• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Why is This not Considered 'Domestic Terrorism'?

No, it's a protest of the Coup that was committed against the American Voters !

And it can be proven If you are right or I'm am right !

In AZ they audited the Ballots AZ used to certify the Election ! Now is all they have to do is Go to the Voters with the
Ballots and confirm the LEGAL US VOTERS ballots are correct !

Some people in AZ did just that and they found MASS FRAUD ! If they are wrong or lying the Government should
do the same canvasing to confirm or rebut these finding! If these people lied jail them ! If they are not lying There was
a Coup in America !

Either way you slice it, it's in AMERICAS best interest to get to the TRUTH !!!
When I see that many exclamation points I know that the poster is freaking unhinged....

RAR!!!!

No, it's a protest of the Coup that was committed against the American Voters !

And it can be proven If you are right or I'm am right !

In AZ they audited the Ballots AZ used to certify the Election ! Now is all they have to do is Go to the Voters with the
Ballots and confirm the LEGAL US VOTERS ballots are correct !

Some people in AZ did just that and they found MASS FRAUD ! If they are wrong or lying the Government should
do the same canvasing to confirm or rebut these finding! If these people lied jail them ! If they are not lying There was
a Coup in America !

Either way you slice it, it's in AMERICAS best interest to get to the TRUTH !!!

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

You calling it an insurrection doesn't make it one.
That is a stupid comment, I never claimed to be a magician.
Like me calling you rational...........
If I were you, I wouldn't get into making personal about any poster, you won't last long.

When I see that many exclamation points I know that the poster is freaking unhinged....

RAR!!!!
When I see so many American drinking that much coolaid I know their freakin brain washed and lack critical thinking skills...
So I put more !!!!!'s to help them focus on the stuff they seem to over look....

Thank's for this post, it let's me know the !!!'s are working !
;)

When I see so many American drinking that much coolaid I know their freakin brain washed and lack critical thinking skills...
So I put more !!!!!'s to help them focus on the stuff they seem to over look....

Thank's for this post, it let's me know the !!!'s are working !
;)
what coolaid? Every................single..................investigation, mostly conducted by republicans, has shown there was no fraud in the 2020 election. Every single one. Are all of those republicans conspiring with democrats to install a democrat to the whitehouse and not trump? lol

Do you understand how batshit crazy someone has to be to still believe the election was stolen from trump? lol

It seems to fit the label doesn't it? But the media can't seem to find the integrity to do so
------------------

Several mall shootings and flash mob robbery sprees cast a pall on Black Friday, one of the busiest shopping days of the year.

Three people were shot, including a 10-year-old, and another three suffered non-life-threatening injuries during the subsequent evacuation when gunfire broke out at Southpoint Mall in Durham, North Carolina, Friday afternoon, police said

If we look at how the FBI defines domestic terrorism, we see these Flash mob mall thefts ( and Injuries) doesn't match the definition.

"Domestic terrorism: Violent, criminal acts committed by individuals and/or groups to further ideological goals stemming from domestic influences"

So it's not the media who la la integrity here.

what coolaid? Every................single..................investigation, mostly conducted by republicans, has shown there was no fraud in the 2020 election. Every single one. Are all of those republicans conspiring with democrats to install a democrat to the whitehouse and not trump? lol
Do you understand how batshit crazy someone has to be to still believe the election was stolen from trump? lol
Lying Politicians NOT under Oath telling you that they conducted an investigation without showing the investigation is meaningless and even worse than heresay.

I believe most of the important cases were AVOIDED by using the cop out "Lack of Precedence".
Clarence Thomas wrote a decent against Roberts which basically pointed out that looking for the Truth should not be avoided
by the SCOTUS !

Yes the REPS are conspiring with DEM's ! They are playing Good Cop Bad Cop with you ! (or bad cop worse cop)

THINK ABOUT IT !!!!
The REPUB Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger had recorded Trump calling him, and saying:
"FIND THOSE ~ 11k +1 Votes I need to win"!!!
Now, you have 2 options of what happened here !!!
1) Trump just asked to be given the Georgia Election by FRAUD, and ABUSE of POWER, A Treasonous act !!!! (right ?)
2) Trump is telling the Truth, and he is giving this Criminal a chance to correct this Coup ! ( what you feel is BSCrazy) !....

Now in EITHER option above ask yourself:
If the people who SCREAM at you telling you Trump wanted to OVER TURN THE ELECTION have this EVIDENCE, why
haven't they taken Trump to Court FOR THIS ACT ????.....

They are taking Trump to Court for Tax issues !...

Why did TRUMP try so hard to get this matter in front of the SCOTUS ???...
But the DEM's, and Status Quo Reps do nothing but try to avoid getting to the TRUTH???....

This is how the SCOUTS Avoid looking for the TRUTH !

"Texas has not demonstrated a judicially cognizable interest in the manner in which another State conducts its elections," the U.S. Supreme Court wrote in an unsigned ruling Friday evening.

So when some States allow Fraud to change the rightfully elected President, other States can not object, or ask for justice ?
Or they need to say it is a PERSICE way as to make the UNNAMED SCOUT member(s) happy?....

Attachments

• Dissent_CT.jpg
    Dissent_CT.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 0
Lying Politicians NOT under Oath telling you that they conducted an investigation without showing the investigation is meaningless and even worse than heresay.

I believe most of the important cases were AVOIDED by using the cop out "Lack of Precedence".
Clarence Thomas wrote a decent against Roberts which basically pointed out that looking for the Truth should not be avoided
by the SCOTUS !

Yes the REPS are conspiring with DEM's ! They are playing Good Cop Bad Cop with you ! (or bad cop worse cop)

THINK ABOUT IT !!!!
The REPUB Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger had recorded Trump calling him, and saying:
"FIND THOSE ~ 11k +1 Votes I need to win"!!!
Now, you have 2 options of what happened here !!!
1) Trump just asked to be given the Georgia Election by FRAUD, and ABUSE of POWER, A Treasonous act !!!! (right ?)
2) Trump is telling the Truth, and he is giving this Criminal a chance to correct this Coup ! ( what you feel is BSCrazy) !....

Now in EITHER option above ask yourself:
If the people who SCREAM at you telling you Trump wanted to OVER TURN THE ELECTION have this EVIDENCE, why
haven't they taken Trump to Court FOR THIS ACT ????.....

They are taking Trump to Court for Tax issues !...

Why did TRUMP try so hard to get this matter in front of the SCOTUS ???...
But the DEM's, and Status Quo Reps do nothing but try to avoid getting to the TRUTH???....

This is how the SCOUTS Avoid looking for the TRUTH !

"Texas has not demonstrated a judicially cognizable interest in the manner in which another State conducts its elections," the U.S. Supreme Court wrote in an unsigned ruling Friday evening.

So when some States allow Fraud to change the rightfully elected President, other States can not object, or ask for justice ?
Or they need to say it is a PERSICE way as to make the UNNAMED SCOUT member(s) happy?....
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

How on earth does the above unhinged and batshit crazy rant in any way address my post?

Terrorism is using violence or the threat of violence to achieve a political goal.

That's a good working, basic, rule of thumb. I would add: "by non-state actors". The US extending a security guarantee to South Korea to keep North Korea from attacking it, for example, is a threat of violence to achieve a political goal; but it wouldn't be terrorism.

It seems to fit the label doesn't it? But the media can't seem to find the integrity to do so
------------------

Several mall shootings and flash mob robbery sprees cast a pall on Black Friday, one of the busiest shopping days of the year.

Three people were shot, including a 10-year-old, and another three suffered non-life-threatening injuries during the subsequent evacuation when gunfire broke out at Southpoint Mall in Durham, North Carolina, Friday afternoon, police said

I am new to this thread so forgive me if anything I contribute here has been shared already. I can understand the desire and or thinking one might wish in labelling what took place in the article you posted as "Domestic Terrorism" but, for discussion purposes, I think one would need to accept established US Code definitions for what is considered "Domestic Terrorism."

Having made that point it is obvious to me and no doubt to the authorities that what took place in those Malls, yes, those heinous crimes, according to the reporting in your linked article do not fit the established definitions of "Domestic Terrorism."

------------------

Do you even have a point. Trumpists object to the violence at Capital Hill being depicted as an insurrection. The definition of insurrection simply refers to a violent uprising against the government. Trumpists won't acknowledge the violence at the Capital Hill riots. Calling it an insurrection, violent protest, riot, all means the exact same damn thing it doesn't change what it was.

Trumpists have an agenda to try deny the protests were violent thus the ridiculous attempt at semantics to try deny it was violent.

Now you add to the foolishness taking a violent incident you know was violent and led to needless deaths and try engage people in a semantic argument as to what name you want to call it. Who the phack cares. It was violent and people died. Wjy do you exploit the violent death of people to engage in a meaningless debate as to what to call their deaths. They died violently. That is what you should be regretting not trying to fabricate some lame assed execise in denying the Capital Hill uprising was not violent and lead to needless deaths.

Terrorism is not for profit; it is the unlawful use of violence and intimidation, especially against civilians, in the pursuit of political aims.

------------------

1) The FBI bears the responsibility for "domestic terrorism" - by reducing the the "bar" to "several mall shootings and flash mob robbery sprees," that effectively brings into question the ability of local and state police to investigate/ prosecute those "homicide" and "robbery" cases in their own jurisdictions!

2) Ultimately, those young women breaking recent abortion laws put into effect in Republican states, where conservatives claim the unborn already have all the rights and privileges of an American citizen, abortion could now be interpreted as an act of "domestic terrorism!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom