• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Why is there a 7 hour gap in the White House Log from 1/6/21?

Why is there a 7 hour gap in the White House Log from 1/6/21?

• Total voters

j brown's body

"A Soros-backed animal"
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Progressive
Why do you think there is a 7 hour gap in the White House log from 1/6/21, during the time of the failed insurrection?

That is what the Republican Party is doing today. There is no way for them to explain a 7 1/2 hour gap in Trump's call logs on January 6th. There is no way for many of them to explain their actions leading up to the attack upon our Capitol. It is extremely embarrassing for them. And for some of them, it could be extremely politically damaging for them.

The truth is so awful that the Republican Party has no choice but to cover it up. Otherwise, it would be like cutting off their noses to spite their face.

That is why there can be no full "bi-partisan" investigation. There are simply not enough Republicans, that are not damaged or embarrassed, to get the job done. They would prefer to sweep it under the rug, cover it up, and forget it ever happened.

That is the reality we must deal with.

Why do you think there is a 7 hour gap in the White House log from 1/6/21, during the time of the failed insurrection?

When your thumbs are wee it takes hours to construct a tweet asking for your supporters to play nice and not storm the Capitol demanding Mike Pence be hung.

Not any traction from our conservative friends on this.

Who cares................

Don't worry, nothing important was happening at the time.
I'm sure there's a perfectly reasonable explanation like Trump and the team were playing an intense game of scrabble and couldn't be interrupted.

It happens.

Who cares................

I'm sure you'd have no problems with Biden having such a long communication blackout during a huge crisis.
Why should a President worry about stuff going on in the US anyway?

Not any traction from our conservative friends on this.

There won't be as they will defend Trump no matter what he's done.
It's like trying to get a sports fan to have some reality about their club.

Because Donald Trump committed a felony when he pressured the vice president to overturn the election, was rebuffed, and then sent a mob to try to prevent Congress from certifying the election he lost; and he doesn't want irrefutable evidence of his crime to become public.

Richard Nixon only had an 18 minute gap. Donald Trump is bigger and better in every way, 'like nothing anyone has ever seen before. '

:rolleyes:

The gap between Donald Trump and the truth is wider than the Grand Canyon.

I blame Hillary Clinton!

LOCK HER UP

LOCK HER UP

LOCK HER UP

SurveySays.png

That is what the Republican Party is doing today. There is no way for them to explain a 7 1/2 hour gap in Trump's call logs on January 6th. There is no way for many of them to explain their actions leading up to the attack upon our Capitol. It is extremely embarrassing for them. And for some of them, it could be extremely politically damaging for them.

The truth is so awful that the Republican Party has no choice but to cover it up. Otherwise, it would be like cutting off their noses to spite their face.

That is why there can be no full "bi-partisan" investigation. There are simply not enough Republicans, that are not damaged or embarrassed, to get the job done. They would prefer to sweep it under the rug, cover it up, and forget it ever happened.

Well said, and factual.

It is not "the party" that is the primary deviance. It is the demonstrated voting choices, actions and the rhetoric of the deplorables who
vote for and fully support what the candidates, elected incumbants, and their party (and Putin, Orban, et al) do and say. Hillary Clinton was far too charitable in her description of their number....

September 10, 2016
"
"I know there are only 60 days left to make our case — and don't get complacent, don't see the latest outrageous, offensive, inappropriate comment and think well he's done this time. We are living in a volatile political environment.

"You know, to just be grossly generalistic, you could put half of Trump's supporters into what I call the basket of deplorables. Right? [Laughter/applause]. The racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic, Islamophobic — you name it. And unfortunately there are people like that. And he has lifted them up. He has given voice to their websites that used to only have 11,000 people, now have 11 million. He tweets and retweets offensive, hateful, mean-spirited rhetoric. Now some of those folks, they are irredeemable, but thankfully they are not America.

"But the other basket, the other basket, and I know because I see friends from all over America here. I see friends from Florida and Georgia and South Carolina and Texas, as well as you know New York and California. But that other basket of people who are people who feel that government has let them down, nobody cares about them, nobody worries about what happens to their lives and their futures, and they are just desperate for change. It doesn't really even matter where it comes from. They don't buy everything he says but he seems to hold out some hope that their lives will be different. They won't wake up and see their jobs disappear, lose a kid to heroine, feel like they're in a dead-end. Those are people we have to understand and empathize with as well."

Many of those described in Hillary's "other basket" came to DC and attacked the U.S. Capitol. Their supporters are far from contrite.

The Capitol Rioters Aren't Like Other Extremists - The Atlantic​

https://www.theatlantic.com › ideas › archive › 2021/02

Feb 2, 2021 — Two-thirds are 35 or older, and 40 percent are business owners or hold white-collar jobs. Unlike the stereotypical extremist, many of the ...

Last edited:
I was wondering if Trump would say there's no phone in the small room off the Oval Office where Trump spent hours watching the riot on tv. It has a phone, though.

1648659325303.png

Maybe the WH came to realize that authorities could find out that Antifa members were the real perpetrators.

It's a simple cover-up.

Maybe the WH came to realize that authorities could find out that Antifa members were the real perpetrators.

It's a simple cover-up.

Nearly all of Trump's claims on Antifa are lies...

twitter.com/OliviaTroye/status/1508964475013152772

If only Nixon was alive, he'd know... ✌️

Trump had trouble getting through to Putin and Murdoch and Stormy for advice.....

Putin said ....'you dumb sht I told you not to call me anymore'
Murdoch said.....'I don't care what you do as long as the sucker money keeps flowing'
Stormy said....' please enter your credit card number'

Trump had trouble getting through to Putin and Murdoch and Stormy for advice.....

Putin said ....'you dumb sht I told you not to call me anymore'
Murdoch said.....'I don't care what you do as long as the sucker money keeps flowing'
Stormy said....' please enter your credit card number'
:LOL:

Back
Top Bottom