• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Why QAnon is dangerous not funny!!!!

independentusa

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
People are laughing at the stupidity of those who believe in the really stupid conspiracy theories of those who are supporters of QAnon. I remember that I and many of my GOP friends laughed at the Tea party and said it would never catch on with the GOP. The Tea party was the beginning of what has ended up being the Trump party, formally the GOP party. Will the QAnon end up being the end result of the Trump party and will it then become the QAnon party as the two major parties move farther to the left and right? So we can laugh at the stupids who believe in all of the conspiracies of those who follow QAnon, but with Trump giving his tassit approval, I no longer laugh at those fools and realize the danger, do you?

People are laughing at the stupidity of those who believe in the really stupid conspiracy theories of those who are supporters of QAnon. I remember that I and many of my GOP friends laughed at the Tea party and said it would never catch on with the GOP. The Tea party was the beginning of what has ended up being the Trump party, formally the GOP party. Will the QAnon end up being the end result of the Trump party and will it then become the QAnon party as the two major parties move farther to the left and right? So we can laugh at the stupids who believe in all of the conspiracies of those who follow QAnon, but with Trump giving his tassit approval, I no longer laugh at those fools and realize the danger, do you?

The TEA Party had a positive message.

Does QAnon? If not, then you don't have anything to worry about. (As long as they don't start burning, destroying, assaulting, etc...like others with no positive message. BLM, for example.)

Does QAnon? If not, then you don't have anything to worry about. (As long as they don't start burning, destroying, assaulting, etc...like others with no positive message. BLM, for example.)

Ah, but the Tea Party moved the GOP far enough to the right for them to accept someone like Trump s their leader. How much father does the party have to move the the right to become the QAnon party. I think not that far as many of the Trump followers already believe in "deep State" and other figments of their imaginations.

That they wanted to teabag america?

They achieved it.

Hello! The fbi has deemed them a domestic terrorist group. Maybe you can look into that and tell us why?

Deep state coming in 3...2...1...

That sounds like a QAnonist answer for sure. You know what the "Deep State" is to Trumpsters, any part of the government that is not totally loyal to Trump. Just like fake news is any that is not complimentary to Trump. PITIFUL!!!!!!!

QAnon is the last thing you lefties should be worried about. The people posing the most danger to you and your winning elections is yourselves.
Hint: America doesnt like this

That sounds like a QAnonist answer for sure. You know what the "Deep State" is to Trumpsters, any part of the government that is not totally loyal to Trump. Just like fake news is any that is not complimentary to Trump. PITIFUL!!!!!!!

Just think how much more crazy they will get as time goes on.

QAnon is the last thing you lefties should be worried about. The people posing the most danger to you and your winning elections is yourselves.
Hint: America doesnt like this

This is happening on Trump's watch and I don't live near the this couple of block area of Portland.

You know, they could just reform the police and this would all go away.

Any part of government that is loyal to the Constitution and the nation.

Ah, but the Tea Party moved the GOP far enough to the right for them to accept someone like Trump s their leader. How much father does the party have to move the the right to become the QAnon party. I think not that far as many of the Trump followers already believe in "deep State" and other figments of their imaginations.

Trump isn't far right and the TEA Party didn't move the GOP anywhere.

What the TEA Party did was collect enough people who saw potential in Trump...and who were sick and tired of the GOP Elites. Trump collected the rest of the people who were sick and tired of Elites in both Parties.

Again...does QAnon have a positive message? If not, you don't have anything to worry about.

Hello! The fbi has deemed them a domestic terrorist group. Maybe you can look into that and tell us why?

You should really look into that, so you don't spread lies.

The FBI has not deemed QAnon a "domestic terrorist group".

You don't know what "T.E.A." means, do you?

of course I do Taxed Enough Already is just the typical bellyaching about taxes and debt that disappears when a republican is in charge and good ole racism

etcqpfde5ut5gjkpcztb.jpg

3 pinnochios.
Man ,you just believe whatever the Dem lackey lw media tell you, don't you?

LOL!!

Did you actually look at that article's links to "murder, violence, kidnapping"? (The article didn't have a link to support "public disturbance".) Those actions pale in comparison to BLM/Antifa.

Get the **** out of here with your ridiculous false equivalence.

But murder kidnapping and violence are okay? BLM promotes none of those things.

I would be happy with a Qanon party, it takes votes away from Trump and Trumptards. Plus only a few will get into congress on the house, the same way Steve King and other crazy racists get in, the Qanons will be shunned by the Goppies.

Back
Top Bottom