phelps watergate would’ve ended as a minor affair

Thank god we believed him

Yeah people are pissed because Antifa is carrying out political assasinations with the approval of democrats

Patriot Prayer is not Antifa...they are the antithesis of Antifa...in fact they admit they are Nazis...and Trump supporters.

Patriot Prayer is not Antifa...they are the antithesis of Antifa...in fact they admit they are Nazis...and Trump supporters.

Patriot prayer identifies themselves as Nazis? No they don’t.

Back
Top Bottom