• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Why Terrorist are angry with America!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trajan Octavian Titus said:
Aww but I loved proving that dumb Canadian bastard wrong at every turn, why did he get axed in the end?

I don't know. I think it simply came down to him hanging himself. He was constantly posting articles from the Internet and not offering links.

GySgt said:
I don't know. I think it simply came down to him hanging himself. He was constantly posting articles from the Internet and not offering links.

Ya that's why I just post the links if people don't want to take the time to read them then it's their loss. That and I noticed alot of people like to take quotes here and post them out of context this way I can avoid such accusations.

CanDuck got banned? Wondered where he was hiding. Permanently or temporary?

There is justice in the world! :monkey

teacher said:
Hey, I'm not the only one who watches and reads Friedman. Is that guy good or what? Too bad he doesn't get more air.

Is he having respiratory problems?

stsburns said:
Seriously you've got to see this! Funny and Offensive, But not to those who want to hurt us

IT IS THINGS LIKE THIS THAT FEED THE HATRED OF AMERICA!

I really don't see why anyone has to question why the US is hated so much. It's NOT just by the middle east either. In the past 5 years we've been alienated from even our allies. Everywhere that Bush sets foot there are massive protests. WHY? Because Bush is the WORST kind of terrorist. He makes Osama Bin Laden look like little red riding hood. And it is his administration that is constantly on the offense and in such a short time has got the US into TWO wars and alienated us from the rest of the world who is so sick of witnessing American corruption going unchecked as we strong-arm and occupy ANY country that does't play our trade games. WE make examples of them to show the rest of the world what will happen if they refuse to play by our rules.

I certainly hate this aspect of the US, and I LIVE HERE. But for anyone to deny the reasons why is beyond me. I think they need to realize that they are in denial themselves. the US is the ULTIMATE terrorist. And has been that way for quite some time, though many are afraid to admit it.

sissy-boy said:

I really don't see why anyone has to question why the US is hated so much. It's NOT just by the middle east either. In the past 5 years we've been alienated from even our allies. Everywhere that Bush sets foot there are massive protests. WHY? Because Bush is the WORST kind of terrorist. He makes Osama Bin Laden look like little red riding hood. And it is his administration that is constantly on the offense and in such a short time has got the US into TWO wars and alienated us from the rest of the world who is so sick of witnessing American corruption going unchecked as we strong-arm and occupy ANY country that does't play our trade games. WE make examples of them to show the rest of the world what will happen if they refuse to play by our rules.

I certainly hate this aspect of the US, and I LIVE HERE. But for anyone to deny the reasons why is beyond me. I think they need to realize that they are in denial themselves. the US is the ULTIMATE terrorist. And has been that way for quite some time, though many are afraid to admit it.

Typical response of an individual looking to blame himself rather than to take the hard path and face the problems.

The "world" hates us because we force them to look at their own inadequicies. The rest of the "world" can lead the way into Sudan. The rest of the "world" could lead the way into Bosnia. The rest of the "world" can lead the way into Kosovo. The rest of the "world" could lead the way into Iraq. The rest of the "world" could lead the way into Somalia. The rest of the "world" could lead the way into Kuwait. ETC.

Do they? No. We do it and it does not relate mutually to their willingness to be slothful and to allow the rest of the world to rot around them. Bosnia and Kosovo is right in their backyard. Do they do anything about it? No...instead, they reluctantly join us or stand by and point out every mistake along the way in an attempt to exonerate themselves from action. Want proof? Open your eyes. It's going on all over the world. Of course this won't stop them from enjoying the securities and benefits our actions provide them.

I wouldn't be so quick to bash Bush and grandstand on the boring platform of political ignorance, considering the "world" has been like this long before him. Our values and convictions do not adhere to "old European" thinking.

America certainly has it's foreign policy problems thanks to the rest of the world needing us to wipe their asses (especially Europe) and making one event worse by appeasing another, but to go as far as to say that we are the true terrorist?:roll: Don't be a sissy...boy.

By the way..this thread was about terrorist hating us...not the world. They are distinctly different.

sissy-boy said:

Bush is the WORST kind of terrorist. He makes Osama Bin Laden look like little red riding hood.

I certainly hate this aspect of the US, and I LIVE HERE.

Do you need any help packing? I'll volunteer.

GySgt said:
Typical response of an individual looking to blame himself rather than to take the hard path and face the problems.

The "world" hates us because we force them to look at their own inadequicies. The rest of the "world" can lead the way into Sudan. The rest of the "world" could lead the way into Bosnia. The rest of the "world" can lead the way into Kosovo. The rest of the "world" could lead the way into Iraq. The rest of the "world" could lead the way into Somalia. The rest of the "world" could lead the way into Kuwait. ETC.

Do they? No. We do it and it does not relate mutually to their willingness to be slothful and to allow the rest of the world to rot around them. Bosnia and Kosovo is right in their backyard. Do they do anything about it? No...instead, they reluctantly join us or stand by and point out every mistake along the way in an attempt to exonerate themselves from action. Want proof? Open your eyes. It's going on all over the world. Of course this won't stop them from enjoying the securities and benefits our actions provide them.

I wouldn't be so quick to bash Bush and grandstand on the boring platform of political ignorance, considering the "world" has been like this long before him. Our values and convictions do not adhere to "old European" thinking.

America certainly has it's foreign policy problems thanks to the rest of the world needing us to wipe their asses (especially Europe) and making one event worse by appeasing another, but to go as far as to say that we are the true terrorist?:roll: Don't be a sissy...boy.

By the way..this thread was about terrorist hating us...not the world. They are distinctly different.

The 'terrorists' are whomever the people in power pay the media to paint as 'terrorists'. Sure there's middle-eastern terrorists, but there's also American terrorist JUST as capable as them. Look at the McVeighs of the US running around and abortion clinics being bombed.

The Bush administration made up lies to go to war for profit, not for the rights of Iraqis. The REAL 'evil doers' are the corporations who puppeteer the politicians which are bankrupting the entire planet. Enron, EXXON, Shell, Dupont, Dow Chemical, General Electric, Boeing, Lockheed, Hughes Martin -- who get off on dangling the endless carrot of western corruption in the face of those who don't want it, won't buy it, can't afford it, can see right through it, and have every right to be pissed off. Because you REAP what you sow. And in the end, it's only "WE the PEOPLE" that are getting screwed. The innocent will always suffer, the guilty will always be set free, ignorance if bliss, war is peace, and PEACE is not PROFITABLE.
And who can forget about the other terrorist, the cops among us: The CIA, the FBI, the Secret Police, Scotland Yard, the DEA, the ATF, the WTO. THOSE are the ones that are raging the REAL wars every single DAY. Wars against our freedoms, our liberties and our privacy. Mail is being X-rayd, phones are being tapped, the internet is not secure, there's surveillance camera's in every school, church, supermarket, liquor store, bodega, burger joint, bank and coming soon to every street corner and dashboard near you.

sissy-boy said:

The 'terrorists' are whomever the people in power pay the media to paint as 'terrorists'. Sure there's middle-eastern terrorists, but there's also American terrorist JUST as capable as them. Look at the McVeighs of the US running around and abortion clinics being bombed.

The Bush administration made up lies to go to war for profit, not for the rights of Iraqis. The REAL 'evil doers' are the corporations who puppeteer the politicians which are bankrupting the entire planet. Enron, EXXON, Shell, Dupont, Dow Chemical, General Electric, Boeing, Lockheed, Hughes Martin -- who get off on dangling the endless carrot of western corruption in the face of those who don't want it, won't buy it, can't afford it, can see right through it, and have every right to be pissed off. Because you REAP what you sow. And in the end, it's only "WE the PEOPLE" that are getting screwed. The innocent will always suffer, the guilty will always be set free, ignorance if bliss, war is peace, and PEACE is not PROFITABLE.
And who can forget about the other terrorist, the cops among us: The CIA, the FBI, the Secret Police, Scotland Yard, the DEA, the ATF, the WTO. THOSE are the ones that are raging the REAL wars every single DAY. Wars against our freedoms, our liberties and our privacy. Mail is being X-rayd, phones are being tapped, the internet is not secure, there's surveillance camera's in every school, church, supermarket, liquor store, bodega, burger joint, bank and coming soon to every street corner and dashboard near you.

Bwahahahaha! Oh....you're one of those. Islamic extremism is bad only because the Government say's so. Hitler was bad because the Government said so. Saddam was bad only because the Government said so. The Iranians threatening to destroy Israel and it's allies is bad only because the Government said so.:roll:

The vast majority of the terrorist world is of Middle Eastern descent or Islamic, but because Mcveigh was American...the playing field is balanced? Islamic extremists have kidnapped, skyjacked, mass murdered, slaughtered, bombed embassies, bombed a Naval ship, bombed barracks' of sleeping Airmen, beheaded on video, take hostages, and primarily target civilians, but because a handful of abortion clinics were bombed so long ago...the playing field is balanced? Who are we to condemn the actions of Islamic extremism because our ancestors burned some witches at Salem..right?

Watch out...I hear the Girl Scouts are selling stale cookies this year. Those dirty terrorists.

You logic is horribly misguided. All that corruption comes from free trade and free enterprise. These, by the way, would be a part of thoise rights you are whining about losing.

From what you have typed, I gather that you have no idea of the issues concerning the civilization we're up against. Oh yeah I forgot...the Middle Eastern civilization is digressing in failure only because our Government say's so. There were many reasons for the Iraq invasion and all of them were worthy. Try to rise above the usual dollar dogma scapegoat and the "Bush lied" grandstanding. It's a sure sign of ignorance. No matter what occurs on earth, someone somewhere is profiting. The only way to avoid it is to do nothing. Surely, you're smarter and less paranoid than your leading on.

Why do I feel like I'm typing to Lucid?

Last edited:
sissy-boy said:
The Bush administration made up lies to go to war for profit, not for the rights of Iraqis. The REAL 'evil doers' are the corporations who puppeteer the politicians which are bankrupting the entire planet.

Lifted right from Michael Moore's website.

GySgt said:
Bwahahahaha! Oh....you're one of those. Islamic extremism is bad only because the Government say's so. Hitler was bad because the Government said so. Saddam was bad only because the Government said so. The Iranians threatening to destroy Israel and it's allies is bad only because the Government said so.:roll:

The vast majority of the terrorist world is of Middle Eastern descent or Islamic, but because Mcveigh was American...the playing field is balanced? Islamic extremists have kidnapped, skyjacked, mass murdered, slaughtered, bombed embassies, bombed a Naval ship, bombed barracks' of sleeping Airmen, beheaded on video, take hostages, and primarily target civilians, but because a handful of abortion clinics were bombed so long ago...the playing field is balanced? Who are we to condemn the actions of Islamic extremism because our ancestors burned some witches at Salem..right?

Watch out...I hear the Girl Scouts are selling stale cookies this year. Those dirty terrorists.

You logic is horribly misguided. All that corruption comes from free trade and free enterprise. These, by the way, would be a part of thoise rights you are whining about losing.

From what you have typed, I gather that you have no idea of the issues concerning the civilization we're up against. Oh yeah I forgot...the Middle Eastern civilization is digressing in failure only because our Government say's so. There were many reasons for the Iraq invasion and all of them were worthy. Try to rise above the usual dollar dogma scapegoat and the "Bush lied" grandstanding. It's a sure sign of ignorance. No matter what occurs on earth, someone somewhere is profiting. The only way to avoid it is to do nothing. Surely, you're smarter and less paranoid than your leading on.

Why do I feel like I'm typing to Lucid?

You're DOGDAMNNED right. You believe in 'boogeyment' created to sway you to one side of the political spectrum and they create these boogemen and then your government tells you who they are. So you vote for who you think will kill the boogeyman the best.

So because the Bin Laden family refuses to do business with Bush, he brings our young men and women in to fight a PERSONAL beef with him or Hussein or whomever. We had NO evidence that Hussein had done anything to harm the US, in fact even the CIA admitted that all their WMD's had been destroyed back in '92!

I'm not saying that we don't have a little problem with Muslim extremists, but they are a small minority in those countries (and almost NON-existent in ours) -- BUT, you can rest ASSURED that they are getting MUCH bigger and much more powerful. The kids today in Iraq who've grown up with horrific scars or missing an eye because they were bombed as CHILDREN by Bush's fascist war for oil charade are the TERRORISTS of tomorrow. Killing people does not get rid of terrorists, it makes MORE. All the current administration has really done is made the terrorist problem WORSE!

But too many Americans are too STUPID to realize this simple fact and continue to pour gasoline on a fire that never should have been started. And the ARSONISTS in the BU$H administration have just led the US in one disaster after another. It's just a good thing for THEM and they're really lucky that LIES DON'T leave SEMEN STAINS, because if they did, they'd all have a vacancy down at GITMO.

Look at who the IGNORANT one is now, hotshot.

KCConservative said:

Actually, it's a Lydia Lunch quote:

"I don't hate men. I'm just sick of being gang-raped by the patriarchy. A hoodlum elite of greedy money grubbing power-hungry ***wads that never gave a crap about YOU in the first place. They all lied, cheated and bullied themselves into positions of power -- they're all back slapping their butt-buddies on the way up the corporate ladder. And the real evil doers are the corporations who puppeteer the politicians which are bankrupting the entire planet. Enron, EXXON, Shell, Dupont, Dow Chemical, General Electric, Boeing, Lockheed, Hughes Martin -- who get off on dangling the endless carrot of western corruption in the face of those who don't want it, won't buy it, can't afford it, can see right through it, and have every right to be pissed off enough to give it as good as they blank-ing get it! Because you REAP what you ****ing sow! And in the end, it's only "we the people" that are getting screwed. The innocent will always suffer, the guilty will always be set free, ignorance if bliss, war is peace, and PEACE is not PROFITABLE." ~ Lydia Lunch - 'In Our Time of Dying'.

KCConservative said:

By the way. Is your avatar your 'buddies'? Are you climbing to the top of your corporate ladder?

:2funny:

sissy-boy said:

By the way. Is your avatar your 'buddies'? Are you climbing to the top of your corporate ladder?

:2funny:

I have no idea what you are talking about. The avatar is a picture of a marine I correspond with in Iraq. He is surrounded by cheerful Iraqis.

sissy-boy said:

You're DOGDAMNNED right. You believe in 'boogeyment' created to sway you to one side of the political spectrum and they create these boogemen and then your government tells you who they are. So you vote for who you think will kill the boogeyman the best.

So because the Bin Laden family refuses to do business with Bush, he brings our young men and women in to fight a PERSONAL beef with him or Hussein or whomever. We had NO evidence that Hussein had done anything to harm the US, in fact even the CIA admitted that all their WMD's had been destroyed back in '92!

I'm not saying that we don't have a little problem with Muslim extremists, but they are a small minority in those countries (and almost NON-existent in ours) -- BUT, you can rest ASSURED that they are getting MUCH bigger and much more powerful. The kids today in Iraq who've grown up with horrific scars or missing an eye because they were bombed as CHILDREN by Bush's fascist war for oil charade are the TERRORISTS of tomorrow. Killing people does not get rid of terrorists, it makes MORE. All the current administration has really done is made the terrorist problem WORSE!

But too many Americans are too STUPID to realize this simple fact and continue to pour gasoline on a fire that never should have been started. And the ARSONISTS in the BU$H administration have just led the US in one disaster after another. It's just a good thing for THEM and they're really lucky that LIES DON'T leave SEMEN STAINS, because if they did, they'd all have a vacancy down at GITMO.

Look at who the IGNORANT one is now, hotshot.

Wow...you're all ****ed up. "Ignorance" is believing that military analysts and Middle Eastern reformist for the last two decades haven't existed. "Ignorance" is believing that this all came about because of the Bush administration. "Ignorance" is not having one bit of insight or intelligence to the reality of the situation, yet professing while spewing venom. "Ignorance" is attempting to throw opinions around as if fact, but actually has no basis on the reality of the subject. "Ignorance" is not knowing about the Syrian reformist that are imprisoned or in hiding that believe in Bush's sense of change for the Middle East. "Ignorance" is not being aware of the vast social fractures inside Iran that long for a more democratic society. How embarrasing for you. Since the mid 80's experts, in and out of uniform, have predicted a future clash with the Middle East. It was inevitable. Their have been a plethora of books written on the subject, an untold amount of study on the subject, and a surmountable amount of documentation surrounding change. The civilization in the Middle East has been failing for decades and their revenge is to slaughter anyone not like them for their fanatical beliefs that "Allah" will be proud. We can ignore their attacks and continue to pretend that all is well in the Middle East, but it will not save you from an enemy that has been obviously determined to be at war with us. OH, but according to you, this was a Bush invention and he created a "boogeyman" for us. This would be more "ignorance."

The problem is not "little." These crimes are not just simply the act of a cluster of terrorists, but a reflection of the failure of the entire Middle Eastern Islamist world. There are millions of Muslims in this region that cheer on their "martyrs" as they slaughter civilians. The terrorists may believe that they're good Muslims — self-awareness is not a widespread human trait — but their deeds are those of the pagans Mohammed condemned. They are blaspheming against what the majority of Muslims in the Middle east are desperately trying to hold on to. The hard-core terrorists spawned by the breakdown of the Middle East quote the Koran. They wear Muslim garments. They perform the daily rituals prescribed by the faith into which they were born. But all of us, in the West and the Middle East, have mistaken the identity of these butchers. They are not simply “rogues” of Islam. This is a civilization.

Our enemies in the “War on Terror” are men who believe, literally, that they are on a mission from God to destroy your civilization and, who regard death as a promotion, are not impressed by our morals and restrictions to remain civil. Even after 9/11, so many do not fully appreciate the cruelty and determination of our enemies. Instead they will whine about "war for oil" and "WMD" and other such things that are not at the heart of Islamic extremism. There is an old military maxim - Never let your Battalion get bogged down by a sniper. In other words, you are allowing yourself to get hung up on concintina wire. The threat isn't a nuclear bomb sitting in the desert. The threat is allowing this civilization to continue to digress until one day they do have a nuclear bomb with every intention to detonate it in an American city. It's the difference between being pro-active and reactive.
Pro-active = Blamed for doing something "unnecessary."
Reactive = Blamed for not doing something "necessary."

So many say that killing terrorists only creates more terrorists. This is utterly wrong and complete nonsense. The surest way to swell the ranks of terror is to follow the approach we did in the decade before 9/11 and do nothing of substance. Success breeds success. Everybody loves a winner. The cliches exist because they’re true. Al-Qaeda and related terrorist groups separated because they were viewed in the Muslim world as standing up to the West successfully and handing the Great Satan America embarrassing defeats with impunity. Some fanatics will flock to the standard of terror, no matter what we do. But it’s far easier for Islamic societies to purge themselves of terrorists if the terrorists are on the losing end of the global struggle than if they’re allowed to become triumphant heroes to every jobless, unstable teenager in the Middle East and beyond.

Far worse than fighting such a war of attrition aggressively is to pretend you’re not in one while your enemy keeps on killing you. It is not a matter of whether attrition is good or bad. It’s necessary.

Your response to this....."But Saddam didn't have WMD and Bush lied."....simpleton.:roll:

Last edited:
GySgt said:
Wow...you're all ****ed up. "Ignorance" is believing that military analysts and Middle Eastern reformist for the last two decades haven't existed. "Ignorance" is believing that this all came about because of the Bush administration. "Ignorance" is not having one bit of insight or intelligence to the reality of the situation, yet professing while spewing venom. "Ignorance" is attempting to throw opinions around as if fact, but actually has no basis on the reality of the subject. "Ignorance" is not knowing about the Syrian reformist that are imprisoned or in hiding that believe in Bush's sense of change for the Middle East. "Ignorance" is not being aware of the vast social fractures inside Iran that long for a more democratic society. How embarrasing for you. Since the mid 80's experts, in and out of uniform, have predicted a future clash with the Middle East. It was inevitable. Their have been a plethora of books written on the subject, an untold amount of study on the subject, and a surmountable amount of documentation surrounding change. The civilization in the Middle East has been failing for decades and their revenge is to slaughter anyone not like them for their fanatical beliefs that "Allah" will be proud. We can ignore their attacks and continue to pretend that all is well in the Middle East, but it will not save you from an enemy that has been obviously determined to be at war with us. OH, but according to you, this was a Bush invention and he created a "boogeyman" for us. This would be more "ignorance."

The problem is not "little." These crimes are not just simply the act of a cluster of terrorists, but a reflection of the failure of the entire Middle Eastern Islamist world. There are millions of Muslims in this region that cheer on their "martyrs" as they slaughter civilians. The terrorists may believe that they're good Muslims — self-awareness is not a widespread human trait — but their deeds are those of the pagans Mohammed condemned. They are blaspheming against what the majority of Muslims in the Middle east are desperately trying to hold on to. The hard-core terrorists spawned by the breakdown of the Middle East quote the Koran. They wear Muslim garments. They perform the daily rituals prescribed by the faith into which they were born. But all of us, in the West and the Middle East, have mistaken the identity of these butchers. They are not simply “rogues” of Islam. This is a civilization.

Our enemies in the “War on Terror” are men who believe, literally, that they are on a mission from God to destroy your civilization and, who regard death as a promotion, are not impressed by our morals and restrictions to remain civil. Even after 9/11, so many do not fully appreciate the cruelty and determination of our enemies. Instead they will whine about "war for oil" and "WMD" and other such things that are not at the heart of Islamic extremism. There is an old military maxim - Never let your Battalion get bogged down by a sniper. In other words, you are allowing yourself to get hung up on concintina wire. The threat isn't a nuclear bomb sitting in the desert. The threat is allowing this civilization to continue to digress until one day they do have a nuclear bomb with every intention to detonate it in an American city. It's the difference between being pro-active and reactive.
Pro-active = Blamed for doing something "unnecessary."
Reactive = Blamed for not doing something "necessary."

So many say that killing terrorists only creates more terrorists. This is utterly wrong and complete nonsense. The surest way to swell the ranks of terror is to follow the approach we did in the decade before 9/11 and do nothing of substance. Success breeds success. Everybody loves a winner. The cliches exist because they’re true. Al-Qaeda and related terrorist groups separated because they were viewed in the Muslim world as standing up to the West successfully and handing the Great Satan America embarrassing defeats with impunity. Some fanatics will flock to the standard of terror, no matter what we do. But it’s far easier for Islamic societies to purge themselves of terrorists if the terrorists are on the losing end of the global struggle than if they’re allowed to become triumphant heroes to every jobless, unstable teenager in the Middle East and beyond.

Far worse than fighting such a war of attrition aggressively is to pretend you’re not in one while your enemy keeps on killing you. It is not a matter of whether attrition is good or bad. It’s necessary.

Your response to this....."But Saddam didn't have WMD and Bush lied."....simpleton.:roll:

wow, that was an awfully long-winded way of saying: "I DO believe in The Boogeyman".

Don't you get it? What did Iraq EVER do to to the US?? NOTHING. Yet you believe this was some kind of payback for 9/11. And then YOU accuse ME of being a simpleton?? Iraq was an act of senseless agression. There was no need for it except for Bush to settle a beef his daddy didn't. And now WE have to pay for the sins of his FATHER -- who used the CIA to seduce, arm and train 'terrorists' like Noriega, Idi Amin, Saddam Hussein & Bin Laden. Sucking up to them as long as they did OUR dirty work. It's the same story all over again. The CIA is one of the worst terrorist organizations on the planet and now ex-CIA agents are telling all about how they DID sponsor terrorists.

Time to wake up and face the truth. Your 'good cops' are not so 'good' anymore.

sissy-boy said:

wow, that was an awfully long-winded way of saying: "I DO believe in The Boogeyman".

Don't you get it? What did Iraq EVER do to to the US?? NOTHING. Yet you believe this was some kind of payback for 9/11. And then YOU accuse ME of being a simpleton?? Iraq was an act of senseless agression. There was no need for it except for Bush to settle a beef his daddy didn't. And now WE have to pay for the sins of his FATHER -- who used the CIA to seduce, arm and train 'terrorists' like Noriega, Idi Amin, Saddam Hussein & Bin Laden. Sucking up to them as long as they did OUR dirty work. It's the same story all over again. The CIA is one of the worst terrorist organizations on the planet and now ex-CIA agents are telling all about how they DID sponsor terrorists.

Time to wake up and face the truth. Your 'good cops' are not so 'good' anymore.

See? There you go. Right back to simpleton and obtuse thinking. Our enemy is a civilization. Not Iraq. Not Syria, Not Saudi. Not Iran. It's the entire civilization. Our future securities rely on a peaceful Middle East without Islamic extremism and without tyranical dictators. Islamic extremism will involve a nuclear bomb on American soil if the Middle East does not change. Syria and Iran have the capacity and the will to change. Iraq did not, because of Saddam's regime. A democratic Iraq is very influential to their surrounding Persians and Arabs. This is not an invention of President Bush. This has been preached for two decades. If "WMD" got us into Iraq...so be it. It has nothing to do with payback. It has everything to do with protecting our securities. Doing nothing now and then deciding to protect our securities in ten years after the Middle East has digressed even more in oppresion and the extremists camps are full and they have nuclear weapons being snuck into our country....is suicide. Fundamental Islamic Extremism is a symptom of decay. The same decay that Saddam and every other dictator or crooked Mullah is a part of.

From these widely known fact issues all you can do is look at the CIA and your government and cry "terrorists?" It's a good thing you are being protected despite your understanding of the threat. Did you need the CIA to tell you that our government does shady things? Get over it. There are so many things going on all over the world which protect your interests, that picking out the few is ignorance. Every government all over the world has their shady dealings.

Why don't you think about how evil your government and CIA is the next time you are filling up your car at the pumps....or the next time your stock rises because trades with other countries exist...or how many wars have been diverted and our troops have been spared death, because of our dealings with less than honorable countries.

It is also highly obtuse to cry about our arming Hussein and Bin Ladden. It's not our fault they abused what we did for them. We didn't tell Bin Ladden to go on a rampage because the Western world parked their armies on Saudi soil at the request of his Saudi Government. We didn't tell Saddam to turn around and gas his people. If you're going to cry about that, then you should also be crying about us "backing" and "supporting" Soviet communism and the oppression of Eastern Europe - After all, we were allies during WWII!:roll:

GySgt said:
See? There you go. Right back to simpleton and obtuse thinking. Our enemy is a civilization. Not Iraq. Not Syria, Not Saudi. Not Iran. It's the entire civilization. Our future securities rely on a peaceful Middle East without Islamic extremism and without tyranical dictators. Islamic extremism will involve a nuclear bomb on American soil if the Middle East does not change. Syria and Iran have the capacity and the will to change. Iraq did not, because of Saddam's regime. A democratic Iraq is very influential to their surrounding Persians and Arabs. This is not an invention of President Bush. This has been preached for two decades. If "WMD" got us into Iraq...so be it. It has nothing to do with payback. It has everything to do with protecting our securities. Doing nothing now and then deciding to protect our securities in ten years after the Middle East has digressed even more in oppresion and the extremists camps are full and they have nuclear weapons being snuck into our country....is suicide. Fundamental Islamic Extremism is a symptom of decay. The same decay that Saddam and every other dictator or crooked Mullah is a part of.

From these widely known fact issues all you can do is look at the CIA and your government and cry "terrorists?" It's a good thing you are being protected despite your understanding of the threat. Did you need the CIA to tell you that our government does shady things? Get over it. There are so many things going on all over the world which protect your interests, that picking out the few is ignorance. Every government all over the world has their shady dealings.

Why don't you think about how evil your government and CIA is the next time you are filling up your car at the pumps....or the next time your stock rises because trades with other countries exist...or how many wars have been diverted and our troops have been spared death, because of our dealings with less than honorable countries.

It is also highly obtuse to cry about our arming Hussein and Bin Ladden. It's not our fault they abused what we did for them. We didn't tell Bin Ladden to go on a rampage because the Western world parked their armies on Saudi soil at the request of his Saudi Government. We didn't tell Saddam to turn around and gas his people. If you're going to cry about that, then you should also be crying about us "backing" and "supporting" Soviet communism and the oppression of Eastern Europe - After all, we were allies during WWII!:roll:

Thank you for making the point I tried to make initially. America is there to protect their "securities" -- which is MONEY, nothing more. In this case, the money comes in the form of OIL. You see, EVERY war is about one of 3 things: God, Land or OIL or any combination therein. The Iraqi 'terrorists' call themselves 'freedom fighters'. We call OURselves 'freedom fighters', but they aren't there to protect the women and children and NEITHER is America. We're just witnissing a continuation of the sickness of the patriarchy. If we got back to the Goddess we would finally begin to evolve and move forward. You know what The Goddess said? You know what Durga said? Durga said 'cut of your own head'. If you want to go on a suicide mission, go ON a suicide mission. Buy a ONE WAY ticket for ONE person and leave the women out of it, the children out of it and the unarmed male civilians out of it.

If men did this every time they wanted to 'go to war' we wouldn't be having this discussion. War is just an expression for waning sexuality. It's the ultimate display of sexual repression. And naked agression is even worse. It is the way coward's 'play war'.

"War is menstrual envy' -- Lydia Lunch

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom