• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Why Putin ´s horde failed to storm Azovstal steel plant in Mariupol?

1) exists only in RT.ru and our extreme leftists & rightists heads ,
2) do you think that the hordemen do care ? they call anyone who fights the occupiers in this city for "azov fascists " much like you do .

for those who want to know google " Units involved"

I dont think that you believe in things which you write here, your extremists - totalitarian political views speak for you instead . i think deep inside you are a good man

The Azov Battalion are SELF ADMITTED Neo-Nazis. Do you think their swastika tattoos are because they are devout Hindus?

only on your RT.ru , stop promote RT. ru narratives here!!

the reality :

If this was 1941, you’d be calling the SS heroes because that’s how much you hate the Russians.

If this was 1941
SO I WON? and you can ONLY lecture me in East European "History " (in your interpretation of ´cos ) ? much like pootler and his RT.ru do ? instead of talking about Moscow BARBARIC war in MARIUPOL AND MANY OTHER UKRAINIAN CITIES ? "

Why Putin ´s horde failed to storm Azovstal steel plant in Mariupol?" "​

Last edited:
Putin doesn't want to lose many more of his dumbass soldiers to the brave 2,000 Ukrainian troops hunkered down at that Azovstal steel plant where approximately 1,000 civilians are taking shelter from this Russian invasion. Putin's plan at this point is to wait and starve them out like the rest of his plan for Ukraine when their shelling doesn't kill Ukrainians. Without medicine, food and water, those stranded eventually die. If only a support Battalion of heavily armed Ukrainians couldn't quietly surround these P-Russian bastards at the steel plant and wipe their sorry asses out. :mad:

I do wonder why no attempt was made to get the Ukrainian troops out. Was it not possible to break off enough troops to hit the Russians , perhaps on one flank to create a large enough "hole" to get the remaining soldiers out, rather than send them to an uncertain fate at the hands of the Russians?

SO I WON? and you can ONLY lecture me in East European "History " (in your interpretation of ´cos ) ? much like pootler and his RT.ru do ? instead of talking about Moscow BARBARIC war in MARIUPOL AND MANY OTHER UKRAINIAN CITIES ? "

We get it. You irrationally hate Russia and wish the Nazis had the Lebensraum they sought for.

1) exists only in RT.ru and our extreme leftists & rightists heads ,
2) do you think that the hordemen do care ? they call anyone who fights the occupiers in this city for "azov fascists " much like you do .

for those who want to know google " Units involved"

I dont think that you believe in things which you write here, your extremists - totalitarian political views speak for you instead . i think deep inside you are a good man

Wrong. No matter how hard you cry, you can’t change the fact that the Azov thugs are Neo Nazis.

nothing serious here , lets talk about some & photoshopped tattoos and t- shorts

Not “photoshopped” in the slightest.....and your Azov heroes have repeatedly committed war crimes themselves bud.

I do wonder why no attempt was made to get the Ukrainian troops out. Was it not possible to break off enough troops to hit the Russians , perhaps on one flank to create a large enough "hole" to get the remaining soldiers out, rather than send them to an uncertain fate at the hands of the Russians?
Your thinking is legit. Even with the suggestion that I made probably a month or so ago, rather than for those poor Ukrainian troops (and civilians) trapped inside those buildings like sitting ducks allowing the rotten P-Russians to shell over and over again, maybe there simply wasn't enough 'heavily armed' Ukrainian troops or the capability to get enough of them close enough to those P-Russian positions. I do know that with such huge odds against those Ukrainian fighters, they have given those damn P-Russians one big ass headache.

You irrationally hate Russia
really ? you must be joking ....and who are we ? the extreme - left , I am ok with it, i dont respect undemocratic political concepts and criminals who think that they can challenge our Liberal Order, death to the barbarianism, Long Live the Liberal Order !

some of Muscovite today´s crimes against humanity:

really ? you must be joking ....and who are we ? the extreme - left , I am ok with it, i dont respect undemocratic political concepts and criminals who think that they can challenge our Liberal Order, death to the barbarianism, Long Live the Liberal Order !

some of Muscovite today´s crimes against humanity:

The “liberal order” like Neo-Nazis or the dictator of Azerbaijan?

Like the Waffen-SS that you have celebrated in the past?

Lebensraum
My Sweet Jesus , you are Joking right ? or you mean pootler wants to get in Ukraine Lebensraum for the barbaric Muscovites ?

this is BBC:
"Putin, his inner circle and generals are now mirroring the fascism and tyranny of 77 years ago, repeating the errors of last century's totalitarian regimes."...."Instead now, they are the ones inflicting needless suffering in the service of lowly gangsterism."

and

foreignpolicy:

My Sweet Jesus , you are Joking right ? or you mean pootler wants to get in Ukraine Lebensraum for the barbaric Muscovites ?

this is BBC:
"Putin, his inner circle and generals are now mirroring the fascism and tyranny of 77 years ago, repeating the errors of last century's totalitarian regimes."...."Instead now, they are the ones inflicting needless suffering in the service of lowly gangsterism."

and

foreignpolicy:

You’ve made threads praising members of the Waffen-SS. You clearly would have supported the Nazis in WW2.

Azerbaijan
come on, stay on Topic . people die in Mariupol, Moscow barbaric hordemen torture and kill Mariupol defenders as we speak , do you understand it ?

come on, stay on Topic . people die in Mariupol, Moscow barbaric hordemen torture and kill Mariupol defenders as we speak , do you understand it ?

You’re the one talking about the “Liberal Order” that apparently includes Islamist absolute dictators.

Why Putin ´s horde failed to storm Azovstal steel plant in Mariupol?​

What is the reason Putin did not storm the plant?

How ****ing lazy can an opening post be. This is truly a deplorable way to start a thread.

What is the reason Putin did not storm the plant?

they stormed it many times and failed many times.

what do you think about this video , how much Nazism is here ? on 1 to 10 scale ? by the way, its prime - time RT program

I don’t care what Russian state media says. When the Azov Battalion was formed they made no secret of their Neo-Nazi beliefs.

Why so nasty? Having a bad day? Take it out on your wife or dog. This is a debate forum not where you come to insult people.
Its Litwin, nothing really of worth to debate. Debating just makes him want to post more bullshit that anyone with a passing knowledge of Russian history could debunk.

Is she a member of a Neo-Nazi armed militia? Then yes, execute her along with the others. Being a woman, doesn’t exempt someone from being a Neo-Nazi.
The hyena of Auschwitz should have been given the piñata treatment a la il Duche. Lots of apologists for fascists and TERFs try to downplay the role of many women in oppression.

You dont know any history. Yes we can all lecture you on any historic subject including your own.

Back
Top Bottom