• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Why so many people online January of this year?

Josie

*probably reading smut*
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Libertarian - Right
The most people online was over 800 people in January of this year. Why so many on that date?

The most people online was over 800 people in January of this year. Why so many on that date?

It can be very cold in January, people dont have to do any shopping for christmas, and are likely a little cash poor as well so going out for a dinner is out too

Everyone got drunk on New Years Eve and by four or five in the morning people get on drunk to discuss politics. It is what I do on the weekends.

I always attributed that to an announcement that was made on the 3rd. However, I cannot locate said announcment.

Back
Top Bottom