• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Why people instinctively do NOT want to wear masks - it's in our dna/we need to breathe

I was being asked if he was going to wear a mask, the quote right before it said he would be.

I said he was going into quarantine, which is the info I Had a the time. The info I posted says he is going into "modified quarantine".

You modified your post and took out the part where you said that I am lying... smart move. I should have posted that right away instead of going back to look for your initial quote.

You modified your post and took out the part where you said that I am lying... smart move. I should have posted that right away instead of going back to look for your initial quote.

I thought you weren't the one making the claim that he wasn't going to wear a mask, otherwise I would have kept it in.

Actually you were the one. Ha.

YOU ARE IN FACT A LIAR. You deceptively left out the part of the article where it says he would be wearing a mask.

Last edited:
It's almost as if it's a legitimate national security issue.

Fauci is absolutely worthless and from the start only trying to cover his ass. HE is HEAVILY into the Wuhan biological warfare virus laboratory and he is who is largely responsible for avoiding the moratorium on "gain of function" research. Specifically, that means doing genetic engineering to make viruses animals have to be able to lethally infect humans to make a biological weapon - claiming the reason to do so is to then try to make a vaccination against the virus they created.

He is heavily tied into Bill Gates who hopes to make tens of billions - or more - off his campaign to get everyone "chipped" as to whether they have been tested, to put together an army of 300,000 "trackers" to track every American, and of course to make tens to hundreds of billions off a vaccination to address the virus he, Fauci and others financed being created in getting around the ban upon making lethal viruses by doing it in Wuhan, China.

Fauci has said everything possible about covid-19. It will not affect the United States. Even if it does, it is less harmful than the flu... which the then claim to claim everything he said was a lie - saying the opposite. He has done the same on masks. Anyone can quote Dr. Fauci about anything claiming experts prove their claim. Note my sig line.

Fauci is absolutely worthless and from the start only trying to cover his ass. HE is HEAVILY into the Wuhan biological warfare virus laboratory and he is who is largely responsible for avoiding the moratorium on "gain of function" research. Specifically, that means doing genetic engineering to make viruses animals have to be able to lethally infect humans to make a biological weapon - claiming the reason to do so is to then try to make a vaccination against the virus they created.

He is heavily tied into Bill Gates who hopes to make tens of billions - or more - off his campaign to get everyone "chipped" as to whether they have been tested, to put together an army of 300,000 "trackers" to track every American, and of course to make tens to hundreds of billions off a vaccination to address the virus he, Fauci and others financed being created in getting around the ban upon making lethal viruses by doing it in Wuhan, China.

Fauci has said everything possible about covid-19. It will not affect the United States. Even if it does, it is less harmful than the flu... which the then claim to claim everything he said was a lie - saying the opposite. He has done the same on masks. Anyone can quote Dr. Fauci about anything claiming experts prove their claim. Note my sig line.

So, you're against having people at the white house helping to manage the crisis having access to tests and PPE?

Go look at japans numbers if you don't believe Fauci's current stance on masks. Those people mask.

Japan is IRRELEVANT.

Look at this picture. See anyone wearing a homemade mask?

shutterstock_editorial_10604115i.jpg

Try to quote any Japanese official ordering putting people with covid-19 into nursing homes like the DEMOCRATIC governors of NY, NJ and California did. You can't.

The numbers of any countries are irrelevant because other countries did not establish policies to deliberately get their people infected with covid-19 like has been done in the USA.

So, you're against having people at the white house helping to manage the crisis having access to tests and PPE?

Dr. Fauci is who assured everyone - including the White House - there was no reason to do anything about covid-19, claiming as FACT is is less lethal than the flu and will poise no problem to the USA whatsoever. Fauci isn't managing the crisis. He is at the top of the list of people who caused it.

Japan is IRRELEVANT.

Try to quote any Japanese official ordering putting people with covid-19 into nursing homes like the DEMOCRATIC governors of NY, NJ and California did. You can't.

The numbers of any countries are irrelevant because other countries did not establish policies to deliberately get their people infected with covid-19 like has been done in the USA.

Looks like you're on your way to proving my point rather than arguing against it.

Dr. Fauci is who assured everyone - including the White House - there was no reason to do anything about covid-19, claiming as FACT is is less lethal than the flu and will poise no problem to the USA whatsoever. Fauci isn't managing the crisis. He is at the top of the list of people who caused it.

When you make your way back around to anything I was talking about feel free to give me a heads up.

I've also noticed that my post was a single question that you haven't bothered to answer.

Look, you can sit here and give a speech without me, don't bother quoting my posts when you do it.

I thought you weren't the one making the claim that he wasn't going to wear a mask, otherwise I would have kept it in.

Actually you were the one. Ha.

YOU ARE IN FACT A LIAR.

Incorrect. Calling me a liar indicates that you don't even know what the debate is about.

You deceptively left out the post where it says he would be wearing a mask.

That is not the part that I was addressing... I was addressing the part where you said that he would be in quarantine. He is not, as I showed. When one is in quarantine they do not go to meetings at other locations.

Japan is IRRELEVANT.

I see people NOT wearing a mask in that photo...

When you make your way back around to anything I was talking about feel free to give me a heads up.

I've also noticed that my post was a single question that you haven't bothered to answer.

Look, you can sit here and give a speech without me, don't bother quoting my posts when you do it.

Perhaps you need to hear the speech...

Incorrect. Calling me a liar indicates that you don't even know what the debate is about.

That is not the part that I was addressing... I was addressing the part where you said that he would be in quarantine. He is not, as I showed. When one is in quarantine they do not go to meetings at other locations.

Your initial exchange with me was that he wasn't going to wear a mask. So, I thought you didn't bother to keep the part in where he absolutely was. I considered this deceptive.

However, since you are saying here that this was not in any way your intent, I am fully willing to retract my statement and apologize.

Last edited:
Perhaps you need to hear the speech...

As I said if he wants to give a speech he can go right ahead. There's no need to quote a post of mine that is a question directed at him that he don't bother to even answer tangentially to his speech.

Your initial exchange with me was that he wasn't going to wear a mask. So, you didn't bother to keep the part in where he absolutely was. I consider this deceptive.

Wrong. We can clearly see who is making up lies.

Well he's gone into quarantine, so no real need there right now.

Quarantine...

Wrong. He was back at the White House for a meeting... not wearing a mask.

Quarantine...

Another post about quarantine...

From your source:

"He said he might also go to his office at the National Institutes of Health where he is the only one there. He also will be tested every day, he said, noting he was tested yesterday and was negative.
If he is called to the White House or Capitol Hill, he will go while taking every precaution, he said.

Quarantine...

Did you read it?

The actual quote:

To err on the side of caution, Fauci said he is doing what he calls a "modified quarantine," meaning he will stay at home and telework, wearing a mask continually, for 14 days. He said he might also go to his office at the National Institutes of Health where he is the only one there. He also will be tested every day, he said, noting he was tested yesterday and was negative.

I mean you had to have caught the bit about wearing a mask... It's right in before the part you quoted.

Or, are you just flat out dishonest?

Wearing a mask...

Interesting how you moved the Goal Posts once I showed you that were wrong. Then you call me a liar. This is not going well for you.

As I said if he wants to give a speech he can go right ahead. There's no need to quote a post of mine that is a question directed at him that he don't bother to even answer tangentially to his speech.

If you need to to hear the speech then you will be quoted...

Wrong. We can clearly see who is making up lies.

OK, I am happy to admit to misunderstanding your intentions and apologize.

The post before mine was about masks and each of those posts have both elements of quarantine and mask including the story I quoted which was also about how he was going to wear a mask, so I guess I got confused.

Last edited:
If you need to to hear the speech then you will be quoted...

Quoting people is to respond to them. To quote someone to specifically not respond to them is just blathering.

OK, I am happy to admit to misunderstanding your intentions and apologize.

Dude!

Don't start being reasonable here... that is unusual and makes me a little uncomfortable! :lol:

Just joking. I apologize as well for being a teeny bit of a jerk.

Dude!

Don't start being reasonable here... that is unusual and makes me a little uncomfortable! :lol:

Just joking. I apologize as well for being a teeny bit of a jerk.

Well looking at your summary of the thread I had felt like I had been clearly talking about masks but it clearly wasn't so. So I've made both errors in communication and an unfair character attack, it's not how I want to deal with others.

Well looking at your summary of the thread I had felt like I had been clearly talking about masks but it clearly wasn't so. So I've made both errors in communication and an unfair character attack, it's not how I want to deal with others.

Fair enough and all good moving forward.

tweet

Can someone explain to me why the same people who don't need to wear a mask because God will look after them also need an AR-15 because God won't?

Did Jesus wear a mask when he healed the leper? Jesus certainly wasn't doing social distance. OMG he TOUCHED a leper, who had a horrific contagious disease:

Jesus Heals a Man With Leprosy
Matthew 8: "When Jesus came down from the mountainside, large crowds followed him. 2 A man with leprosy[a] came and knelt before him and said, “Lord, if you are willing, you can make me clean.”

3 Jesus reached out his hand and touched the man. “I am willing,” he said. “Be clean!” Immediately he was cleansed of his leprosy. 4 Then Jesus said to him, “See that you don’t tell anyone. But go, show yourself to the priest and offer the gift Moses commanded, as a testimony to them.”

Cool story. Fiction.

So you intend to wear a mask for the next however many years - since the "experts" claim that covid-19 is permanently amongst the human race?

Yes, I plan to wear a mask while I sleep, while I eat, and while I shower for the next 60 years until I die.

You make this thread stupider every time you post in it.

Once again I predict we will see that almost no progressive Democrat are able to discuss or debate any topic. They can only parrot genetic hate-Trump talking points or try to divert with personal attacks.

Once again your predictions are proven to worth their weight in man-dirt.

Back
Top Bottom