• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Why Obama Needed to be Tethered to the Telepropteur

zimmer

Educating the Ignorant
Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
When he gets rambling, he’s a peach. ROTFLOL.

When the topic of global warming came up, Obama’s criticism was particularly pointed.

“The reason we don't” invest in climate change policies, Obama said, “is because we are still confused, blind, shrouded with hate, anger, racism — mommy issues.”

https://news.grabien.com/story-obama-trashes-trump-were-still-confused-blind-shrouded-hate

ROTFLOL... perhaps he should get Donna Brazille to provide him with the questions beforehand so he doesn’t make a fool of himself.

“The reason we don't” invest in climate change policies, Obama said, “is because we are still confused, blind, shrouded with hate, anger, racism — mommy issues.

I think Obama was talking about himself ...

ROTFLOL... perhaps he should get Donna Brazille to provide him with the questions beforehand so he doesn’t make a fool of himself.

Huh. So even that simple level of English too difficult for you to understand.

Figures, what with the emotional wreck you've been since the blue wave broke over your head.

Perhaps you need someone more on your level, like; Trump speaks at level of 8-year-old, new analysis finds.

Donald Trump may call himself a genius on Twitter, but his spoken statements say otherwise.

An analysis of the President's first 30,000 words uttered in office found Mr Trump speaks at a third- to seventh-grade reading level – lower than any other President since 1929. Mr Trump’s vocabulary and grammatical structure is “significantly more simple, and less diverse” than any President since Herbert Hoover, the analysis found.

The comparison is based on interviews, speeches and press conferences for every president dating back to 1929, compiled by online database Factba.se. Analysts at Factba.se studied the “off-script” remarks of all 15 men – essentially, everything but their prepared speeches – to compare and contrast their speaking skills....

I know all thos big words and complex subjects are confusing for ya!

You need word salads like this:

Orange Messiah said:
...Look, having nuclear – my uncle was a great professor and scientist and engineer, Dr. John Trump at M.I.T.; good genes, very good genes, O.K., very smart, the Wharton School of finance, very good, very smart – you know, if you're a conservative Republican, if I were a liberal, if, like, O.K., if I ran as a liberal Democrat, they would say I'm one of the smartest people anywhere in the world – it’s true! – but when you're a conservative Republican they try – oh, they do a number – that’s why I always start off: "Went to Wharton, was a good student, went there, went there, did this, built a fortune” – you know I have to give my life credentials all the time, because we're a little disadvantaged – but you look at the nuclear deal, the thing that really bothers me …

That real meaningful "stable genius" stuff huh?:roll::lamo:2rofll:

Perhaps you need someone more on your level, like; Trump speaks at level of 8-year-old, new analysis finds.

I know all thos big words and complex subjects are confusing for ya!

You need word salads like this:

That real meaningful "stable genius" stuff huh?:roll::lamo:2rofll:

:lamo Yeah...Trump supporters need another thing to pick on, as they lose this one as soon as they do the eloquence comparison attempt.

Other topics to avoid:

- Classiness
- Intelligence
- Presidential behavior
- Popularity
- Honesty & Trustworthiness
- Gravitas
- Compassion
- Comprehension
- Tact
- Appearance of stability

Yeah...probably shouldn't compare the two. ;)

:lamo Yeah...Trump supporters need another thing to pick on, as they lose this one as soon as they do the eloquence comparison attempt.

Other topics to avoid:

- Classiness
- Intelligence
- Presidential behavior
- Popularity
- Gravitas
- Compassion
- Comprehension
- Tact

It's embarassing every time he talks, like a child is in the white hous. Every time he opens his mouth he always has some irrelevant "if you look at" example too, like every time.

Obama was a joke when he gave speeches. His head went back and forth between the two teleprompter screens. It looked like someone had shoved a windshield motor up his *** and turned in on.

Other topics to avoid:

- Classiness
- Intelligence
- Presidential behavior
- Popularity
- Gravitas
- Compassion
- Comprehension
- Tact

What a low class loser he is....I thought his husband told him when they go low, we go high? Obama is the real racist and poor excuse of a leader. His only legacy is his ****ty healthcare law and bathrooms for his tranny husband.

Jeez, I guess when you have nothing to brag about you're forced into the attack. It's the bread and butter of the Trump Party.

But back to Obama?!? And Brazile ?!? LOL

Why stop there, if you're going to look back, why not go back a little farther. What about Dukakis or John Edwards, they're both easy targets and just as relevant.

We're all waiting with bated breath on yet another post exposing the crimes of Hillary. And don't forget about Bill!!

Too bad Trump hadn't stayed tethered to a teleprompter. It might have stopped him from publicly supporting the KKK and Neo Nazis.

Trump Defends White-Nationalist Protesters: 'Some Very Fine People'

Now, I know to some that was a good thing, but personally I don't think so.

What a low class loser he is....I thought his husband told him when they go low, we go high? Obama is the real racist and poor excuse of a leader. His only legacy is his ****ty healthcare law and bathrooms for his tranny husband.

LOL, you just can't wrap your head around the fact that Trump, according to his actions, thinks his base is largely composed of cowardly racists, can you? That's how Trump is treating you.

Trump's Midterm Closing Argument: Pure Racial Fear

So instead of blaming Obama, why not blame the guy who literally just finished treating you like a cowardly racist?

LOL, you just can't wrap your head around the fact that Trump, according to his actions, thinks his base is largely composed of cowardly racists, can you? That's how Trump is treating you.

Trump's Midterm Closing Argument: Pure Racial Fear

So instead of blaming Obama, why not blame the guy who literally just finished treating you like a cowardly racist?

Because I don't warp, twist, spin, intentionally misinterpret/misunderstand the things Trump says?

Because I don't warp, twist, spin, intentionally misinterpret/misunderstand the things Trump says?

Neither do I. It was very clear what Trump was doing, even FOX News agreed that Trump was treating his base like cowardly racists:

Fox News, NBC, and Facebook pulled Trump's racist campaign ad

Could you please answer the question: Why don't you blame the person who is actually treating you like a cowardly racist, Trump, instead of the black guy?

Jeez, I guess when you have nothing to brag about you're forced into the attack. It's the bread and butter of the Trump Party.

But back to Obama?!? And Brazile ?!? LOL

Why stop there, if you're going to look back, why not go back a little farther. What about Dukakis or John Edwards, they're both easy targets and just as relevant.

We're all waiting with bated breath on yet another post exposing the crimes of Hillary. And don't forget about Bill!!

I would have a smidgen of respect for the man if he would aplogize to the McCain family on his looser comments. His ego prevents any remource.

He doesn't have a husband. Why are you projection homosexual things from your imagination onto the thread?

Dumb post.

Just because you are trying to avoid reality, does not make a discussion based on reality "dumb". Why not address the facts? I've provided numerous reputable links to support my assertions.

So: Trump, based on his actions, treats his base as if they are cowardly racists. Why do you accuse the black guy of using racism, when in reality Trump literally treats you as if you are cowardly racist?

He doesn't have a husband. Why are you projection homosexual things from your imagination onto the thread?

I don't think it's fair to question where they fit on the gender spectrum. He/She has identified as a female for the purposes of this forum, and we should treat him/her as such.

That said, I do agree it is fair to question why they are projecting their homosexual feelings onto a clearly heterosexual relationship such as the Obama's.

Last edited:

Other topics to avoid:

- Classiness
- Intelligence
- Presidential behavior
- Popularity
- Gravitas
- Compassion
- Comprehension
- Tact

Whatabouitism

Jeez, I guess when you have nothing to brag about you're forced into the attack. It's the bread and butter of the Trump Party. - snip-

When I read that line I had to laugh a bit, I figured you must have looked in the mirror when you typed that. Take "Trump" out of that sentence and replace it with "Democrat" and you will have covered the majority of liberal posting here.

Just because you are trying to avoid reality, does not make a discussion based on reality "dumb". Why not address the facts? I've provided numerous reputable links to support my assertions.

So: Trump, based on his actions, treats his base as if they are cowardly racists. Why do you accuse the black guy of using racism, when in reality Trump literally treats you as if you are cowardly racist?

Obama isn't black. I call him a racist because he tries to divide the country with his false narratives about cops killing blacks. He knows Ferguson wasn't what he made it out to be. He is married to the biggest racist on the planet. Both of them should be in jail for fraud.

What a misinformed, biased, and ridiculous post.

Back
Top Bottom