• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Why should anyone listen to BLM?

countryboy

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
BLM literally tried to prevent the Compton police officers who were shot, from receiving medical treatment. They gleefully celebrated, and publicly wished death to the two officers. Can anyone tell me why we should listen to a single thing they have to say from here on out?

Last edited:
BLM literally tried to prevent the Compton police officers who were shot from receiving medical treatment. They gleefully celebrated, and publicly wished death to the two officers. Can anyone tell me why we should listen to a single thing they have to say from here on out?

Let's think about what's going on with BLM out west right now. There are massive wildfires, much, much bigger than anything a tiny number of troublemakers could have ever done. Even though there are some right-wing extremists who are trying to intimidate BLM, they keep providing lifesaving information about these deadly wildfires. They provide maps that show where the fires are and what needs to be done to put them out. Right-wing extremists see them as authoritarians when they are just doing their jobs.

Now go reread what I just said again with the knowledge that I was talking about the Bureau of Land Management. Next time, countryboy, clarify what you're actually saying, and avoid hyperbole unless you actually know how to use it properly.

I'll admit I used to be sympathetic to BLM because of all the police brutality stuff that came out, but now that theyve begun these riots, looting, and shootings, I'm against them now.

BLM literally tried to prevent the Compton police officers who were shot, from receiving medical treatment. They gleefully celebrated, and publicly wished death to the two officers. Can anyone tell me why we should listen to a single thing they have to say from here on out?

Because none of this would be happening if the cops didn't act like assholes... :shrug: They exist because of a quantifiable grievance. Fix the ****ing issue. I'm sure everyone, including them, would be happy if America took actions that made them unnecessary.

BLM literally tried to prevent the Compton police officers who were shot, from receiving medical treatment.

Some black people protesting did that, not any member of any official BLM group. The fact that you believe All black people should be blamed for the crimes of a handful or that all black people are official members of some overall Black group is why we need to listen to BLM.

Donald Trump lied to us and killed 200k Americans. I bet you think we need to listen to him.

White people literally blocked the hospitals and spit on nurses during the height of the pandemic. They gleefully celebrated as they stormed the state capital and put hundreds if not thousands of lives in danger. Can anyone tell me why we should listen to a single thing the anti-maskers say from here on out?

Let's think about what's going on with BLM out west right now. There are massive wildfires, much, much bigger than anything a tiny number of troublemakers could have ever done. Even though there are some right-wing extremists who are trying to intimidate BLM, they keep providing lifesaving information about these deadly wildfires. They provide maps that show where the fires are and what needs to be done to put them out. Right-wing extremists see them as authoritarians when they are just doing their jobs.

Now go reread what I just said again with the knowledge that I was talking about the Bureau of Land Management. Next time, countryboy, clarify what you're actually saying, and avoid hyperbole unless you actually know how to use it properly.

Please.

Because none of this would be happening if the cops didn't act like assholes... :shrug: They exist because of a quantifiable grievance. Fix the ****ing issue. I'm sure everyone, including them, would be happy if America took actions that made them unnecessary.

What actions could be taken that would make the police unnecessary? Or were you talking about BLM?

Show us this "quantifiable grievance" with some verifiable data.

Donald Trump lied to us and killed 200k Americans. I bet you think we need to listen to him.

No, he didn't. Besides, this thread isn't about Trump. Do you have anything on topic to add?

BLM literally tried to prevent the Compton police officers who were shot, from receiving medical treatment.

1. I, too, oppose BLM and all that kneeling nonsense.

2. I, too, know that BLM is using cops as a scapegoat for the horrific violent behavior of certain young gentlemen.

3. BUT to be fair, it was a few losers who identify with BLM who made fools of themselves at the hospital. I doubt that the BLM leadership had anything to do with that incident. In fact, the leadership would probably have advised against such stupidity if they had known about those losers' plans. BLM has already infiltrated the highest ranks of the Democratic party, so it does not need to indulge in such incidents as the hospital outrage, which can only earn it negative publicity.

White people literally blocked the hospitals and spit on nurses during the height of the pandemic. They gleefully celebrated as they stormed the state capital and put hundreds if not thousands of lives in danger. Can anyone tell me why we should listen to a single thing the anti-maskers say from here on out?

Bull****.

we live in a country where MLK was assassinated.

we just have to expect that a ton of folks don't want black lives to be equal to white lives.

It's not just that we shouldn't listen to BLM. It's that we have to hold our government to task for investigating and destroying BLM.
They are an imminent threat.

They are terrorists. They should be treated as such. Anyone blocking an ER room entrance is no different than ISIS. Arm up people. Arm up.

It's not just that we shouldn't listen to BLM. It's that we have to hold our government to task for investigating and destroying BLM.
They are an imminent threat.

So are anti-maskers.

I understood perfectly. BLM not only doesn't believe in lives but they don't even believe black lives matter.

I have no doubt the OP was marching in the streets for Black Lives Matter until the Compton shooting.

Before this issue, I was not paying attention to them.

What actions could be taken that would make the police unnecessary? Or were you talking about BLM?

Show us this "quantifiable grievance" with some verifiable data.

Nobody said the police need to be unnecessary.

Police needlessly whooping citizens asses in the streets is what is unneeded.

There is a difference.

Back
Top Bottom