• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Why Republicans are rejecting the COVID vaccine: GOP wants to drag out lockdowns to hurt Biden

Cheeseballs it is.
I wouldn't expect the propagandized to know they are.

If you find yourself trusting a politician or a main stream journalist. Republican or Democrat that's a red flag.

Just trying to help you out. Independent thought is rather freeing.

LOL, sure he will be. You've been screaming that garbage for the last 4 years.
Reason because he was allowed to get away with so many things while President. Now he is not, thank God, so lets see if his get out of jail card stays active now, LOL!

You can bet your Trump flag that media personalities like Tucker Carlson have already received both shots of the COVID vaccine.
Salon, eh? So what they’re babbling is that they think righties are pullinng the same shit the left pulled most of last yeer against Trump.

Reason because he was allowed to get away with so many things while President. Now he is not, thank God, so lets see if his get out of jail card stays active now, LOL!
He'll buy him off, because he's awesome like that. If democrats get away with doing criminal things, so can Trump.

You can bet your Trump flag that media personalities like Tucker Carlson have already received both shots of the COVID vaccine.
I don't suppose you democrats have noticed that republican cities and states are not prolonging the lockdowns, we are opening up. It's democrats that continue to lock down their territory.

It is from Salon.com after all. And written by Amanda Marcotte. Two-for-one craziness.
I fear what it says about US politics when the distrust between left and right is so severe that (some among) the former can't believe their fellow citizens are refusing vaccination out of caution, as a matter of principle, as a protest in defense of personal liberty, or even out of apathy, but rather out of a malicious desire to undermine a Democratic administration.

Normally I'd be tempted to issue a poll to find out how prevalent this mindset is, but I suspect I don't want to know.

Salon, eh? So what they’re babbling is that they think righties are pullinng the same shit the left pulled most of last yeer against Trump.
I wonder if Ms Marcott cheered when Harris claimed that she would refuse to take any vaccine recommended by Trump (and then was the first in line to take the Trump vaccine).

I know more about you people than I wanted to know. Sadly. Your actions are out in full display everywhere. Rioting, yelling in the sky like children. I've seen it all.
You know nothing Jon Snow. Let's try this one though...
Did President Biden win a fair election free from statistically significant voter fraud last November? Yes or no is fine.

You know nothing Jon Snow. Let's try this one though...
Did President Biden win a fair election free from statistically significant voter fraud last November? Yes or no is fine.
No.

Back
Top Bottom