• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Why people instinctively do NOT want to wear masks - it's in our dna/we need to breathe

Yes you did say that:

Covid-19 in hospital patients is the same covid-19 as everywhere else.

I did not say that others than nurses need to change masks every 20 to 30 minutes nor anything about those others being “wrongheaded” for hrs of driving wearing a mask nor did I say anything about people even wearing a mask while driving. You’re making up your own story and you’re wrong.

The point of my post was that you complain that you have to do for what is a relatively short time compared to what nurses go through for the full course of what is most likely a hyper-busy 12-hour day. Your OP is a whiny, cry-baby OP.

I had no idea my seventy year old doctor's been dying for well over a decade.
She told me she's been wearing a mask all the time ever since the Swine Flu outbreak years.

And how about those surgeons?
Or these little Vietnamese ladies assembling circuit boards?

View attachment 67280325

By the way, my very first official W-2 job in 1973 was assembling circuit boards the same way, and we had to wear masks back then too. I worked right alongside a bunch of little Mexican and Vietnamese ladies, at least for the first six months till I got promoted to QC testing and running the wave solder station...still had to wear a mask anyway.

I also wore rubber gloves all day long, after the LAST wave solder guy got cancer from NOT wearing them and handling 1-1-1 inhibited trichloroethane all day long and letting it soak into his skin.

If you have COPD so bad that a mask makes it impossible to breathe, you have no business out and about anyway.
Or, you might have just listened to the latest bullcrap from right wing media, in which case, same thing, except you shouldn't be out and about because you might be too stupid to live.
My dad and stepmother have COPD. They have oxygen tanks, which generally require them to wear a mask while breathing in the oxygen if they aren't wearing the canula.

If they can't go out, there are people who will deliver and people to help them get what they need. This argument is ridiculous excuses.

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom