• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Why so much hate in Texas?

You are pointing out racism while harboring hate you feel is justified. I would look at that beam before getting too bent out of shape about the mote.

Since I am an atheist, I don't believe in crap out of the bible.

Since I am an atheist, I don't believe in crap out of the bible.

You are painting yourself to be an angry hateful anti-religious bigot. Certainly there's more there than that?

You are painting yourself to be an angry hateful anti-religious bigot. Certainly there's more there than that?

It's not that I disagree but I can't pass up an opportunity to point something out here.

When people criticize Obama, or Islam, or voice opinions against gay stuff or have a negative view of illegal aliens or BLM folks, they HATE it when they are labeled as "racist."

Yet, let someone say they are atheist and think religious beliefs are crap, and those same people will curse the atheist as being a hateful, anti-religious bigot.

Point being.....

People have more in common than they would like to admit.

Sorry for butting in. Just couldn't pass up the opportunity to point something out.

Carry on.

No, I am an atheist who doesn't believe in any religion. I think they are all crap. There are members of my family who are Christians, we get along well. I know what they believe and they know what I don't believe. No problem at all.

It's not that I disagree but I can't pass up an opportunity to point something out here.

When people criticize Obama, or Islam, or voice opinions against gay stuff or have a negative view of illegal aliens or BLM folks, they HATE it when they are labeled as "racist."

Yet, let someone say they are atheist and think religious beliefs are crap, and those same people will curse the atheist as being a hateful, anti-religious bigot.

Point being.....

People have more in common than they would like to admit.

Sorry for butting in. Just couldn't pass up the opportunity to point something out.

Carry on.

This is really my point. I am just not explaining it as well as you just did. One man's intolerance is another man's moral high ground.

This is really my point. I am just not explaining it as well as you just did. One man's intolerance is another man's moral high ground.

why not let america once again have states rights?? would that help or hurt liberals ?

It's all how you look at it I guess, slavery wasn't chains of bondage, they were provided with a free cruise and given free food and lodging. They were given the opportunity to live in the greatest nation on earth where their future generations could live on safety nets provided by others.

What.

:shock:

From the queen of ignorance. What else do you have to offer that might be somewhat informative, or questioning?

It's not ignorance, Cleopatra; it's logic. You're not going to see much racism if you're not affected by it yourself. Just like you're not going to see much crime if you live in a low-crime neighborhood.

It's not ignorance, Cleopatra; it's logic. You're not going to see much racism if you're not affected by it yourself. Just like you're not going to see much crime if you live in a low-crime neighborhood.

Some sailors go to every gut they can find, and I have been to most of them, and I still work in them every single day.......................and I live in a very high crime area in the 5 cities.

Another ignorant response from you.

Some sailors go to every gut they can find, and I have been to most of them, and I still work in them every single day.......................and I live in a very high crime area in the 5 cities.

Another ignorant response from you.

Okay, you "got" me. Which of the "gut" meanings below are you talking about?

• * beer gut: a fat stomach.
  • bubble guts, the: stomach cramps from diarrhea.
  • bust a gut: in the UK, the equivalent of the American bust a nut.
  • drop (one's) guts: to defecate.
  • get guts: To have sex with a girl.
  • gut bomb: Krystal or White Castle Burgers because the onions give you gas something fierce.
  • gut feeling: an instinct or intuition.
  • gutless: exceedingly slow, only in reference to motorized vehicles.
  • gut locker: vulva; "vagina".
  • gut reaction: an instant reaction.
  • guts: courage.
  • gut scuff: signs of obvious wear due to an overweight person's fat rubbing on something.
  • gutted: upset, disappointed.
  • gut wrench: a penis.
  • hate (one's) guts : to hate someone completely.
  • put (one's) guts in
  • spill (one's) guts

Source

Okay, you "got" me. Which of the "gut" below are you talking about?

* beer gut: a fat stomach.
* bubble guts, the: stomach cramps from diarrhea.
* bust a gut: in the UK, the equivalent of the American bust a nut.
* drop (one's) guts: to defecate.
* get guts: To have sex with a girl.
* gut bomb: Krystal or White Castle Burgers because the onions give you gas something fierce.
* gut feeling: an instinct or intuition.
* gutless: exceedingly slow, only in reference to motorized vehicles.
* gut locker: vulva; "vagina".
* gut reaction: an instant reaction.
* guts: courage.
* gut scuff: signs of obvious wear due to an overweight person's fat rubbing on something.
* gutted: upset, disappointed.
* gut wrench: a penis.
* hate (one's) guts : to hate someone completely.
* put (one's) guts in
* spill (one's) guts

Source

GUT = Bars. red lights, and other joints where airheads like yourself are better off staying away from.

Back
Top Bottom