• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Why is the White House releasing US intelligence on Putin's moves in Ukraine? Behind the unusual strategy

The US doesn't have such intelligence and would not release it anyway. The CIA&Co. are only spreading disinformation, as they have always done.

American politicans&deep state criminals actually do want Russia to invade Ukraine and they do everything they can to determine Russia to invade - including providing Ukraine with weapons and encouraging them to attack the rebels in the Donbas region - which is likely to receive a Russian response.
That’s some interesting logic. 🤪

It's a border war in all likelyhood if it happens - stay the **** out of it- but we wont because the one factor that neocons and neolibs have in common is Russiaphobia..They dont want peace
Remember, Murisma.

The US doesn't have such intelligence and would not release it anyway. The CIA&Co. are only spreading disinformation, as they have always done.

American politicans&deep state criminals actually do want Russia to invade Ukraine and they do everything they can to determine Russia to invade - including providing Ukraine with weapons and encouraging them to attack the rebels in the Donbas region - which is likely to receive a Russian response.
@anatta, I don't know Nilhus, but, I've never gotten the impression from you that you were disconnected from reality. I would not recommend liking this post, as it, unfortunately, is.

@Nilhus : The United States and Russia both spy on each other - they are global adversaries. The United States and China spy on each other as well (in fact, we keep catching Chinese spies here in the States).

I appreciate that you are trying to repeat the Russian propaganda line, however, it is - respectfully - incredibly underwhelming. This entire affair has exposed deep cracks within NATO and shown the inability of the U.S. to bring sufficient pressure to bear to stop Russia from acting in aggressive and expansionist ways. The West loses if Russia invades Ukraine.

Government agencies are no longer the only ones with the ability to gather massive amounts of intelligence...

Screen Shot 2022-02-19 at 6.15.36 AM.png

Why is the White House releasing US intelligence on Putin's moves in Ukraine? Behind the unusual strategy

^^ This is what gaslighting looks like.

The following is pure BS:

Putin is "off balance" because the US is drum-beating propaganda to it's own citizens to gain public support for US military action?

Have we learned nothing since 9-11? Have we not already sacrificed enough men and women in uniform trying to rule the world?

What about the the thousands upon tens of thousands of dead civilians, wounded and PTSD vets? What is our National interest in Ukraine beyond missile bases pointed at Moscow?
I think it's all about the upcoming election.

The Dems know the Russians won't invade, but by making all this noise about an impending invasion, when it doesn't happen...they'll be able to say that f Biden/Dems threats of retaliation made Putin back down.

Heck, I wouldn't be surprised if Putin is in on the con. He certainly doesn't want Trump and the Republican rank and file to get more power in Congress or the White House. It's better for him with Pelosi, Schumer and Biden's pukes in control.

The Dems know the Russians won't invade, but by making all this noise about an impending invasion, when it doesn't happen...they'll be able to say that f Biden/Dems threats of retaliation made Putin back down.

Heck, I wouldn't be surprised if Putin is in on the con. He certainly doesn't want Trump and the Republican rank and file to get more power in Congress or the White House. It's better for him with Pelosi, Schumer and Biden's pukes in control.

Is it your assertion that Putin has deployed 160,000 troops to the border of Ukraine to help Biden in the upcoming election?

Is it your assertion that Putin has deployed 160,000 troops to the border of Ukraine to help Biden in the upcoming election?
Nope.

Just speculation.

Putin is "off balance" because the US is drum-beating propaganda to it's own citizens to gain public support for US military action?

Have we learned nothing since 9-11? Have we not already sacrificed enough men and women in uniform trying to rule the world?

What about the the thousands upon tens of thousands of dead civilians, wounded and PTSD vets? What is our National interest in Ukraine beyond missile bases pointed at Moscow?
Wow, what a total BS OP!

Why is the U.S. releasing US intelligence on Putin's moves in Ukraine? It is the most intelligent thing to do. How do you stop a con man? You tell the people how the conman is conning them. You show them the con so that when the conman does his con, everyone can see it.

Why would the U.S. government keep the information for themselves? How would that help us in any way? We are not sending troops to Ukraine so keep information about how the invasion is most likely to occur would be of no help whatsoever.

Putin is a con man and he is planning on coming up with some LIE to support the case of Ukraine attacking Russia and therefore giving Putin a reason to "defend" Russia. If you show people all the potential lies that Putin can come up with to support that lie, what you are in effect is showing people how the con is happening.

This morning, the Russians already stated that there was some attack today by the Ukrainians that they were monitoring. Nonetheless, it has been proven that this statement was actually put together 2 days ago (not something that as stated, "was happening today".

I personally think that what Biden is doing is intelligent and has more chance of success in stopping Putin from invading than keeping the information private..

As far as this statement is concerned "Have we learned nothing since 9-11? Have we not already sacrificed enough men and women in uniform trying to rule the world"?

Are you trying to rile people with a LIE here?

Our troops are not going to be involved here. There are no troops being sent to Ukraine. Is this a con you are trying to put into effect?

I think Biden is trying to make a mountain out of a mole hill as a last ditch effort to save his Presidency. Create fear since Covid is dying on the vine.

Dying alright, he’s killed 200 thousand more than Trump … he’s kicking ass

Biden is attempting to distract from his terrible job performance and failing policies with talk of imminent war.

@anatta, I don't know Nilhus, but, I've never gotten the impression from you that you were disconnected from reality. I would not recommend liking this post, as it, unfortunately, is.

@Nilhus : The United States and Russia both spy on each other - they are global adversaries. The United States and China spy on each other as well (in fact, we keep catching Chinese spies here in the States).

I appreciate that you are trying to repeat the Russian propaganda line, however, it is - respectfully - incredibly underwhelming. This entire affair has exposed deep cracks within NATO and shown the inability of the U.S. to bring sufficient pressure to bear to stop Russia from acting in aggressive and expansionist ways. The West loses if Russia invades Ukraine.
I appreciate the advice as I much respect your detailed knowledge of many topics @cpwill

I find it totally bizarre that so many people in the Trump cult are blaming the US for Russia posturing to invade and making threats. It's a bit like if your neighbor called you and said there are some armed men in your backyard looking like they're going to break into your house. An idiotic Trump supporter would accuse the neighbor of wanting people to break into his house instead of the people actually aiming to break in.

Trump really screwed your guy's brains up and made you anti-American and pro-Russia.
Blaming Biden not the US. Putin watched and learned as Biden fumbled in Afghanistan and decided this is his window of opportunity to assert himself in Europe.

that certainly would explain the daily Biden speeches after hiding out through most of his presidency and campaign -and the fact his poll numbers stink. nothing like wardrums for support

I would not recommend leaning on this argument.

Because, as difficult as this is for us Americans to accept, sometimes, not everything is actually about our domestic tribal politics.

Its a good strategy and its not gaslighting. Just as Biden claiming that Putin is going to attack is not false flagging, exposing Putin's effort to build a pretext for attack is not false flagging.

Now Putin trying to make the case that Ukraine after years of conflict in the East has chosen to escalate that conflict now that it has 190,000 Russian and troopers and fully 60% of all Russian Conventional military assets surrounding it......THAT IS GASLIGHTING.
The gaslighting is Biden sending troops to NATO countries acting like they are under threat from Russia and its possible invasion of a non NATO country that Biden says we won't get involved in .

Hahahaha! I have to do this again..........Hahahahaha!...........and again.......Hahahahahahaha!

Mycroft, this is the MOST insane thing you have EVER said in your life. I mean, it is beyond reality to a degree I have never seen before. A fantasy world that I did not know even existed.

Putin wanting Pelosi, Schumer and Biden in control? The people that actually hate Putin and everything he represents? The people that are saying that the worst sanctions possible will be instituted on Putin if he invaded? Wow, talk about fantasy icing to the nth degree.

Have you already forgotten that Putin himself stated he wanted Trump to win in 2016?

Have you already forgotten how badly Trump talked about all leaders of the free world but how he lauded Putin and 5 other strong leaders

6 Strongmen Trump Has Praised — And The Conflicts It Presents

and how about the officially 80 known statements where he lauded Putin?

and here is one more link about Putin's support for Trump

Mycroft, you do need to tell me where you get all of these outlandish statements of yours from. The fantasy world where they originate so that I can visit that place when I am down in the dumps and want to forget about reality.

It is a great place to visit...............though, not live there, like you do.

There's no such thing!

The spread of DISINFORMATION is nearly EXCLUSIVELY AMERICAN(& allied)! It's been so ever since WW2. I wouldn't even call it a "campaign" as it's a fundamental characteristic of American policy. False claims, false accusations, false flags, double standards - they're all standard American behavior on the international scene(and even internally).
Another one that hates America. Good grief.

Government agencies are no longer the only ones with the ability to gather massive amounts of intelligence...

View attachment 67375573

good post. it's the bit of intelligence that has me thinking Putin may indeed do that minor incursion after months of thinking he would not

Wow, what a total BS OP!

Why is the U.S. releasing US intelligence on Putin's moves in Ukraine? It is the most intelligent thing to do. How do you stop a con man? You tell the people how the conman is conning them.

To be fair, if we have learned anything in the past few years, it is that, for some people, refusal to accept that they were conned will mean that this will only cause them to believe the conman even harder. :(

You must be a Russian spy. No patriotic American would ever say such shit to undermine his own country.

Blaming Biden not the US. Putin watched and learned as Biden fumbled in Afghanistan and decided this is his window of opportunity to assert himself in Europe.

This latest Russian effort has nothing to do with who's in the White House, seeing as it started under Trump and continued under Biden.

The OP happens when you're in a cult

Back
Top Bottom