• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Why Russia is conspiring against the West

kaya'08

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Centrist
BBC News - Iran nuclear plant launch beckons

Russia says it will undertake a key step next week towards starting up a reactor at Iran's first nuclear power station.

Russia's state atomic corporation, which is building the plant, said engineers will begin loading the Bushehr reactor with fuel.

However, it could be six months before the reactor is fully operational.

Hypocrites!

Russia WANTS to see America go to war again. It WANTS to see the American and Western will weakened again. It WANTS to see the West suffer and lay in a pool of its own blood. It wants to take advantage of hostile countries to conspire against NATO.

On one hand they back sanctions, on the other they condemn the EU for moving against Iran in compliance with the sanctions....all the while reiterating there "support" for a nuclear free middle east WHILE providing them with the technology to develop weapons!

It's those Slavic nomad's we need to bomb to hell, not the Iranians. Because without Russia's sickening agenda, Iran would not have got so far.

This is nothing new, without the US around, no one will be able to see what a glaring ****ed up piece of crap Russia really is.

From the article your posted.

Russia will run the plant, supply the fuel and take away the fuel waste.

This is a perfect way to give Iran nuclear power without giving them the opportunity to turn it into weapons. The Russians made a smart move here. I think your Turkish nationalism is getting ahead of the facts here Kaya.

This is a perfect way to give Iran nuclear power without giving them the opportunity to turn it into weapons. The Russians made a smart move here. I think your Turkish nationalism is getting ahead of the facts here Kaya.

If what you say is true, this is most definitely the solution. Smart move, really. Everyone should be happy...unless we don't trust Russia.

I remain skeptical.

What Turkish nationalism?
Any normal advocate and protector of Western interests can very clearly see what Russia is doing. This article is another example of Russia helping Iran in the enrichment process. Russia SHOULD NOT ACTIVELY BE INVOLVED IN IRAN if it really does support the embargo. What moves has Russia implemented to restrict its markets to Iran? None. Most of the enrichment facilities have been provided by Russia and Iran is using them to actively pursue weapons.

As American said, i remain skeptical.

What has Russia done in the past regarding the USA that proves they are a trustworthy nation? Maggie, why do you trust Russia? Russia hates us, boo.

Their old leader, Putin, was a KGB operative for crying out loud.

Last edited:
What has Russia done in the past regarding the USA that proves they are a trustworthy nation? Maggie, why do you trust Russia? Russia hates us, boo.

And still pratically operates the country. Oh, and the constitutional changes will convieniently allow putin to "run another term". It's an insult to Democracy to call it one!

DWBH -- I actually added that last part to get people thinking. Indeed, why would we trust Russia?

DWBH -- I actually added that last part to get people thinking. Indeed, why would we trust Russia?

No, I asked you that because you thanked Rathi's post hinting strongly that there is no reason not to trust Russia.

He said, "This is a perfect way to give Iran nuclear power without giving them the opportunity to turn it into weapons. The Russians made a smart move here." And you thanked it, meaning you agreed with it. I want to know what part you agree with and why.

Last edited:
No, I asked you that because you thanked Rathi's post hinting strongly that there is no reason not to trust Russia.

He said, "This is a perfect way to give Iran nuclear power without giving them the opportunity to turn it into weapons. The Russians made a smart move here." And you thanked it, meaning you agreed with it. I want to know what part you agree with and why.

Now I have to explain why I find a post worth a thank you? I thanked it before I wrote the post, I think. And, as I wrote it, I added the last sentence because I had second thoughts. Jeesh. ;-)

Back
Top Bottom