• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Why Terrorist are angry with America!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aleem said:
You support our enemy i.e Israel,

How exactly is Israel your enemy?

I mean without Koranic references.

Tashah said:
The thread "Why Terrorist are angry with America!" is actually offered as political satire.

I'm sorry, please define satire for me. Let me introduce myself. I'm teacher. I'm smarter than I am drunk. I agree with everthing you say. Wonder what it would be like if I put my giant brain into sounding smart? Hooch good taste yea. Remember back when? When you first joined I checked your web site. Eygptology? Ready? I spent ten years moving rectangular heavy shapes (safes to be explicete) with little more than, levers, timbers, rollers, and ramps. I've shopped it. No takers. I can, being staged, move a 2x2x3' mass weighing 1 ton up a level (course, level, what there was 203 of them?)(I know they aveaged 2 1/2 tons but this is by myself) a level being on average 30", by MYSELF. Nothing like experience. I've done it as a matter of course. Was my job. Why me you ask. Dunno. Can only figure I'm the first with a giant brain and practicle experience to put their mind to it. Came to me about 3 months ago out of the blue. I can do it using less men, less Joules of energy overall, safer, faster, least distance traveled. I can account for why there is no remaining evedence of how it was done. My theory puts to shame the two existing theories of a single large ramp and the spiral ramp. From the quarries 500 meters south of Kufu's (Cheops?) tomb to the quarries way south on the Nile for the big stones in the Kings chamber. Yea I know how they did that (or more correctly, how I would do it). I've found if you are not an acemadian they just think your a hack or dumbass.

Originally quoted by Akyron:
I think you are correct there. Hitler kept under the mainstream radar for too long and came out swinging.
Not enough people actually read mein kamph to figure out what the hell he was talking about until way too late.
People need to get informed and actually read the Koran to find the primary message.
It is late in the game but not too late..yet.
I wonder how many American Christians know that Hitler was voted into office by German Christians. I'm counting on the American Christians to demonstrate that there is a difference. And the best way, at the moment, is to deal with importance DSM, without lying to themselves (that the issue is in its validity). The issue is what it says about the Presidents intentions with regards to Iraq.

Last edited:
Billo_Really said:
Actually, it was reported that 42% of the GI's that are over there, are illegal aliens. And were promised a green card upon their return.

wait...are you saying that 42% of American GI's in Iraq are illegal aliens? please humor me and find us a source to this "report". you obviously no very little about our military or buy into some serious propaganda.

btw, lay off the bold, we know how to read.

Originally quoted by FiremanRyan:
wait...are you saying that 42% of American GI's in Iraq are illegal aliens? please humor me and find us a source to this "report". you obviously no very little about our military or buy into some serious propaganda.

btw, lay off the bold, we know how to read
Thanks for the tip. I will have to get back to you on the source. I heard this on the radio which they said the government cut a deal with aliens that joined the service. They would receive green cards in return for their enlistment. I will do some digging, to get you something in print. Be patient.

Do you know how to upload pictures using image code? I can't seem to figure this one out.

Last edited:
Originally quoted be Teacher:
I'm a big enough friggin ass*hole as it is. But I've been trying not to say that long time now. Thanks heroIf I make my words big does it give them more credibility?
What is your f-ing problem?

Last edited:
Billo Really said:
Do you know how to upload pictures using image code? I can't seem to figure this one out.
I know how... a piece of cake. The proverbial rub is that I can't fathom any cogent reason that might sway me to share it with you. Why would anyone willingly place another arrow into your anti-American quiver?

I would suggest that you persuade a local ten year old to teach you the quintessential elements of basic coding. But then again, being persuasive is an attribute that is quite foreign to you.

Oh well.... I tried.... Really I did lol.

Tashah said:
I know how... a piece of cake. The proverbial rub is that I can't fathom any cogent reason that might sway me to share it with you. Why would anyone willingly place another arrow into your anti-American quiver?

I would suggest that you persuade a local ten year old to teach you the quintessential elements of basic coding. But then again, being persuasive is an attribute that is quite foreign to you.

Oh well.... I tried.... Really I did lol=
. Welcome to my word.
Tash?
That attitude has spread outside that thread we talked of before.

Billo_Really said:
Your god-damn right I brought up the humanity issue, because many posts on the board don't seem to have any! And if you think I am speaking of you, "well then, if the shoe fits..."

If anyone is interested, check out the 2 new posts I put in the "not Fox news" thread in regards to humanity!

Are you going to continue to try and critize me? If you can't stand the fact that people will disagree than I suggest not posting at all.

Originally quoted by Cindy:
Are you going to continue to try and critize me? If you can't stand the fact that people will disagree than I suggest not posting at all.
Where is the critisizm? Or do you think if you say it enough times people will start to believe it. Because, I won't. Read my lips. "Not gonna do it". Unless, someone can show proof or an article that contradicts the ones I've provided.

I don't even care if you think the sources are biased. Frankly, this practice of source trashing is for cowards that lie to themselves. If you do not practice this, then I am not critizing you. And if you don't want to look, that's your business.

Last edited by a moderator:
Why are people & not only terrorists angry with you....
The US military, the CIA and others that you fund have committed far more terrorist atrocities against innocent, non-combatant civilians around the world than perhaps any other contemparary power monopolizing organizations in the world. Upwards of a million civilian were systematically exterminated in Vietnam alone.

We have to laugh when you blindsided, brainwashed amerikans get together to compile your statistics, more proof that statistics do not lie---people lie. You had better stick to blowing horns, strumming, tickling ivories, rolling out tattoos or whatever it is you do in the musical scene. When it comes to regard for the truth---you do not possess one iota of it. You are supporting the largest mose deadly terrorist organization there is, the United States government and its military industrial complex.

robin said:
The US military, the CIA and others that you fund have committed far more terrorist atrocities against innocent, non-combatant civilians around the world than perhaps any other contemparary power monopolizing organizations in the world. Upwards of a million civilian were systematically exterminated in Vietnam alone.

We have to laugh when you blindsided, brainwashed amerikans get together to compile your statistics, more proof that statistics do not lie---people lie. You had better stick to blowing horns, strumming, tickling ivories, rolling out tattoos or whatever it is you do in the musical scene. When it comes to regard for the truth---you do not possess one iota of it. You are supporting the largest mose deadly terrorist organization there is, the United States government and its military industrial complex.

You hate America so much, but when other countries are in time of need they want to know where the hell America is and when their going to help. I am sure your country is %100 honest as well... :rofl

Yes, America is the brainwashed country! Our media lies to us! There is no freedom of the press here...or maybe you are just a pompous and pretentious America basher who has no substantial facts behind you to form a cogent argument.

It goes both ways. Who's to say that you aren't being fed propaganda from your media outlets from what ever country it is that you reside? Oh that's right your an elitist and your government media could never have an axe to grind.

At least come up with some solid backing of such inane claims instead of throwing out fallacious claims which make you lose all credibility and ultimately make you come off looking like an idiot.

Hi, I am new to this forum. But not new to the topic your group is discussing. I am a military veteran and was stationed in the middle east for a year. (Bahrain). And from seeing their culture up close and reading the teachings of the Muslim religion I can tell you that the reason the terrorist, and much of the Muslim world hates us is because of who we are. I do not mean just our foreign policy (which is certainly part of it), but because of our culture. The average Muslim on the street over there believes we are a immoral and arrogant country. Couple that with the war in Iraq and the anti-American propaganda that their "news" organizations put out, you can see how they resent or in the terrorist case, hate us. And if we were to pull out all our troops and totally leave the region, and stopped supporting Israel that would not change how the radical terrorist or even the average person on the street would feel about our us and our country. But it is ironic that whenever there is a disaster everyone wants to know what we are going to do or how much aid are we going to provide.

ATILLMAN said:
Hi, I am new to this forum.

Welcome. As usual those who were on the ground and have seen with their own eyes tell a different story than the ones the liberals tell. Don't get discouraged when the libs on this site tell you you're lying about how things were over there. When they tell you you murdered children and tortured people. I would ask you first, how people over there came to you and thanked you for what America has done?

ATILLMAN said:
Hi, I am new to this forum. But not new to the topic your group is discussing. I am a military veteran and was stationed in the middle east for a year. (Bahrain). And from seeing their culture up close and reading the teachings of the Muslim religion I can tell you that the reason the terrorist, and much of the Muslim world hates us is because of who we are. I do not mean just our foreign policy (which is certainly part of it), but because of our culture. The average Muslim on the street over there believes we are a immoral and arrogant country. Couple that with the war in Iraq and the anti-American propaganda that their "news" organizations put out, you can see how they resent or in the terrorist case, hate us. And if we were to pull out all our troops and totally leave the region, and stopped supporting Israel that would not change how the radical terrorist or even the average person on the street would feel about our us and our country. But it is ironic that whenever there is a disaster everyone wants to know what we are going to do or how much aid are we going to provide.

I'm fairly new here as well, and I salute your service.

Even after everything you say and the fact that you have first hand knowledge and experience of their culture people will still make false claims and pretend they know more than you do. People claim our military kills civilians purposefully and that we are the casue of their vitriol and hate.

It's complete BS, and until the religious clerics in charge start to condemn suicide bombings, stop praising cowards sawing people's heads off, and stop indoctrinating the people to hate America through their corrpution and twisting of their religion, then we will never see peace.

robin said:

please source your "facts". at least us amerikans can back up our arguments with numbers, not word of mouth.

Billo_Really said:
Thanks for the tip. I will have to get back to you on the source. I heard this on the radio which they said the government cut a deal with aliens that joined the service. They would receive green cards in return for their enlistment. I will do some digging, to get you something in print. Be patient.

well not to be an ass but good luck finding those numbers. the US military has never allowed non-citizens to enlist. there have been times when illegals lied and were able to get it but because of the intense background checks those numbers are very small, (probably more like .003% not 42%) and they usually end up in federal prison within a couple months because they will find out. ive gone through the process of enlisting in the military and it isnt as easy as one might think.

Last edited:
alien
FiremanRyan said:
the US military has never allowed non-citizens to enlist.

Troops put lives on line to be called Americans
After becoming a legal resident in 2001, he joined the Army Reserve in response to the Sept. 11 attacks. "I tried talking him out of the Army because I was afraid, but there was no talking him out of it," says his wife, Florika Dima. "He said he had to do it."

The result has been mixed in this war. The recruiting of legal residents hasn't changed. They make up 2% to 3% of the U.S. military, as they have for the past five years. But legal residents already in the military are becoming citizens in record numbers.

In fiscal 2004, 7,627 alien soldiers, sailors, airmen and Marines took the oath of allegiance. That's nearly 15 times as many as the 518 who became citizens in 2000, according to U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services. In the first three-quarters of the current fiscal year, 3,397 servicemembers have been naturalized.

Simon W. Moon said:
alien

Troops put lives on line to be called Americans
After becoming a legal resident in 2001, he joined the Army Reserve in response to the Sept. 11 attacks. "I tried talking him out of the Army because I was afraid, but there was no talking him out of it," says his wife, Florika Dima. "He said he had to do it."

The result has been mixed in this war. The recruiting of legal residents hasn't changed. They make up 2% to 3% of the U.S. military, as they have for the past five years. But legal residents already in the military are becoming citizens in record numbers.

In fiscal 2004, 7,627 alien soldiers, sailors, airmen and Marines took the oath of allegiance. That's nearly 15 times as many as the 518 who became citizens in 2000, according to U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services. In the first three-quarters of the current fiscal year, 3,397 servicemembers have been naturalized.

im confused. its saying right there that they are legal citizens. what Billo_Really says is that 42% were illegal aliens. someone please specify to me the difference of being legal and being a citizen. the word "illegal" never showed up once in that artical.

ATILLMAN said:

My husband (US Marine) was in Alkut, Iraq for Operation Iraqi Freedom. He stated that they were convinced that our biblical stories were stolen from the Ku'ran (sp?). Which my husband is very knowledgeable about the bible, so he tried his hardest to convince them otherwise.

Thank you for your service to your country! :2usflag:

Originally quoted by SixStringHero:
People claim our military kills civilians purposefully and that we are the casue of their vitriol and hate.

It's complete BS, and until the religious clerics in charge start to condemn suicide bombings, stop praising cowards sawing people's heads off, and stop indoctrinating the people to hate America through their corrpution and of their religion, then we will never see peace.
Out military does its share of killing. We do kill civilians. What were not doing, is spending enough effort ensuring the safety of those civillians. We are not the cause of their hate. But we do contribute our share of terror. Saying, "It's complete BS" contributes more to the problem than the GI's doing killing. This "holier than thou" attitude is why were getting our heads cut off. Nobody is praising cowards. Especially the ones that rubber stamp everything their government does without exercising their civic duty to question their leaders when they stray from the laws of our land. But I will agree, terrorists must be stopped.

Originally quoted by Teacher:
Welcome. As usual those who were on the ground and have seen with their own eyes tell a different story than the ones the liberals tell. Don't get discouraged when the libs on this site tell you you're lying about how things were over there. When they tell you you murdered children and tortured people. I would ask you first, how people over there came to you and thanked you for what America has done?
You seem to enjoy making blanket statements and generalizations. You also say the word liberal in the same vain as the f-word. I hope you don't run for public office.

Do you want to see with you own eyes? I cannot in good concience, post these photos. But if you want to see for yourself, what we are doing to them and what they are doing to us, click the link below. But I caution you, this is not for minors, and it is tough to look at. Don't do it right after you eat. It's pretty bad stuff. This is the result, when you "stay the coarse". Everytime you argue for our countryman to stay there, this is what your support, for the troops, meansin the real world.

[mod edit]
Warning pics possibly offensive.
http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://www.awitness.org/bloody/iraq/3us.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.awitness.org/journal/real_iraq_war.html&h=175&w=200&sz=5&tbnid=ox5Nn0YpP-oJ:&tbnh=86&tbnw=99&hl=en&start=115&prev=/images%3Fq%3Diraq%26start%3D100%26svnum%3D10%26hl%3Den%26lr%3D%26safe%3Doff%26sa%3DN
[/mod edit]

Last edited:
Billo_Really said:
You seem to enjoy making blanket statements and generalizations. You also say the word liberal in the same vain as the f-word. I hope you don't run for public office.

Do you want to see with you own eyes? I cannot in good concience, post these photos. But if you want to see for yourself, what we are doing to them and what they are doing to us, click the link below. But I caution you, this is not for minors, and it is tough to look at. Don't do it right after you eat. It's pretty bad stuff. This is the result, when you "stay the coarse". Everytime you argue for our countryman to stay there, this is what your support, for the troops, meansin the real world.

You couldn't debate your way out of a wet paper sack. Your pictures are of war casualties. Show me where that proves any thing. There is such a thing as collateral damage. Didn't we see these savages cut Pearls head off? You an angry fellow ain't you?

How did that picture of you get on O'Rileys forehead?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom