• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Why Is No One (Except the President) Calling Out Kamala Harris’s Communist Ties?

Its those DAMN gays. They renovate areas, till it is too nice for me to afford living in. Same in San Diego. Nice safe friendly gay neighborhoods. Castro being the largest.

yes, love San Diego, can you direct me to the best part of those tent cities?

Pictures of liberal utopia, what exactly do your state and local taxes fund?

Have no idea if this is completely true or not but do know that Kamala Harris being a heartbeat from the President should scare the hell out of every American as only the radical left benefits from converting this country from a private sector economy to a public sector one and implementing total appeasement with our enemies

I think it is better to criticize people for their professed beliefs and positions, and not those of their associates.

It has already been refuted by basic common sense. If you seriously think Hunter Biden handed a crazy right-wing conspiracy theorist a laptop riddled with incredibly damning information that no news network including Fox News was willing to touch for months until a right-wing rag got desperate three weeks before the election than you lack basic common sense.

I can already tell that there is no measure of proof that will allow someone like yourself to accept these realities so there's really no point in wasting my time any further looking for links you will ignore.

Haven't seen any basic common sense which will never win a court case or debate, facts win both! If you have no problem with a career public servant becoming a multi millionaire while people are suffering then you are part of the problem not part of the solution. What is it in the Kamala Harris resume that you call a huge success!!

Right, you live in that liberal bubble totally oblivious to what is going on in your state, how can the fifth largest economy in the world create people like you who ignore the very poor social results as the rich elites keep others dependent and get people like you to support their ideology?
People need to eat. Fact is, we have a lot of homeless wind up in Calif, as it is possible to survive weatherwise. ISH. You think we should starve people, till they get off their dead asses, and get a job. As if it is that simple. There is a lot of flyover country anguish. A lot of hunger and deprivations. Get your own opioid house in order first.

Haven't seen any basic common sense which will never win a court case or debate, facts win both! If you have no problem with a career public servant becoming a multi millionaire while people are suffering then you are part of the problem not part of the solution. What is it in the Kamala Harris resume that you call a huge success!!
She has achieved more than you ever will

Right, you always look at the source and not the content. why do you have a problem research content?
Because the content is from an opinion piece. It is not meant to be journalistically sound.

People need to eat. Fact is, we have a lot of homeless wind up in Calif, as it is possible to survive weatherwise. ISH. You think we should starve people, till they get off their dead asses, and get a job. As if it is that simple. There is a lot of flyover country anguish. A lot of hunger and deprivations. Get your own opioid house in order first.
By your standards content is trumped by the messenger as the message is ignored. You keep selling us on California while ignoring the social disaster your state and city is all because you live there, can afford to live there and are totally oblivious to what is happening around you showing that actual typical liberal compassion

By your standards content is trumped by the messenger as the message is ignored. You keep selling us on California while ignoring the social disaster your state and city is all because you live there, can afford to live there and are totally oblivious to what is happening around you showing that actual typical liberal compassion
Dude, I live in poverty. I am disabled. In the desert. Ish. Hahahahaha

You couldnt pay me enough, to live in Tx or Fl. They have turned their people into monsters.

Doubt that anyone would ever pay you to move to their area or state. Right the people here are true monsters because they don't buy your ideology and results.

Pretty map what does that have to do with the thread topic and why is it personal responsibility doesn't rest in the liberal world? Want to put the red/blue map on top of this showing those liberal utopian areas of the country? South TX for example is almost totally blue and has been for decades, why are you blaming Republicans for the actions in cities controlled by Democrats?

Pretty map what does that have to do with the thread topic and why is it personal responsibility doesn't rest in the liberal world? Want to put the red/blue map on top of this showing those liberal utopian areas of the country? South TX for example is almost totally blue and has been for decades, why are you blaming Republicans for the actions in cities controlled by Democrats?
Want a list of the top 100 counties by welfare? Not a one in California. I'm willing to bet most by far are conservative Republican areas. Conservative utopias.

Want a list of the top 100 counties by welfare? Not a one in California. I'm willing to bet most by far are conservative Republican areas. Conservative utopias.

Sounds like liberal utopia to me, feel free to move there, tent cities all over the place but make sure you don't get one that leaks. You haven't explained why California with the fifth largest economy in the world leads the country in poverty, homelessness, and has among the highest cost of living in the country, doesn't look like the liberal elites are helping those in need like liberalism is supposed to

We're finding less and less collaboration with trump and what he says, due to no one listening to him anymore.

Sounds like liberal utopia to me, feel free to move there, tent cities all over the place but make sure you don't get one that leaks. You haven't explained why California with the fifth largest economy in the world leads the country in poverty, homelessness, and has among the highest cost of living in the country, doesn't look like the liberal elites are helping those in need like liberalism is supposed to
You haven't explained why the most welfare dependant areas in the USA are conservative Republican utopias. Ever seem pics of those places? It's interesting to see how Trumpanzees live, almost like people.

Trump is a douchebag. Biden is a douchebag. This election doesnt have anything to do with who you want to vote for. It has everything to do with what you want your country to look like. There has never been a more clear distinction between the long term goals of the two political parties.
Only one of those douchebags is responsible for killing tens of thousands of Americans thru incompetence, indifference and ignorance.

We're finding less and less collaboration with trump and what he says, due to no one listening to him anymore.

Voted for Trump today and voted to keep California economics out of TX

You haven't explained why the most welfare dependant areas in the USA are conservative Republican utopias. Ever seem pics of those places? It's interesting to see how Trumpanzees live, almost like people.
You haven't explained why welfare is so important to you and why we should be voting for Biden

Have no idea if this is completely true or not but do know that Kamala Harris being a heartbeat from the President should scare the hell out of every American as only the radical left benefits from converting this country from a private sector economy to a public sector one and implementing total appeasement with our enemies
lol...Harris is about as Centrist as California gets. The only commies left in America are those floating around in the heads of people who listen to too much Rush.

Have you bothered to research the Harris resume or just vote for the D?

We get the desperation on the rabid right. As much as tRump and his base want to return to the 50's most of us don't. Gone are the days when a Republican can sling- "COMMIE" to tar a democrat who thinks social security is a good thing. A commie under the bed scare tactics don't work anymore.

Now the question for you is- Do you do any research for yourself or do you just take tRump's word for it???? :unsure:

Personally, given tRump's love of a good (or bad) lie if tRump said the sky is blue I'd still glance up.... ✌

lol...Harris is about as Centrist as California gets. The only commies left in America are those floating around in the heads of people who listen to too much Rush.
ROFLMAO, right the queen of Tent city and spreads as much feces as the people in her home city spread

We get the desperation on the rabid right. As much as tRump and his base want to return to the 50's most of us don't. Gone are the days when a Republican can sling- "COMMIE" to tar a democrat who thinks social security is a good thing. A commie under the bed scare tactics don't work anymore.

Now the question for you is- Do you do any research for yourself or do you just take tRump's word for it???? :unsure:

Personally, given tRump's love of a good (or bad) lie if tRump said the sky is blue I'd still glance up.... ✌

All I have to do is look at the results in California and those results speak for themselves, do you buy what Pelosi tells you? Your total ignorance of data is staggering as is your inability to understand even basic civics. Voted for Trump today along as I have no interest in moving to California

Back
Top Bottom