• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Why Obama Needed to be Tethered to the Telepropteur

Maybe,just maybe on account Obama is breaking protocol.Again ... no news there.
But American Presidents Do Not Interfere in Midterms by accusing and mocking
their successor.No American in Modern history has done what Obama just did.
Go into attacks on his successor.In fact,Bush 43 refrained in toto from ever even
mentioning Obama as President To This Day.But then Bush was a War President an Obama
is a Bin Laden Raid mastermind.Yeah ... right.Pass the popcorn,please.

If you don't fix your posts, I am not going to read them anymore.
Add double spaces between sentences, and separate paragraphs.
You are writing like a BOT C&Ping prewritten posts.
I know you are not, but that is sure what it looks like.

Since my illness caused me to no longer be able to work, I try and keep my life and hobbies as pleasurable as i can.
It is real work to try and read all this squished together text you post.

:twocents:

Last edited:
Maybe,just maybe on account Obama is breaking protocol.Again ... no news there.
But American Presidents Do Not Interfere in Midterms by accusing and mocking
their successor.No American in Modern history has done what Obama just did.
Go into attacks on his successor.In fact,Bush 43 refrained in toto from ever even
mentioning Obama as President To This Day.But then Bush was a War President an Obama
is a Bin Laden Raid mastermind.Yeah ... right.Pass the popcorn,please.

Um...you do realize that there exists a man named Donald Trump, who has broken just about every single protocol and constitutional norm since the campaign trail, right? I remind you , that this after years of fueling "birther" dreams to you people. I don't know about the popcorn, but here's the Benzodiazepines. Leave "history" to the historians if you can't apply a bit of reality to your delusions.

* And what is up with your formatting issue? We have seen a noticeable introduction of new "conservative members over the past two months, who all seem hell bent on raging and fermenting irrational hatred. It all seems very fake.

Obama was a joke when he gave speeches. His head went back and forth between the two teleprompter screens. It looked like someone had shoved a windshield motor up his *** and turned in on.

Trump should have had a teleprompter while he was being interviwed by Lester Holt.:lamo

If you don't fix your posts, I am not going to read them anymore.
Add double spaces between sentences, and separate paragraphs.
You are writing like a BOT C&Ping prewritten posts.
I know you are not, but that is sure what it looks like.

Since my illness caused me to no longer be able to work, I try and keep my life and hobbies as pleasurable as i can.
It is real work to try and read all this squished together text you post.

:twocents:

Now Go run off and brag to Mommy

what a good message board

bully .... You've been !

Obama was a joke when he gave speeches. His head went back and forth between the two teleprompter screens. It looked like someone had shoved a windshield motor up his *** and turned in on.

What's worse though: reading coherent statements from a teleprompter or a series of rambling statements with a limited vocabulary? It can't be easy knowing every moment you speak someone will be quoting you; that's why it makes sense to be prepared. Some people are better orators than others, but prepared statements offer the benefit of being edited so they hit all the intended points.

Um...you do realize that there exists a man named Donald Trump, who has broken just about every single protocol and constitutional norm since the campaign trail, right? I remind you , that this after years of fueling "birther" dreams to you people. I don't know about the popcorn, but here's the Benzodiazepines. Leave "history" to the historians if you can't apply a bit of reality to your delusions.

* And what is up with your formatting issue? We have seen a noticeable introduction of new "conservative members over the past two months, who all seem hell bent on raging and fermenting irrational hatred. It all seems very fake.

yeah righto ringo.Like how Violent and unconscionable the Tea Party ... eh hector.
There is no Group or movement by the Right that comes close to the Unamerican nonsense
we saw with - Occupy Wall Street - or BlackLivesMatter and now Antifa.
ALL leftist extreme movements sanctioned and endorsed by Democrats and their titular
head { Obama }.Obama and his Marxists cannot overwhelm History and rewrite it.
The arguments I make and Conservatives make on a daily basis cannot be broken.

I do Not know
Why issues with this
style
you have.

Perhaps
I
t
betrays
YOUR linear
method of thinking.

FREE
your MIND and the rest will follow;
so it is written.

:)

yeah righto ringo.

Oh, I should have mentioned that I really don't do immature and childish discussions. That was probably my bad.

Also, you very much present yourself as a Russian bot or fake personality. Ringo? A reference to The Beatles to excite the Western capitalist mind? Obama and his Marxists? An attempt to exacerbate exaggerated foolishness among the American conservative? Please.

I'd fire you and relegate you to cleaning the toilets so that the other bots in the warehouse can poop more comfortably.

Courtesy!!!? What the hell? Tashah used to be really good at finding this.

Last edited:
What's worse though: reading coherent statements from a teleprompter or a series of rambling statements with a limited vocabulary? It can't be easy knowing every moment you speak someone will be quoting you; that's why it makes sense to be prepared. Some people are better orators than others, but prepared statements offer the benefit of being edited so they hit all the intended points.

I will concur that Obama was a good orator.Whereas Trump is not.In fact,I poked
fun during his campaign for President that he talked like a 5th grade football coach.
Basically just simplistic Pop Warner or Knute Rockne cheerleading.But Oratory was never his
bread & butter.I doubt any Trump supporter voted for him based on his Oratory.But then
his huge rally's like it.But that's more to do with his cheering them on.Trump's SOTU address
was considered good.Obama's SOTU's routinely got the lowest aptitude of words used in recent
SOTU's.Around an 8th grade level of aptitude.
Trump is a man of action and results.Obama is a wordsmith and doublespeak prognosticator.

Oh, I should have mentioned that I really don't do immature and childish discussions. That was probably my bad.

Also, you very much present yourself as a Russian bot or fake personality. Ringo? A reference to a Beatle to excite the Western capitalist mind? I'd fire you and relegate you to cleaning the toilets so that the other bots in the warehouse can poop more comfortably.

Courtesy!!!? What the hell? Tashah used to be really good at finding this.

WHATEVER ... that bungled cacophony of ... words is supposed to relate . ?

WHATEVER ... that bungled cacophony of ... words is supposed to relate . ?

I..( dpn't know....? Did it..... ! relate to youe cacaphone Detroit? American Liberty Stalin?

TALK TO THE HAND..Rubc Cube.

I will concur that Obama was a good orator.Whereas Trump is not.In fact,I poked
fun during his campaign for President that he talked like a 5th grade football coach.
Basically just simplistic Pop Warner or Knute Rockne cheerleading.But Oratory was never his
bread & butter.I doubt any Trump supporter voted for him based on his Oratory.But then
his huge rally's like it.But that's more to do with his cheering them on.Trump's SOTU address
was considered good.Obama's SOTU's routinely got the lowest aptitude of words used in recent
SOTU's.Around an 8th grade level of aptitude.
Trump is a man of action and results.Obama is a wordsmith and doublespeak prognosticator.

Yeah, I don't think anyone will look back and claim Trump was a good orator. I think it goes a bit beyond that though; his limited vocabulary also betrays an inability to deal with complexity. I think of comments he's made which he qualifies by saying "who knew [insert issue here] would be so hard?" when it's basic knowledge many did; the healthcare comment is the first example that comes to mind. I think his simplistic style of speech and lack of complex thinking appeals to folks who don't want to be bothered by the details; and that's fine to a degree, but it's the details that matter in the long run. I do agree that he is a man of action, but what concerns me is he is in the short term gain mentality. Winning now may not equate to winning later so we should always analyze policies from the short and long term perspective to see if they make sense; they don't always do. I may give you a house today, but if I've not informed you that you're responsible for all the costs associated with maintaining it and you're not aware then you've just received a white elephant.

Yeah, I don't think anyone will look back and claim Trump was a good orator. I think it goes a bit beyond that though; his limited vocabulary also betrays an inability to deal with complexity. I think of comments he's made which he qualifies by saying "who knew [insert issue here] would be so hard?" when it's basic knowledge many did; the healthcare comment is the first example that comes to mind. I think his simplistic style of speech and lack of complex thinking appeals to folks who don't want to be bothered by the details; and that's fine to a degree, but it's the details that matter in the long run. I do agree that he is a man of action, but what concerns me is he is in the short term gain mentality. Winning now may not equate to winning later so we should always analyze policies from the short and long term perspective to see if they make sense; they don't always do. I may give you a house today, but if I've not informed you that you're responsible for all the costs associated with maintaining it and you're not aware then you've just received a white elephant.

Oh but isn't that supposed to be his 3d chess while you play checkers? Isn't he the "satble genius"? The ONLY one capable of fixing America? You're right, he's an idiot, and all his "accomplishments" are not his. He's a pitch man and snake oil saleseman and a lot of folks here bought it, nothing more unique than that. Idiot, narcisssist, he's all those things, and yet some just won't see it.

I..( dpn't know....? Did it..... ! relate to youe cacaphone Detroit? American Liberty Stalin?

TALK TO THE HAND..Rubc Cube.

Marines let alone most Military surely suffered no love lost for Obama.
Obama emasculated our Military and tried to ruin the Marines.I mean,think how
Bowe Bergdahl was treated by Obama.Like a celebrity.

Oh but isn't that supposed to be his 3d chess while you play checkers? Isn't he the "satble genius"? The ONLY one capable of fixing America? You're right, he's an idiot, and all his "accomplishments" are not his. He's a pitch man and snake oil saleseman and a lot of folks here bought it, nothing more unique than that. Idiot, narcisssist, he's all those things, and yet some just won't see it.

He's definitely a pitch man, and I give him credit for being able to craft the message that garnered him so much support. His use of hyperbole is over the top for me which is why I've always found him to be an obnoxious blowhard; that combined with how he's carried himself in public. His petty comments and personal attacks reinforced the idea he's not a person capable of seeing beyond himself; a quality that in my opinion is critical in a good leader.

Here's the thingy about the 2 Presidents.Trump does brag.He likes to brag and sort of relies
on it.But in effect he is exaggerating.Far different than the way Obama spoke.Obama outright
LIED.Boldly and unabashedly.Because he knew this Corrupted AP and MSM would never once,
take him to task.No bigger and grander Lie that Obama's cartoonish Benghazi Lie.
Plus all his ObamaCare lies.
Then his lie about Not Paying ransom to Iran for a American Prisoners swap.

Here's the thingy about the 2 Presidents.Trump does brag.He likes to brag and sort of relies
on it.But in effect he is exaggerating.Far different than the way Obama spoke.Obama outright
LIED.Boldly and unabashedly.Because he knew this Corrupted AP and MSM would never once,
take him to task.No bigger and grander Lie that Obama's cartoonish Benghazi Lie.
Plus all his ObamaCare lies.
Then his lie about Not Paying ransom to Iran for a American Prisoners swap.

By the comparative standards you're using, how is Trump not a liar?

Marines let alone most Military surely suffered no love lost for Obama.
Obama emasculated our Military and tried to ruin the Marines.I mean,think how
Bowe Bergdahl was treated by Obama.Like a celebrity.

Well, since I got out in 2012, I can surely tell you that your statement is wrong. Marines spend far less time pondering the politics of the White House than they do preparing for their scheduled upcoming deployment.

And as a Marine deployed in Afghanistan as an ANCOP Mentor Team Chief in Lashkar Gah (2011-2012), I personally found more disgust with the idea that Republicans were busy back at home fighting the battle of tomato paste for "liberty." But hey, Keep Calm and Carry On as my adjoined British Team would say.

248240_230052707007072_152070_n.jpg

And Bergdahl was a soldier, not a Marine. So, you certainly chose the wrong way to approach me.

Last edited:
By the comparative standards you're using, how is Trump not a liar?

A Lie is False Statement.Often times presented as being true.
Whereas an exaggeration is an inflated boast.Making something boasted as bigger or
better or more important.
Dig Daddio ?

A Lie is False Statement.Often times presented as being true.
Whereas an exaggeration is an inflated boast.Making something boasted as bigger or
better or more important.
Dig Daddio ?

Yes, I understand but Trump has lied when issuing comments. His comment about "2 to 3 million illegal votes" comes to mind when he has no evidence supporting his claim. Many of his hyperbolic claims are categorized as lies in my opinion because he doesn't bother to research whether there's any truth to them whatsoever; he uses them only for immediate effect.

When he gets rambling, he’s a peach. ROTFLOL.

ROTFLOL... perhaps he should get Donna Brazille to provide him with the questions beforehand so he doesn’t make a fool of himself.

At least when Obama reads from a teleprompter you don't really realize he's doing so unlike the current commander in chief who reminds me of a 1st grader reading a Dick and Jane book.

Well, since I got out in 2012, I can surely tell you that your statement is wrong. Marines spend far less time pondering the politics of the White House than they do preparing for their scheduled upcoming deployment.

And as a Marine deployed in Afghanistan as an ANCOP Mentor Team Chief in Lashkar Gah (2011-2012), I personally found more disgust with the idea that Republicans were busy back at home fighting the battle of tomato paste for "liberty." But hey, Keep Calm and Carry On as my adjoined British Team would say.

View attachment 67244905

And Bergdahl was a soldier, not a Marine. So, you certainly chose the wrong way to approach me.

Not believable.Obama Retired,demoted and fired more Admirals,Generals and Top
brass than anytime in Modern Memory.So Obama supported our Military when going up against
Isis.? You gotta be on meds er something.Obama purposedly tied the hands of the Airforce
by making it mandatory for fighter pilots to call in strikes for the OK before dropping bombs.
That gave the enemy the needed time to get out of the way.Plus the numer of Sorties used
against Isis was less than 12 a day on average.Big Whoop dee dooh.
Air Force Lieutenant General Thomas McInerny { Vietnam missions } had the guts
to tell it like it is on Fox many times.Active military are forbidden from commenting on warring.

Not believable.Obama Retired,demoted and fired more Admirals,Generals and Top
brass than anytime in Modern Memory.So Obama supported our Military when going up against
Isis.? You gotta be on meds er something.Obama purposedly tied the hands of the Airforce
by making it mandatory for fighter pilots to call in strikes for the OK before dropping bombs.
That gave the enemy the needed time to get out of the way.Plus the numer of Sorties used
against Isis was less than 12 a day on average.Big Whoop dee dooh.
Air Force Lieutenant General Thomas McInerny { Vietnam missions } had the guts
to tell it like it is on Fox many times.Active military are forbidden from commenting on warring.

Complete bull ****.

Like I stated, you present yourself as a Russian bot and your partisan efforts will find more worth by seeking out easily-manipulated conservative minds to comfort.

Last edited:

ROTFLOL... perhaps he should get Donna Brazille to provide him with the questions beforehand so he doesn’t make a fool of himself.

In between all the Ahhh, Umm, ahhh, ahhhh, ahhhhh, ahhhhh's.

There is nothing more going on between his ears than the average Joe.

He was a good mimicker who struck the pose.

Kinda reminds me of some on here.

These were extemporaneous remarks made long after Obama's presidency. They were digs at Trump for not addressing climate change. Obama did not explain what sort of mommy issues he thinks Trump may have. The fact that conservatives want to continue to focus their bile on Obama long after his presidency is extremely flattering. If some conservative thinks this is making a fool of his self that's fine. Obama was a two term president. It remains to be seen if Trump is reelected. There is even plenty of conjecture if he even makes it through one term with all the investigating still not finished or started in many cases.

Back
Top Bottom