• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

WHY MARIJUANA SHOULD BE LEGAL EVERYWHERE

I had to supply a copy of my medical records from the Army proving that I had been diagnosed with PTSD.

I did have to sign a medical records release form, but IIRC it was oddly on my 2nd or 3rd year of getting the card. And clearly they didn't check it because I've gotten my card for years now.

I had to supply a copy of my medical records from the Army proving that I had been diagnosed with PTSD.
You might try 'shroom hunting in local cow pastures. They love to grow out of cow droppings. Try my advice (posted here) about IDing them by pinching the caps. Your part of TX has the right climate.

People under the influence are much easier to control. Keep-em drunk and high! :eek:
Indeed. Much easier to control by the government.
As if people needed yet another "opiate of the masses".
Don't people already suffer enough from attention and focus deficit?

There are non-THC drugs for migraine.

The bad news about pot: tolerance. Even skipping a month between trips, I get less & less each time. For example, I used to see colored geometric figures on the ceiling in my BR. Not any more.
yes, most of those migraine meds are addictive...such as barbiturates and narcotics. Yeah, I have migraines, I know all about those meds and the steroids too....they aren't good for you in long term use.

A problem with karma is that it even though it’s mostly ethical there can still be a lot of amorality in karma because evil people are sometimes disproportionately punished because evil people believed in a worldview of inherent disproportionality. As such an amoral form of karma is where some evil people are the victim of glorifying evil in the opposite direction that they had intended because they failed to appreciate the price of failure from being weaker than their enemies in making them more resilient. So when we look at the drugs war it’s clear from gun rights that gangs weren’t actually defeatable because they were all replaceable with other gun-wielding criminals. So both South America and the Philippines had inverted ways to defeat drug gangs but both failed to appreciate that drug gangs weren’t defeatable but only reducible. South America were too lenient on drug gangs in a way that allowed armed drug gangs to declare total war on other drug gangs until such a time that every drug gang was radicalised into a militia. In other words South America might have thought that stronger drug gangs would defeat smaller drug gangs but individual gun rights allowed every drug gang to form a stalemate after defenceless armed reprisals no matter the size of the gang. Meanwhile the Philippines tolerated extreme amounts of murderous vigilantism from the police and civilian sympathisers against drug gangs in a way that failed to fully defeat drug gangs in spite of inflicting massive casualties. This served to deter a few other countries from being stern enough to tackle drug crime when they weren’t ever capable of matching the casualties against drug gangs in the Philippines where they’d somehow have to actually exceed the Philippines in vigilantism to fully defeat drug gangs. By contrast England and Ireland both pursued policies of strict discipline against criminal gangs in a way that usually wasn’t too vengeful or too lenient and succeeded in severely curtailing mafia groups or drug gangs. For example Ireland is such a small country that it’s possible for larger countries to think that Ireland didn’t have the population size to fuel drug gangs. Yet a murderous drug gang only needs a dozen or so members where technically nothing is actually stopping a South American style gang warfare in Ireland only that the gangs in Ireland haven’t spiralled downwards in an arms race due to public tolerance. Drug gangs certainly aren’t welcome in Ireland but they’re really just not taken seriously as individuals in the country.

Out of all the drugs for people to get their asses in an uproar about, marijuana should be near the bottom of the list. Alcohol is far more insidious and deadly, but is celebrated far and wide. During my working days, I would much rather have had a high co-worker than a drunk.

Out of all the drugs for people to get their asses in an uproar about, marijuana should be near the bottom of the list. Alcohol is far more insidious and deadly, but is celebrated far and wide. During my working days, I would much rather have had a high co-worker than a drunk.

When alcohol was banned during the prohibition era in America gangsters like Al Capone were willing to sell illegal alcohol and kill rival gangs. The same is happening in Mexico with the likes of crack cocaine. Yet is there a risk that some illegal drugs are a bit exaggerated if nicotine and tobacco cigarettes can appear slightly boring were way more people experienced on the drug? In other words do some illegal drug takers overreact in hedonism and novelty to the likes of ecstasy if elderly people can remain calm smoking a tobacco pipe or cigar? What would happen if many illegal drugs were legalised and became no more expensive than the price of cigarettes? It’d be hard to imagine drug cartels would be willing to kill so many people were the drugs way cheaper under legalisation even if there are still many downsides. For example there’s very few cases of people being murdered for contraband cigarettes. Perhaps it’s possible to smoke one cigar a year without ever smoking again only were people at risk of addiction to drugs like marijuana or cocaine but it’d be truly ironic to recommend tobacco knowing just how many people are addicted to it with such poor effects on ageing. A dilemma is that if most people smoked then so many people would have better self-control in smoking very few cigarettes in infiltrating the cigarette social group and yet so few athletes ever smoke for fear of bad breathing that there’s a downward spiral in people normalising daily and weekly smoking.

Black Hawk Down - Garrison interrogating Atto

Last edited:
When alcohol was banned during the prohibition era in America gangsters like Al Capone were willing to sell illegal alcohol and kill rival gangs. The same is happening in Mexico with the likes of crack cocaine. Yet is there a risk that some illegal drugs are a bit exaggerated if nicotine and tobacco cigarettes can appear slightly boring were way more people experienced on the drug? In other words do some illegal drug takers overreact in hedonism and novelty to the likes of ecstasy if elderly people can remain calm smoking a tobacco pipe or cigar? What would happen if many illegal drugs were legalised and became no more expensive than the price of cigarettes? It’d be hard to imagine drug cartels would be willing to kill so many people were the drugs way cheaper under legalisation even if there are still many downsides. For example there’s very few cases of people being murdered for contraband cigarettes. Perhaps it’s possible to smoke one cigar a year without ever smoking again only were people at risk of addiction to drugs like marijuana or cocaine but it’d be truly ironic to recommend tobacco knowing just how many people are addicted to it with such poor effects on ageing. A dilemma is that if most people smoked then so many people would have better self-control in smoking very few cigarettes in infiltrating the cigarette social group and yet so few athletes ever smoke for fear of bad breathing that there’s a downward spiral in people normalising daily and weekly smoking.

Black Hawk Down - Garrison interrogating Atto

Germany recently legalised weed.

Back
Top Bottom