• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Why Republicans are rejecting the COVID vaccine: GOP wants to drag out lockdowns to hurt Biden

I honestly don't know why such an incredible number of conservatives don't want the Covid vaccine. The risk of side effects is far, far less likely than the actual harm from getting Covid itself. The other reasons sound childish, pouty, hysterical, or insane. It's a hoax, it's the flu, boo hoo hoo, my anus hurts.

It's like talk radio and Fox News pulled open the tops of their skulls, took turns dropping huge, steaming, post-Taco-Bell dumps inside, and then walked away without bothering to flush.

I honestly don't know why such an incredible number of conservatives don't want the Covid vaccine. The risk of side effects is far, far less likely than the actual harm from getting Covid itself. The other reasons sound childish, pouty, or hysterical.

It's like talk radio and Fox News pulled open the tops of their skulls, took turns dropping a huge, steaming, post-Taco-Bell dump inside, and then walked away without bothering to flush.

I think it is a mistake to care about why they do the stupid things they do. Wasted energy.

Conservatives have defaulted back to their original covid-is-a-hoax stance because they need Biden to not get credit for ending the pandemic.

The irony of the article in the OP is that Salon posted an Anti-Vax article titled "Deadly Immunity" by chief Anti-Vaxxer RFK Jr. in July of 2005. They didn't pull it down until Jan. 2011 after criticisms regarding it's horrific inaccuracies.

Conservatives have defaulted back to their original covid-is-a-hoax stance because they need Biden to not get credit for ending the pandemic.

Eventually, they'll primarily be killing other Fox News conservatives. "Hoax!" they'll croak, and die. They'll be like guided missiles aimed to destroy each other's lungs, and occasionally to give each other long-term side effects. Grandma wants an irregular heartbeat. Let's throw a birthday party for Grandma! And of course, most will simply recover and reinforce their belief that it was all a hoax. "I had it. I didn't die. It was like the flu, except weaker. I guess I was too tough for it." It's really a pity. But there reaches a point when their psychotic energy drains away empathy.

The irony of the article in the OP is that Salon posted an Anti-Vax article titled "Deadly Immunity" by chief Anti-Vaxxer RFK Jr. in July of 2005. They didn't pull it down until Jan. 2011 after criticisms regarding it's horrific inaccuracies.
The real irony is the Democratic VP Stated she was an anti vaxxer to the world blatantly

Their leader is an undeniable anti vaxxer.

It is from Salon.com after all. And written by Amanda Marcotte. Two-for-one craziness.
You ever wonder how people can believe politicians, it's propaganda sources like salon telling these poor gullible people that politicians are their friends. It's mental poison much like a drug.

The real irony is the Democratic VP Stated she was an anti vaxxer to the world blatantly

Their leader is an undeniable anti vaxxer.

I read the first sentence of that article. Did you?

That anti-vaxxer would be first in line "so long as it's backed by American scientists, not only by President Donald Trump."

Several vaccines are backed by American scientists.

She has been vaccinated.

Thanks for stopping by.

Sounds like you're building up the energy to make an intellectually stimulating thread.
You can trust this Alex Jones conspiracy crap I find it sad but at the same time humorous.

If a conspiracy theorist doesn't find it stimulating then it's probably accurate.

Go fight your lizard people and rail against chemicals that turn frogs gay.

I read the first sentence of that article. Did you?

That anti-vaxxer would be first in line "so long as it's backed by American scientists, not only by President Donald Trump."
I don't care that she's an anti vaxxer because of her deranged hatred of Donald Trump. That makes her more looney and she's your idiot.

I'm pointing and laughing when hypocrites on the left call anybody else anti vaxxer, they voted for one.

😆

It's so strange. Are the people who insist on giving trump "credit" for the fact that we have vaccines the same people who refuse to get the vaccine?

I don't care that she's an anti vaxxer because of her deranged hatred of Donald Trump. That makes her more looney and she's your idiot.

I'm pointing and laughing when hypocrites on the left call anybody else anti vaxxer, they voted for one.

😆

She got vaccinated.

Somehow, I feel like something simple isn't clicking for you.

Sounds to me like this whole thing is just another BS "news" story to detract from Biden's border disaster. I know their game pretty well by now.

It's so strange. Are the people who insist on giving trump "credit" for the fact that we have vaccines the same people who refuse to get the vaccine?

Yes. It's the kind of mind that can witness a politician actually get the vaccine, encourage America to do so, create a national pipeline that allows millions of Americans each day to do so, and then to squeal, "Anti-vaxxer."

Rage is their new logic.

Lies, lies, lies. Ol Joe is so damn incompetent, the lies have to continue. Kind of sad, really.

She got vaccinated.
So she's a hypocrite on top of it? Boy you people pick down right scum to be your leaders.
Somehow, I feel like something simple isn't clicking for you.
Sorry I'm too clever for gaslighting.

Feel free to blindly worship your idiot politicians. That's the folly of you people

Why yes, they are the same folks.

Back
Top Bottom