• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Why Obama is Republican/conservative[W:78]

Re: Why Obama is Republican/conservative

I guess that shows your inability to prove your statements.

Since you haven't taken a class in formal logic or debate I feel the need to point out tat the burden of proof is on you as you made the original claim. Many people learn the basics of debate and logic in high school, and even those who don't will gather the basics by the time they graduate college. Since you haven't learned the basics yet I had to at least assume you hadn't graduated college yet. Further, since you are so oblivious to the concept of burden of proof that you make it up to try and sound authoritative I must further assume that you are likely not in college as the maturity simply isn't there. Finally, since you are not a completely buffoon in your writing -- grammar, spelling and thought formation indicate some level of intelligence -- I have to assume that you have just not been exposed to formal logic and debate yet in school. So my guess stands that you are 15 years old. Probably a rising sophomore.

Since you haven't taken a class in formal logic or debate I feel the need to point out tat the burden of proof is on you as you made the original claim. Many people learn the basics of debate and logic in high school, and even those who don't will gather the basics by the time they graduate college. Since you haven't learned the basics yet I had to at least assume you hadn't graduated college yet. Further, since you are so oblivious to the concept of burden of proof that you make it up to try and sound authoritative I must further assume that you are likely not in college as the maturity simply isn't there. Finally, since you are not a completely buffoon in your writing -- grammar, spelling and thought formation indicate some level of intelligence -- I have to assume that you have just not been exposed to formal logic and debate yet in school. So my guess stands that you are 15 years old. Probably a rising sophomore.

So you are depending on personal attacks to prove your case...again not staying on topic....

Like I said before.....back up what you say with evidence....

This reminds me of The Walrus and the Carpenter.

And yet you don't have evidence that obama is not conservative. Like I said before the evidence is clear....

And yet you don't have evidence that obama is not conservative. Like I said before the evidence is clear....
What evidence? The "evidence" I saw you provide in the OP shows a remarkable misunderstanding of conservatives and what constitutes real conservative policies - not what suits your fancy for argumentation. You should note that conservative and republican are not synonymous at all, but as I said, that doesn't suit your purpose.

What evidence? The "evidence" I saw you provide in the OP shows a remarkable misunderstanding of conservatives and what constitutes real conservative policies - not what suits your fancy for argumentation. You should note that conservative and republican are not synonymous at all, but as I said, that doesn't suit your purpose.

I am referring to our political leaders....not tradition values...

I am referring to our political leaders....not tradition values...
Right. Makes no difference. For some of us, the separation of traditional values from political values is impossible. It's part of an entire body of belief. That Obama does this or that as opposed to something else has been proven to be largely politically self-serving from the very left side of the aisle regardless of what particular political event is involved. Expediency to those ends within that frame of reference has had five years of proof. What I'm saying is that only those with a particular agenda would claim the opposite of what is obviously true. I admit I"m mildly curious what that agenda might be, but I must also confess that I haven't read the entire thread. I don't intend to. The premise is too far fetched.

Right. Makes no difference. For some of us, the separation of traditional values from political values is impossible. It's part of an entire body of belief. That Obama does this or that as opposed to something else has been proven to be largely politically self-serving from the very left side of the aisle regardless of what particular political event is involved. Expediency to those ends within that frame of reference has had five years of proof. What I'm saying is that only those with a particular agenda would claim the opposite of what is obviously true. I admit I"m mildly curious what that agenda might be, but I must also confess that I haven't read the entire thread. I don't intend to. The premise is too far fetched.

Do you side with the conservatives in congress ?

I mean, do people really believe in the liberal/conservative ideology ......
I don't. Anymore all that happens is you get a mix of ideologies from both parties. (Republicans embracing Democrat ideas and vice-a-verse.) Mix and match to suit. ;)

You quote Lenin

How many people did Lenin murder?

Lenin? Not many. You're confusing him with Stalin. You should consult Google more often. Also, every major historical event was caused by someone pushing it. All Lenin's quote is just an observation of the world.

I don't. Anymore all that happens is you get a mix of ideologies from both parties. (Republicans embracing Democrat ideas and vice-a-verse.) Mix and match to suit. ;)

Pretty much. The GOP keeps funding and pushes for more funding of Socialized Healthcare. They promote corporate welfare from energy to farms to defense. They bash Obama on his plan to actually make people pay for their own healthcare. They also promote decreasing taxes and less government regulation in the business world. Really makes no sense these days where they actually stand on the single axis political spectrum.

Pretty much. The GOP keeps funding and pushes for more funding of Socialized Healthcare. They promote corporate welfare from energy to farms to defense. They bash Obama on his plan to actually make people pay for their own healthcare. They also promote decreasing taxes and less government regulation in the business world. Really makes no sense these days where they actually stand on the single axis political spectrum.

The gop pushes for healthcare because it makes people buy privatized insurance...not government insurance. Which is a corporate move disguise by liberal ideology.

Lenin? Not many. You're confusing him with Stalin. You should consult Google more often. Also, every major historical event was caused by someone pushing it. All Lenin's quote is just an observation of the world.

Really?

What's your definition of "Not many"?

House Repubs have pulled the CR from a vote on Thursday due to internal division. The GOP House is single-handedly bringing down our Government.

The gop pushes for healthcare because it makes people buy privatized insurance...not government insurance.

TRICARE is not entirely private insurance. TRICARE is part Socialized Medicine. Which the GOP made a HUGE fuss about when Obama tried to make it less Socialized.

Do research before posting. Assuming you know what a person is talking about is the fastest way to show you don't.

TRICARE is not entirely private insurance. TRICARE is part Socialized Medicine. Which the GOP made a HUGE fuss about when Obama tried to make it less Socialized.

Do research before posting. Assuming you know what a person is talking about is the fastest way to show you don't.

I meant obamacare....But I agree with your post.

Back
Top Bottom