• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Why is Putin still allowed on Twitter?

Look at all the Putin Apologists defending his free speech.

They banned Trump 3 days after the 1/6 mess. It's been 6 days since Putzin, the insane warmongering asshole, ordered his military to invade Ukraine....and he still has an active account.
Good point, he should be off it.

They banned Trump 3 days after the 1/6 mess. It's been 6 days since Putzin, the insane warmongering asshole, ordered his military to invade Ukraine....and he still has an active account.
Dat's a gud question.

Ask the Twits?

I hear he's a hypochondriac.
I mean, with the rumors and not-so-rumored assassination methods Russia is suspected of, maybe that's perfectly reasonable paranoia.

Apparently, Twitter (whatever that is) has not banned the mentally unbalanced gentleman because he has not questioned the honesty of the last presidential election in Russia.

Why did they ban Trump, and has Putin or one of the accounts he has control over done any of that?
You can google it. Specifically it was trump's tweets encouraging violence on 1/6. Putin didn't do that.

Keeping Putin on Twitter is good for the puppet master's narrative.

Putin isn't on Twitter, unless you can produce a link to Putin's Twitter page?

I realize facts are hard, but the Twitter link in the OP belongs to the Kremlin, not Putin.

You're still whining about your crush being banned from Twitter. It's funny.

Twitter logic:
Committing war crimes 👍
Saying you won't attend the inauguration👎
Did Putin advocate committing war crimes on twitter? Who got banned for saying they wouldn't go to the inauguration?

Who got banned for saying they wouldn't go to the inauguration?

That would be Trump. This is the tweet that got him banned, “To all of those who have asked, I will not be going to the Inauguration on January 20th.”

I thought the social media giants' policy was to let officeholders do whatever they want and violate whatever Terms of Service they like since they're inherently "newsworthy." If Trump wasn't a loser, I doubt they would've booted him.

Trump was not the head of state when that happened. Putin is the leader of Russia. If you set the precedent of banning him, then you might have to ban all sorts of heads of state. And there could be reciprocal bans on Twitter right back.

Twitter is the Taliban of social media

Putin could careless about ukrainian life.. to him the fact their not surrendering means they want war. He’ll burn ukraine to the ground and kill as many people has it had to that’s how russians work that’s how soviets operate i know my grandfather emigrated from Lithuania.

Trump was not the head of state when that happened. Putin is the leader of Russia. If you set the precedent of banning him, then you might have to ban all sorts of heads of state. And there could be reciprocal bans on Twitter right back.

This isn't Putin's account. It belongs to the Kremlin. Tell us what Tweets are on that account that violate Twitter's TOS.

This isn't Putin's account. It belongs to the Kremlin. Tell us what Tweets are on that account that violate Twitter's TOS.

you're only adding to my point

They like Putin

Back
Top Bottom