• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Why Obama Needed to be Tethered to the Telepropteur

Obama isn't black. I call him a racist because he tries to divide the country with his false narratives about cops killing blacks. He knows Ferguson wasn't what he made it out to be. He is married to the biggest racist on the planet. Both of them should be in jail for fraud.

You need help.

Obama isn't black. I call him a racist because he tries to divide the country with his false narratives about cops killing blacks.

Oh, Hannity and Trump told you that never happened eh? It did. Here's a pro tip: They lie. Next time, instead of just believing whatever they tell you, do your own research. Hope that helps. :)

He is married to the biggest racist on the planet.

Obama is married to Trump? That's a strange accusation, I'm pretty sure Melania is married to Trump, but from your wording it sounds like you think Melania is a man. Why do you think that? Why are you so confused?

Both of them should be in jail for fraud.

Yeah, the fake University was pretty bad. Imagine scamming desperate people out of their last pennies by driving them deep into credit card debt. Hard to imagine a more disgusting thing to do to people, isn't it? But that's Trump, a well documented flimflam racist. If he wasn't rich, he undoubtedly would have gone to jail.

So why should Melania go to jail as well? I don't remember her having anything to do with Trump University.

$25 million settlement finalized in Trump University lawsuit

Obama was a joke when he gave speeches. His head went back and forth between the two teleprompter screens. It looked like someone had shoved a windshield motor up his *** and turned in on.

An example of logic trying and failing in a Trumpian mind.

Whatabouitism

Hahaha... Do I rip you for DARING to allege whataboutery, given your post history, or do I assume you agree with me, since you didn't counter my point? :)

Hahaha... Do I rip you for DARING to allege whataboutery, given your post history, or do I assume you agree with me, since you didn't counter my point? :)

Hahaha...did I rip your hypocrisy to shreds?

It's ok, you're a good kid. ;)

Hahaha...did I rip your hypocrisy to shreds?

It's ok, you're a good kid. ;)

Yes, devastating as usual. I'm crushed that you nabbed me on such an important thread - clearly I was taking this all very seriously, so your gotcha is especially deflating. Good work, sir, good work. I may give up on debating entirely after this, given how successfully and completely you have owned me.

Hey, you still feeling happy over there, Ap? :lol: You never did get back to me on that...

Yes, devastating as usual. I'm crushed that you nabbed me on such an important thread - clearly I was taking this all very seriously, so your gotcha is especially deflating. Good work, sir, good work. I may give up on debating entirely after this, given how successfully and completely you have owned me.

Hey, you still feeling happy over there, Ap? :lol: You never did get back to me on that...

You'll be ok. :lamo

Obama was a joke when he gave speeches. His head went back and forth between the two teleprompter screens. It looked like someone had shoved a windshield motor up his *** and turned in on.

Every Republican on the planet does the same thing and you never once gave a ****.

Obama isn't black. I call him a racist because he tries to divide the country with his false narratives about cops killing blacks. He knows Ferguson wasn't what he made it out to be. He is married to the biggest racist on the planet. Both of them should be in jail for fraud.

During his time, he turned the US Government into a 3rd World Banana Republic ****hole with his spying on political opponents, using the IRS against them, funding the world’s #1 state sponsor of terrorism, ceding Syria to Russia, running as fast as he could in his Mommy jeans to get away from his red line... and that’s a fraction of his idiocies.

Without the telepromteur, the guy is hopeless, as illustrated in the quote in the OP.

During his time, he turned the US Government into a 3rd World Banana Republic ****hole with his spying on political opponents, using the IRS against them, funding the world’s #1 state sponsor of terrorism, ceding Syria to Russia, running as fast as he could in his Mommy jeans to get away from his red line... and that’s a fraction of his idiocies.

Without the telepromteur, the guy is hopeless, as illustrated in the quote in the OP.

Right wing propaganda works, people. Case in point right here.

When he gets rambling, he’s a peach. ROTFLOL.

ROTFLOL... perhaps he should get Donna Brazille to provide him with the questions beforehand so he doesn’t make a fool of himself.

Way too late. This dude has made a fool out of himself as a dictator by calling himself "president of the United States".

Right wing propaganda works, people. Case in point right here.

Obama’s clan did spy on Trump’s people.

Obama’s Administration used the IRS against political opponents.

Then we have his laughable drivel in the OP... illustrating what a fool he is sans telepromteur.

Obama gave the #1 state sponsor of terror 150 billion US Dollars.

Obama did cede Syria to the Russians.. and did somby cowering frommhis very own “Red Line’.

It could only be considered propaganda if you’re fully ignorant.

What is a telepropteur?

Is that the same as a covfefe?

Obama’s clan did spy on Trump’s people.

Obama’s Administration used the IRS against political opponents.

Then we have his laughable drivel in the OP... illustrating what a fool he is sans telepromteur.

Obama gave the #1 state sponsor of terror 150 billion US Dollars.

Obama did cede Syria to the Russians.. and did somby cowering frommhis very own “Red Line’.

It could only be considered propaganda if you’re fully ignorant.

The majority of the September 11 terrorists were Saudi Arabian. How much money has trump handed over to these murderers? Over 4000 people died on September 11 and trump is happy to give them BILLIONS of OUR money.

Must please our Saudi Arabian masters.

Obama realy got into some peoples' heads. Two years gone and he's still screwing them up!

On account he hasn't an original thought in in Rules for Radicals,comminuty activist
head.He has to be prompted.That is what he did as a Community Organizer instructor.
As a Lawyer he taught how to break community guidelines when prostesting.
Basically what Saul Alinsky did and wrote about.Being tutored by Al Capone
enforcer Frank Nitti,one summer when on college summer break.
Taking those impressionable enough to merely Do what they're Told.Like Antifa
and BlackLivesMatter and - Occupy Wall Street - before that.What Van Jones indoctrinated
to those spinlesss enough to follow his piccolo in Oakland.All one need ask themselves is
in Obama's 8 years was the country United or Divided.? Obama was supposed to Unite this
Country.Like in his bogus Keynote address at the 2004 DNC convention. " Not red states or blue
states but the United States ".Yeah right Bubba.F'in fraud.Advertised in 2008 { actually hyped }
as a MODERATE by Chicago commie David Axelrod.Look what Chicago colleague Rahm Emanuel did
as Mayor.Not only stealing his 2nd term but further destroying the schools,and the Pol eese Dept.

ROTFLOL... perhaps he should get Donna Brazille to provide him with the questions beforehand so he doesn’t make a fool of himself.

Isn't Obama no longer in office, and can never come back to office?
So...why this?

On account he hasn't an original thought in in Rules for Radicals,comminuty activist
head.He has to be prompted.That is what he did as a Community Organizer instructor.
As a Lawyer he taught how to break community guidelines when prostesting.
Basically what Saul Alinsky did and wrote about.Being tutored by Al Capone
enforcer Frank Nitti,one summer when on college summer break.
Taking those impressionable enough to merely Do what they're Told.Like Antifa
and BlackLivesMatter and - Occupy Wall Street - before that.What Van Jones indoctrinated
to those spinlesss enough to follow his piccolo in Oakland.All one need ask themselves is
in Obama's 8 years was the country United or Divided.? Obama was supposed to Unite this
Country.Like in his bogus Keynote address at the 2004 DNC convention. " Not red states or blue
states but the United States ".Yeah right Bubba.F'in fraud.Advertised in 2008 { actually hyped }
as a MODERATE by Chicago commie David Axelrod.Look what Chicago colleague Rahm Emanuel did
as Mayor.Not only stealing his 2nd term but further destroying the schools,and the Pol eese Dept.

With all respect, my friend, it would be easier to read your posts if you added double spaces, and divided paragraphs from each other.
This COPY/PASTE is really hard to read.

ROTFLOL.. who or what is "GrabieNews"? Did they name themselves after what trump likes to do to women?

The majority of the September 11 terrorists were Saudi Arabian. How much money has trump handed over to these murderers? Over 4000 people died on September 11 and trump is happy to give them BILLIONS of OUR money.

Must please our Saudi Arabian masters.

Um ... pardom Moi.When that Boston Marathon Bombing { April 15,2013 } happened there was a
person hospitalized { Saudi national ? } and under guard outside his hospital door.
He was considered a person of great interest as he was linked to being where the bomb went off.
Michelle Obama visited *him at the hospital and allowed him to have a private cop guard him
outside his hospital door.He was supposed to be interrogated by the FBI.He got away and was allowed
to board a plane { Flights were suspended } and had some special pass.Michelle Obama was the one
who made that possible.Keep in Mind how hubby Barack acted when he visited Saudi Arabia on a state
visit in 2009.He bowed at the waist { American Presidents never do that } for King Abdullah.
Obama's Press Secretary denied it.Yeah,right.Less than 3 months into his Presidency.Was it as suggested
a " shocking display of fealty to a foreign potentate ". Like the way our MSM treats Obama to this day.

* Abdul Rahman Ali-Aliharbi was on a { no fly list }.Considered a suspect then watered down as a
" person of interest " then a mere " witness ".
Janet Napolitano intervened and allowed him safe deportation.

I agree. What's the point for this Obama bash so late in the game?

Maybe,just maybe on account Obama is breaking protocol.Again ... no news there.
But American Presidents Do Not Interfere in Midterms by accusing and mocking
their successor.No American in Modern history has done what Obama just did.
Go into attacks on his successor.In fact,Bush 43 refrained in toto from ever even
mentioning Obama as President To This Day.But then Bush was a War President an Obama
is a Bin Laden Raid mastermind.Yeah ... right.Pass the popcorn,please.

Trump was sued for racial discrimination...not Obama..

Back
Top Bottom