• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Why Obama has it so good

American

Trump Grump Whisperer
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
I think it's because Boehner and the media have been giving him a royal blowjob for four and a half years. If it weren't for that he'd be back in Chicago with his gangster friends by now. Boehner is a spineless, knob-slurping weasel, and the Democrat-owned media (except Fox) hasn't challenged Obama on a single thing (nothing) since 2008. No president in history has had it this good, not even Bill Clinton "el slick willy" himself. Boehner might as well be a Democrat (I see the stupid **** tearing up like Ole Slicko already), and the way the GOP is kicking the Tea Party around is unprecedented. It's like they want to lose.

Meanwhile, the Republicans are doing great outside Washington, DC.

Prove me wrong!

I think it's because Boehner and the media have been giving him a royal blowjob for four and a half years. If it weren't for that he'd be back in Chicago with his gangster friends by now. Boehner is a spineless, knob-slurping weasel, and the Democrat-owned media (except Fox) hasn't challenged Obama on a single thing (nothing) since 2008. No president in history has had it this good, not even Bill Clinton "el slick willy" himself. Boehner might as well be a Democrat (I see the stupid **** tearing up like Ole Slicko already), and the way the GOP is kicking the Tea Party around is unprecedented. It's like they want to lose.

Prove me wrong!

How 'bout I just buy you a beer instead?

Prove me wrong!

You mean he has the support of the media? Is that what you mean in this context.

Prove me wrong!

Tea Party Revolution + 2.8 years, and they're eating their own!!! Hahahahahaha

Time to pop some corn.

Prove me wrong!

Boehner and McConnell(especially Boehner)are probably the worst "leadership"combo in memory. Boring,lethargic,no purpose.
It also helps when you run against a 72 year old warhorse who admits he does not know much about economics. Or later runs against a milquetoast moderate who can't attack your Achilles heel because he helped create it. Add in his foes treating him with deference that they never would have afforded to a John Kerry or Edwards because of fear of being called racist.

Back
Top Bottom