• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Why is Muscovy Using made in ussr Mosin Nagants in Ukraine?

Litwin

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Centrist

Why is Muscovy Using made in ussr Mosin Nagants in Ukraine? You give me a Mosin to go to war with and I’m changing sides. ))) the czar should issue those troops period correct uniform too for the aesthetic
😂
😂

1648250153135.png

Last edited:
or the czar gave them mosins in case they get killed, turned, and too use less ammo ($).

Why is Muscovy Using made in ussr Mosin Nagants in Ukraine? You give me a Mosin to go to war with and I’m changing sides. ))) the czar should issue those troops period correct uniform too for the aesthetic
😂
😂

View attachment 67382130

Scraping the bottom of the barrel for equipment, looks like.

😂
😂

View attachment 67382130

Because they work?

The Browning M2 heavy machine gun entered service with the US military in 1933. There’s no reason to get rid of something that does the job well.

Scraping the bottom of the barrel for equipment, looks like.

Because they work?

The Browning M2 heavy machine gun entered service with the US military in 1933. There’s no reason to get rid of something that does the job well.

Judging from the bolt handle, it looks like a Model 1891/30 - pretty good sniper rifle.
DOES this horde OF bums look like THE second army to you guys ? rhetoric qestion of cos :LOL:

DOES this horde OF bums look like THE second army to you guys ? rhetoric qestion of cos :LOL:

Once again, if something isn’t broken.....one doesn’t fix it.

Back
Top Bottom