• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Why Putin ´s horde failed to storm Azovstal steel plant in Mariupol?

was I being nasty?
my apology
I just think you are an incredibly dense, unthinking, poster.
The Steel mill will stand as a monument to idiots who have never taken a college course in statics and strength of materials.
Just a stupid poster are you
"I just think you are an incredibly dense, unthinking, poster."

Thanks for making my point. I don't need to be insulted here. On ignore you go.

The Azov Battalion are modern Spartans. At the Battle of Thermopylae, 300 Spartans held off the overwhelming Persian forces for seven days. Several hundred Azov fighters have been holding back the vastly superior forces of Moscow horde of the rapists for the third month

meanwhile your fav. barabariens :

The Azov Battalion are modern Spartans. At the Battle of Thermopylae, 300 Spartans held off the overwhelming Persian forces for seven days. Several hundred Azov fighters have been holding back the vastly superior forces of Moscow horde of the rapists for the third month

meanwhile your fav. barabariens :

The Azov Battalion are a bunch of Neo Nazi war criminals—and btw, the Spartans were a slave driven, psychotically brutally and tyrannical society. The Persians, on the other hand, were, relatively speaking, one of the most enlightened empires of the ancient world.

it is amazing to watch real men march into legend, Azov modern spartans modern Roman legios modern Napoleonic old Guard true heroes and already legendary warriors!!!

it is amazing to watch real men march into legend, Azov modern spartans modern Roman legios modern Napoleonic old Guard true heroes and already legendary warriors!!!

😂

What a joke. The Roman legions actually had accomplishments; all the Azov thugs have done is commit war crimes and get bombed.

Ukraine Azovstal plant fighters STOP the horde attempt to breach Mariupol stronghold​

"The full man has no use for honey, but to the man in need of food every bitter thing is sweet" - Bible.
The Steel Warriors, Heroes of Mariupol!! That is unbelievable how brave is their resistance against Putin's tyranny!! Now I hope and pray that all those soldiers could be evacuated, they have already done more than their share!!

There are more Neo-Nazis in the US Army than the Ukrainian. Should Russia and China launch a “special operation” to “De-Nazify” the US?

Nah, that’s the US’ job 😂

But hey, since the Neo Nazis are suddenly supposed “heroes”, why bother? 🙄

Heroes - men and women both. Unbelievable courage and resilience against a barbaric and insidious enemy. Eternal victory to those people.

Imagine doing this since 8 weeks wtf... these guys are legend....

Back
Top Bottom