• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Why Is Tucker Having Stalinists On His Show?

What makes you think that he disagrees with him?
Exactly. If it were any typical leftist guest then Tucker would be butting heads. But since the tankie commie has all the right talking points, well, Tucker is going to nod along.
I know this is hard for a liberal such as yourself to understand, but it’s possible to agree with a person about some things while disagreeing about other things.

Why does Trump kiss Putin's ass and state he believes Putin more the American intelligence experts. Why does Trump send love letters to Kim Jong Un?

It would be one thing if he had them on to debate, but he has them on to shit talk Biden. Why?

OMG, I know. Why would anyone shit talk democrat President Biden who has obviously cared so much about American Citizens (OH WAIT - TYPO... I meant to say "President Biden who has obviously and literally ****ed every American citizen in every way possible - so far, but Biden is not done yet.

Biden has directly caused electric rates in much of the US to go up 4x-6x over the last 2 years so we can

heat our homes, heat hot HO, heat our pools; heat jacuzzis; heat garages, heat doghouses, etc...
Biden has given [the shaft to] US citizens while coddling those breaking US Federal Law daily - like the ~10 million illegal aliens that crossed the US/Mex border to enter the US without a Visa - last 2 years; no passport, no docs; no ID, no application, and the rigorous 6-8+ month investigation that other foreign nationals must go through to enter the US - waived by Biden. "Just get them in here so they can vote in 2024".
Biden gave us $6 gas pieces, lowered for the mid-terms, but will now be at or near $10/gallon within the next few months
Biden forbids new oil leases, knowing doing this will raise oil prices even more
Biden threatens American citizens (like those serving our country in the armed forces) to "...either get vax'd or be court-martialled (5,000 casualties of this policy expected by year's end)
Biden gave the millions of illegal aliens invading our southern border the CHOICE of whether to be vax'd or not
Biden informed those who even bothered to watch the jackass-in-chief that he (Biden) will close all 209+ coal-fired power plants currently generating 22% of the USA's total electricity -- with 0% of the "green energy" replacements in-place, tested, and ready to take over and supply that lost 22% of US electricity
Biden says he will close power plants generating electricity via Natural Gas (losing another 39% of US electricity currently created by Nat.Gas/LNG -- and again, with 0% of the "green energy" replacements in-place, tested, and ready to take over and supply that lost 39% of US electricity
same as above, except to close down all remaining nuclear power plants that generate 19% of US electricity; -- and again, with 0% of the "green energy" replacements in-place, tested, and ready to take over and supply that lost 19% of US electricity
Biden gave us 8-9% mortgage rates vs. 2.5% under 4 years during which Trump was president
Biden gave us a minimum ~20% inflation rate for the 2 total years Biden has been POTUS; Trump's 4 years - inflation stayed low and steady @ <1.75% PER YEAR; total over 2 years = 3.5%

And so much more...

Thread title...

Q: "Why Is Tucker Having Stalinists On His Show?"​

A: Very likely because your media people had nazis on their shows for some idiotic reason

(why did you capitalize 'stalinists'? You must like them, I guess.)

It would be one thing if he had them on to debate, but he has them on to shit talk Biden. Why?

I don't care for Tucker very much at all, and a lot of what he says is thrown out there for reaction............ but it looks me like he thinks the man is crazy?

I would want people like this on my show because it makes people aware of the loons out there.

Why does Trump kiss Putin's ass and state he believes Putin more the American intelligence experts. Why does Trump send love letters to Kim Jong Un?

It would be illegal for Trump to meet with either leader or correspond, I believe.

Your post says those things are occurring in the present. They are not. It has been at least 3-4 years since Trump had any communication with either.

Biden should try Trump's methods though as there were ZERO incidents by either dictator during Trump's time in office as POTUS. Biden gets in and starts a war with Russia mobilizing to invade Ukraine within Biden's 1st 12 months in office.

Biden's dementia is worsening by the hour these days. Biden is not fit for office. He should resign as multiple impeachments are just around the corner. I say about 10 separate impeachments so far - minimum.

Because this specific individual doesn't actually disagree with Tucker on his authentic positions and just has a different grift/aesthetic to achieve his political goals.
This.

Just seeing this thread, the video from fox disgusts me. Anyone with the slightest patriotism in the Unite States of America, anyone who cares about democracy and humanity, anyone who has any respect for truth anymore and for themselves, should walk away from propaganda shows like fox news and "conservative christian" radio. Amazing the anti-American lies they are spreading so boldly.

3PpSqlUOOhARQ442.jpg

519449_gettyimages1262275250_154741.jpg

I know this is hard for a liberal such as yourself to understand, but it’s possible to agree with a person about some things while disagreeing about other things.

You and the tankies on DP prove the horseshoe theory correct. There really is not much daylight between you far-right nationalists and the Stalinists.

I don't care for Tucker very much at all, and a lot of what he says is thrown out there for reaction............ but it looks me like he thinks the man is crazy?

I would want people like this on my show because it makes people aware of the loons out there.

Then why didn't Tucker ever push back on a single thing Jackson Hinkle said? He has no trouble doing it with anyone else.

You and the tankies on DP prove the horseshoe theory correct. There really is not much daylight between you far-right nationalists and the Stalinists.
Eh i tend to think most tankies are M-Ls or maoists but Hinkle is really more along the lines of Maupin’s gang. Hes more like Has if Has could speak halfway coherently.

Eh i tend to think most tankies are M-Ls or maoists but Hinkle is really more along the lines of Maupin’s gang. Hes more like Has if Has could speak halfway coherently.

I'd use the term tankie or ML more often but many people are unfamiliar with the terms/acronyms. People know Stalinist, though.

More PAC-man posting.
Passive Aggressive Cuck — man.
Like the GOPutin freedumb cucksters.
Pedophile coverup Gym Jordan

Serious question here.

Would anyone here actually like to be friends with Tucker if they had the chance?

The guys an absolute knob so I'd give him a hard pass.

It can for now. But Russia only has so much money, and things aren't going well over there. Plus, whomever is deciding on the propaganda narratives is starting to overplay their hand. Tucker used to be pretty circumspect about Russia. He's now all but wearing the below t-shirt:

View attachment 67412419

People will notice. Maybe not as many people as you and I would like, but some will. And the GOP truly can't afford to lose a single vote.

As someone who identifies as a Republican, that shirt if actually kind of funny, and not nearly as tasteless as this one:

1668820784077.png

WTF are you complaining about, you admire Stalin.

It is worst than that, Zelenskyy and Joe are creating NAZI states.....and the strings are being pulled by.....the Jews.

I just can't wrap my mind around that one.
As a Jew trust me I get used to it. I am surprised he does not bring YE on as well. You know the artist formely known as Kanye West or as I call him. Mr. Syphilis.

Hinkle, the jimmy dore Stan, is a total loser...

Why is Tucker having this guy on?

Tuck...you can do better propaganda...

In Tucker's defense, he looks very confused.
I think that's his default expression.
Instead of the mythical "resting bitch face", he has "resting confused face".

Back
Top Bottom