• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Why Is No One (Except the President) Calling Out Kamala Harris’s Communist Ties?

Conservative

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative

On Fox Business Network’s “Mornings with Maria” on Oct. 8, President Donald Trump described Democratic vice presidential candidate Kamala Harris (D-Calif.) as a “communist; she’s left of Bernie!” The president went on to cite Sen. Harris’s views, which are indeed even more extreme than Senators Bernie Sanders’ (I-Vt.) or Elizabeth Warren’s (D-Mass.).

But there’s much more compelling evidence to indicate that, yes, Kamala Harris may indeed be communist.

Have no idea if this is completely true or not but do know that Kamala Harris being a heartbeat from the President should scare the hell out of every American as only the radical left benefits from converting this country from a private sector economy to a public sector one and implementing total appeasement with our enemies

I don’t know if this idea is completely true or not, but I hear Mike Pence kicks puppies at night after Mother takes her sleeping pill.

And a puppy kicker should scare the hell out of every American as the radical right benefits from converting this country into a scary place and doesn’t implement total appeasement to puppies.

I don’t know if this idea is completely true or not, but I hear Mike Pence kicks puppies at night after Mother takes her sleeping pill.

And a puppy kicker should scare the hell out of every American as the radical right benefits from converting this country into a scary place and doesn’t implement total appeasement to puppies.

Tell us exactly what is in the Harris resume that doesn't support this OP and why would you want her a heartbeat from the Presidency?

Really? You have no idea of the truth or why this shocking news isn't on the front page of every news outlet?

I think that conservatives are getting a little nervous and resigning themselves to the possibility of huge losses in the general election. When you've got nothing else going for you, just call a Democrat a communist and all the gullible lemmings will eat it right up. This is like the third or forth thread in as many days declaring that Democrats are commies...

Have no idea if this is completely true or not but do know that Kamala Harris being a heartbeat from the President should scare the hell out of every American as only the radical left benefits from converting this country from a private sector economy to a public sector one and implementing total appeasement with our enemies
It’s very simple. The left just don’t care. They will settle for corrupt power as long as they are in charge. The strange thing about it is that they express outrage over the corruption of Trump but are willing to overlook the corruption of Biden just to get rid of Trump.

Really? You have no idea of the truth or why this shocking news isn't on the front page of every news outlet?
Have you bothered to research the Harris resume or just vote for the D?

It’s very simple. The left just don’t care. They will settle for corrupt power as long as they are in charge. The strange thing about it is that they express outrage over the corruption of Trump but are willing to overlook the corruption of Biden just to get rid of Trump.
Yes, Hatred sells to the left and their supporters who hate the private sector want the nanny state and control over other people's lives

I heard that too. Must be true. Pence is a puppy kicker

But where do you stand on puppy kicking?

When Conservative makes an OP signalling that his own OP might be pure bullshit......

Overall, we rate AMAC Right Biased based on political positions and story selection that favors the conservative right. We also rate them Mixed for factual reporting due to the use of poor sources that have failed fact checks.

When Conservative makes an OP signalling that his own OP might be pure bullshit......

Because it isn't pure bullshit, her resume is being ignored because of pure hatred of Trump certainly now what is in the best interest of the country.

Have you bothered to research the Harris resume or just vote for the D?
Have you looked beyond FOX and Trump to form your opinions? I understand that Harris's communistic resume was found on Biden's laptop in Russia or Ukraine.

Because it isn't pure bullshit, her resume is being ignored because of pure hatred of Trump certainly now what is in the best interest of the country.
You lost this one

Have you looked beyond FOX and Trump to form your opinions? I understand that Harris's communistic resume was found on Biden's laptop in Russia or Ukraine.

yes have you looked beyond what the left tells you like going to the official sites for data, bea.gov, bls.gov, treasury.gov, census?? Have you bothered to do any research even of your own situation to find out if what the left has told you is accurate? You tell me what qualifies a leftwing radical like Harris to be VP of a country built on the private sector that promotes individual wealth creation not wealth redistribution?

Regardless her verified associations throughout her life with communists, I don't believe Harris is a communist. No...she is just a left-wing Democratic nut job.

again, the messenger is attacked and the message ignored, why don't you tell us what in the Harris Resume disproves the OP?
Parents???

Boyfriends???

Husband???

This is just pathetic

Regardless her verified associations throughout her life with communists, I don't believe Harris is a communist. No...she is just a left-wing Democratic nut job.
Then prove it. The op does not

Of course you have no idea if this is completely true or not. But when has that ever stopped you guys before?

Just post it two more times and it will become gospel in your alt-truth circles.

But I would imagine, after watching Trump give Putin reach-arounds for more than three years, the Trump cries of his political opponents being commies and crooks, pretty much falls upon deaf ears. I especially love it when the Trumptards whine about democrats "lying." You can't write comedy as good as that.

The op is one lie after another .

Anyone who leans left in it is a communist. Lol

"Communist ties, appeasement with our enemies"

:ROFLMAO:

EG8HuVzX0AAqdVs.jpg

trump-label.jpg

f03fdd118e6365ba654ab976a6e8028ae21e2137.png

Back
Top Bottom