• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Why Is No One (Except the President) Calling Out Kamala Harris’s Communist Ties?

To Trump cultists like you, anything Biden says is going to be interpreted as a “secret communist plot”. That doesn’t change the fact that there are no Reds under the bed.

Police organzations have been granted free reign in cities like New York for far too long, which is part of which they are crying over actually having to be held accountable. And no, they haven’t been held accountable for far too long.

What communism promotes is irrelevant because there are no relevant communists in the US.

Unlike you results matter, what exactly has Biden/Harris done that you actually support and would make this country better and stronger? Who gave the police control over NYC? OMG are you poorly informed, who hires, funds, and trains the police? Where does liberal accountability rest in your world.

Under Trump's policies, my income is down to about a quarter of what it was in 2012-2019 and my son is out of school under quarantine.

Can you please tell us what Trump policy did that to your income or the one that made your son stop going to school?

Have you listened to her giving a speech only by audio? OMG, I'd rather listen to fingernails on a chalkboard. I can't imagine the torture of coming home and listening to that voice.

Just a comment, in her rise to power, Kamala Harris broke up a 25 year marriage in 2014. Notably - and very rare - there is no personal life section on Harris on Wiki. She tries to totally hide her past.

She couldn't come close to winning a Democratic Primary, so this is the only way to hope to make her president. She has been a US Senator less than 3 years.

As California AG her practice was to deny proof of innocence evidence to poor defendants sending many innocent people to prison for years so she could brag of her prosecutions. She is amoral trash from day one. The public knows almost nothing about her - and she and the Democratic Party want to keep it that way.

I would like to know why your last point is not being used by the Republicans.

More people need to know that by using the innocent men and women that suffered at her hand.

I would bet a lot of people outside of California have no idea this even happened.

Unlike you results matter, what exactly has Biden/Harris done that you actually support and would make this country better and stronger? Who gave the police control over NYC? OMG are you poorly informed, who hires, funds, and trains the police? Where does liberal accountability rest in your world.

“OMG”? What are you, a fourteen year old girl?

If results mattered then literally no one could justify voting for Trump, because he’s accomplished zilch.

Way to remind everyone that conservatives shy away from accountability like vampires from a cross, and then start whining about “liberals”.

“OMG”? What are you, a fourteen year old girl?

If results mattered then literally no one could justify voting for Trump, because he’s accomplished zilch.

Way to remind everyone that conservatives shy away from accountability like vampires from a cross, and then start whining about “liberals”.

Results do matter which is why I have already voted for Trump. Apparently actual verifiable results don't matter to you as you post none to support your understanding of even the issues. The only ones shying away from accountability are you and the rest of the left, nothing independent about anyone from Chicago. your city is a social and economic disaster as you blame everyone else but your own city gov't for personal problems, Cite for me the policies and results that support your ideology and placement of blame ignoring the reality that your governor and mayor control when your state or city open back up for business thus when people can benefit from the Trump economic policies. You offer nothing but rhetoric.

Results do matter which is why I have already voted for Trump. Apparently actual verifiable results don't matter to you as you post none to support your understanding of even the issues. The only ones shying away from accountability are you and the rest of the left, nothing independent about anyone from Chicago. your city is a social and economic disaster as you blame everyone else but your own city gov't for personal problems, Cite for me the policies and results that support your ideology and placement of blame ignoring the reality that your governor and mayor control when your state or city open back up for business thus when people can benefit from the Trump economic policies. You offer nothing but rhetoric.

Except, again, he hasn’t provided any, so clearly they don’t matter to you whatsoever.

Yawn. I’d rather live in Chicago than the decaying, opioid ridden hellhole of West Virginia or the barren wasteland of those Trump cult states out west with more cattle than people any day of the week and twice on Sunday. I get that to the Trump cult big cities are “the enemy” because they are filled with minorities and other “undesirables”, but your shtick got old about a decade ago. Now it’s just repeating the same mindless talking points....which, funnily enough, goes for the rest of your post as well.

Getting rid of Trump means no more Trump cultists murdering people due to their political opposition to the Dear Leader, just for starters.

Except, again, he hasn’t provided any, so clearly they don’t matter to you whatsoever.

Yawn. I’d rather live in Chicago than the decaying, opioid ridden hellhole of West Virginia or the barren wasteland of those Trump cult states out west with more cattle than people any day of the week and twice on Sunday. I get that to the Trump cult big cities are “the enemy” because they are filled with minorities and other “undesirables”, but your shtick got old about a decade ago. Now it’s just repeating the same mindless talking points....which, funnily enough, goes for the rest of your post as well.

Getting rid of Trump means no more Trump cultists murdering people due to their political opposition to the Dear Leader, just for starters.

Wrong posted them over and over again only to be ignored and my posts include the links which you want to ignore

GDP dollars and GDP dollar growth, declining dollar trend from 2014 until leaving office, what was it in 2017-2018-2019?

2014 17527.3 +742.0
2015 18224.8 +697.5
2016 18715.0+487.2
2017 19519.4 +804.4
2018 20,580.2 +1060.8
2019 21427.1 +846.9

GDP components are personal consumption, business investment, government spending, and net exports. Obama's GDP growth was 4.3 trillion 8 years(500+ billion per year), Trump 2.7 trillion three(900 billion per year), Obama's due to gov't spending, Trump consumer spending

https://apps.bea.gov/iTable/iTable.cfm?reqid=19&step=2#reqid=19&step=2&isuri=1&1921=survey

Unemployment Rate 4.7% January 2017 vs. 3.6% February 2020-U-3

Employed 152.2 million January 2017 to 157.9 million February 2020 so 6 million job growth from 2008 to 2017(146 million to 152 million) is celebrated but 6.7 million growth in the last three years isn't!!

U-6 in January 2017 9.3% vs 6.9% February 2020? Wow!! 2.4% better U-6 obviously meaningless to you. U-6 indicates economic activity and includes all the under employed

Part time for economic reasons, 5.7 million January 2017 vs. 4.2 million February 2020? Looks to me that incredible job growth you claim was boosted by part time jobs. Part time for economic reason jobs when the recession started 4.8 million, 5.7 million when Obama left office

African American unemployment 8.0% January 2017 vs. 6.0% February 2020?

Now refute the data and provide yours that support your claims

Wrong posted them over and over again only to be ignored and my posts include the links which you want to ignore

GDP dollars and GDP dollar growth, declining dollar trend from 2014 until leaving office, what was it in 2017-2018-2019?

2014 17527.3 +742.0
2015 18224.8 +697.5
2016 18715.0+487.2
2017 19519.4 +804.4
2018 20,580.2 +1060.8
2019 21427.1 +846.9

GDP components are personal consumption, business investment, government spending, and net exports. Obama's GDP growth was 4.3 trillion 8 years(500+ billion per year), Trump 2.7 trillion three(900 billion per year), Obama's due to gov't spending, Trump consumer spending

https://apps.bea.gov/iTable/iTable.cfm?reqid=19&step=2#reqid=19&step=2&isuri=1&1921=survey

Unemployment Rate 4.7% January 2017 vs. 3.6% February 2020-U-3

Employed 152.2 million January 2017 to 157.9 million February 2020 so 6 million job growth from 2008 to 2017(146 million to 152 million) is celebrated but 6.7 million growth in the last three years isn't!!

U-6 in January 2017 9.3% vs 6.9% February 2020? Wow!! 2.4% better U-6 obviously meaningless to you. U-6 indicates economic activity and includes all the under employed

Part time for economic reasons, 5.7 million January 2017 vs. 4.2 million February 2020? Looks to me that incredible job growth you claim was boosted by part time jobs. Part time for economic reason jobs when the recession started 4.8 million, 5.7 million when Obama left office

African American unemployment 8.0% January 2017 vs. 6.0% February 2020?

Now refute the data and provide yours that support your claims

There’s some “data” for you. Your cult leader has totally ignored a serious terrorist threat and turned a blind eye to numerous attacks on American soil.

You posting empty talking points over and over again doesn’t change the facts. You can’t make any money when you are dead because a Trump cultist opened fire on enemies of his Dear Leader.

There’s some “data” for you. Your cult leader has totally ignored a serious terrorist threat and turned a blind eye to numerous attacks on American soil.

You posting empty talking points over and over again doesn’t change the facts. You can’t make any money when you are dead because a Trump cultist opened fire on enemies of his Dear Leader.

So opinion pieces trump actual verifiable results? Always looking for someone else to blame, look in the mirror first as to who is responsible for your own actions, then look to the mayors of the cities where violence is occurring for racial inequality. Stunning how you buy opinion pieces ignore actual election results and video of the rioting, looting, destruction of property as well as the Police Organizations all over the country supporting Trump. Would they do that if your articles are correct?

So opinion pieces trump actual verifiable results? Always looking for someone else to blame, look in the mirror first as to who is responsible for your own actions, then look to the mayors of the cities where violence is occurring for racial inequality. Stunning how you buy opinion pieces ignore actual election results and video of the rioting, looting, destruction of property as well as the Police Organizations all over the country supporting Trump. Would they do that if your articles are correct?

An actual report from the DHS is an “opinion piece” to Trump cultists now?

1603735174399.png

The victim mentality of the Trump cult is truly pathetic. As is the desperate whataboutism and shrieks of “but the left”. Not at all surprising how you weep about “destruction of property” but turn a blind eye to mass murder carried out by your fellow cultists.

Again, police organizations see being held accountable as a bad thing. They know Trump and his cult have no interest in holding them accountable. That’s why they support him.

An actual report from the DHS is an “opinion piece” to Trump cultists now?

View attachment 67301443

The victim mentality of the Trump cult is truly pathetic. As is the desperate whataboutism and shrieks of “but the left”. Not at all surprising how you weep about “destruction of property” but turn a blind eye to mass murder carried out by your fellow cultists.

Again, police organizations see being held accountable as a bad thing. They know Trump and his cult have no interest in holding them accountable. That’s why they support him.

I gave you official data which you ignored showing that data is always trumped by your own personal opinion or that of others you want to believe.

I gave you official data which you ignored showing that data is always trumped by your own personal opinion or that of others you want to believe.

I gave you an official governmental report from DHS, you responded by kicking your feet and whining, showing the Trump cult could care less about the country.

Can you please tell us what Trump policy did that to your income or the one that made your son stop going to school?
Covid policy, or lack thereof. Cheerleading the reopening just doesn't work.

I gave you an official governmental report from DHS, you responded by kicking your feet and whining, showing the Trump cult could care less about the country.
And I gave you the financial results that AFFECT MOST AMERICANS, what DHS Report, your cartoon? Why is it Trump is seeing approvals from African Americans between 20-40%. Stop buying the bs and look at the results, 6% African American unemployment January/February 2020. Want more proof?

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump-plan-for-black-america

Your hatred of Trump has blinded you to the reality of actual results

And I gave you the financial results that AFFECT MOST AMERICANS, what DHS Report, your cartoon? Why is it Trump is seeing approvals from African Americans between 20-40%. Stop buying the bs and look at the results, 6% African American unemployment January/February 2020. Want more proof?

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump-plan-for-black-america

Your hatred of Trump has blinded you to the reality of actual results

The link is literally one post above your response. Apparently your reading comprehension is as laughably pathetic as your victim complex.

The actual reality is that the Trump cult is living in fairy tale land, and no amount of blathering from token minorities like Candace “Hitler wouldn‘t have been so bad if it wasn’t for, you know, all the mass murder” Owens changes the facts.

The link is literally one post above your response. Apparently your reading comprehension is as laughably pathetic as your victim complex.

The actual reality is that the Trump cult is living in fairy tale land, and no amount of blathering from token minorities like Candace “Hitler wouldn‘t have been so bad if it wasn’t for, you know, all the mass murder” Owens changes the facts.
If Obama had the Trump results he would have been touted for Sainthood. You don't have any credibility as it is amazing what really bothers you, certainly not liberal cities rioting, not liberal states keeping their citizens from benefiting from the Trump economic policies, certainly not the cost of the Biden/Harris economic proposals or very empty resumes. You won't ever let facts get in the way of your partisan liberal ideology that generates results you want to ignore

then you have no idea what Communism is or incremental march to Communism, waiting for you to tell us exactly why Harris is qualified to be VP, a heartbeat from the Presidency and why almost every police organization in the country has endorsed Trump not a former DA?
The easiest way to explain her qualifications to be VP is Sarah Palin.

And oh by the way your report was from a "think tank" and of course you buy it. You prove that white groups fueled the riots in these links

Seattle Riot pictures

https://www.google.com/search?sxsrf...AhVGKqwKHT3KB3AQjJkEegQIBRAB&biw=1427&bih=841

Portland riot pictures

https://www.google.com/search?sxsrf...cPIDfoQjJkEegQIBBAB&biw=1427&bih=841&dpr=1.75

LA riot pictures

https://www.google.com/search?sxsrf...AhVSOKwKHXc8DPEQjJkEegQIBRAB&biw=1427&bih=841

Minneapolis riot pictures

https://www.google.com/search?sxsrf...fDCC6gQjJkEegQIBBAB&biw=1427&bih=841&dpr=1.75

Chicago riot pictures

https://www.google.com/search?sxsrf...AhVSSK0KHXCBB8IQjJkEegQIBBAB&biw=1427&bih=841

NYC riot pictures

https://www.google.com/search?sxsrf...UTaBT4QjJkEegQIBRAB&biw=1427&bih=841&dpr=1.75

Kenosha riot pictures

If Obama had the Trump results he would have been touted for Sainthood. You don't have any credibility as it is amazing what really bothers you, certainly not liberal cities rioting, not liberal states keeping their citizens from benefiting from the Trump economic policies, certainly not the cost of the Biden/Harris economic proposals or very empty resumes. You won't ever let facts get in the way of your partisan liberal ideology that generates results you want to ignore

If Obama had turned a blind eye to terrorism like Trump and his cultists do, you lot would be jumping up and now screeching that he was ca commie Islamist dictator......oh wait, you lot did that anyway 🙄

Nobody cares what a Trump cultist thinks about “credibility”.....you lot lost yours four years ago.

Compared to the routine acts of terrorism carried out by Trump cultists, “rioting” is meaningless. I’m certainly not bothered by Democrats refusing to kowtow to your Dear Leader and his pathetically failed attempt at pretending the coronavirus will go away “as if by magic”.

Oh, and a Trump cultist has no room to whine about anyone else’s “resume” when Trump’s total inability to govern was presented as a positive four years ago.

And no amount of jumping up and down weeping about how much you hate “liberals” can change that.

Kenosha? You mean the city where a Trump cultist launched a terrorist attack, murdering several people, and had been celebrated by the cult ever since?

You Trump cultists are so painfully clueless it’s almost hysterically funny.

Have no idea if this is completely true or not but do know that Kamala Harris being a heartbeat from the President should scare the hell out of every American as only the radical left benefits from converting this country from a private sector economy to a public sector one and implementing total appeasement with our enemies
This has been the Trump campaign propaganda from the start, that all the democrats connected to Biden, and Biden himself, are communists or "lefties", which is what it is: False news and propaganda.T

The link you publish is furthermore from a supporter group to Trump. Not even a Pro- Trump journalistic newspaper with responsible publisher to check the facts. That should be a clear give away.

I am truly surprised how the conspiracy theories and false news are accepted without questioning or own reflection. It is believed if it goes toward what you want to believe. No perspective at all, grown up people, so strange..

Have no idea if this is completely true or not but do know that Kamala Harris being a heartbeat from the President should scare the hell out of every American as only the radical left benefits from converting this country from a private sector economy to a public sector one and implementing total appeasement with our enemies

Why is no one on the right calling out Trump's current Chinese bank account, the businesses he owns in China and that he paid over $200,000 in taxes to the Chinese, communist government?

Why is no one on the right calling out his previous businesses with governments who also sponsor terrorism?

Senator Harris has millions of dollars in mid and large-cap private sector securities. Far from being a Communist, she is in fact the bourgeoisie.

Tell us exactly what is in the Harris resume that doesn't support this OP and why would you want her a heartbeat from the Presidency?
Oh I see. She has to prove she’s not a communist? Nice work, Mr. Orwell.

Ahhhhh. Now you are shifting to she is liberal.

The claim is she is a communist.

The op claims anyone on the left is a communist.

Now my claim is...why does trump associate with fascists??? Lol
Because he is a fascist. I don’t have to prove it, just say it.

Back
Top Bottom