• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Why is Joe so incompetent?

Grandpappy

America First Populist
Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Other
The answer is that the people who "advise" him are Ivy League educated, liberal bubble dwelling, elitist, over idealistic individuals who have little or no clue about dealing with the real world.
What gives me that idea, you commies ask?
Joe was elected as a moderate Democrat
Unfortunately, his actions so far are those that the New Yorker magazine reading, liberal elite bubble dwellers would approve of.
The liberal elites don't know what they don't know, and have no business running the country.
Ergo....the fail continues

Show your technical school diploma?

I'd argue that Joe Biden is the most competent and the most experienced President this nation has ever had. I've got no problem whatsoever with the job he has done thus far.... and I've got no problem whatsoever with the course he has laid out going forward.

The man he replaced was the most inexperienced and incompetent we've ever had. You talk about elitist bubble dwellers.... and yet you worship at the feet of a man whose lifestyle puts Saddam Hussein's to shame?!? Jesus man.... wake up and smell the coffee!

The answer is that the people who "advise" him are Ivy League educated, liberal bubble dwelling, elitist, over idealistic individuals who have little or no clue about dealing with the real world.
Unfortunately, his actions so far are those that the New Yorker magazine reading, liberal elite bubble dwellers would approve of.
The liberal elites don't know what they don't know, and have no business running the country.
Wait. Didn't Trump go to an Ivy League school?
Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania is considered Ivy League.

LetsGoTrump.

Wait. Didn't Trump go to an Ivy League school?
Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania is considered Ivy League.

LetsGoTrump.

It's sure as hell a lot more elitist than the University of Delaware!

Biden sure as hell didn't get born into the Silver Spoon set.

It's like nobody knew solving complex issues could be so complicated.

He's not.

He is doing great job.

And even you disagree, do you think you could find your patriotism and stop trashing the President of the United States of America in the Middle of an international crisis?

Russian State TV is running Tucker Carlson and Republican leaders comments trashing Biden on a fricken loop.

You all are giving aid and comfort to the enemy.

it's disgusting.

Do you think you could put country over politics for a while?

If you can't I will be happy to buy you a one way ticket to a country that suits you better.

Yeah, look back to djt, his advisors were awesome. I mean criminal.

let's go grandpappy!

Printing money is easy. Actually fixing problems? Way more complex.
Are you suggesting that the money spent on infrastructure is not addressing any problems? If correct, why did any republicans vote for it.

BTW- I am quite certain you have never read one page of the New Yorker magazine. In fact, I'm a little surprised you even know that it exists.

He's not.

He is doing great job.

And even you disagree, do you think you could find your patriotism and stop trashing the President of the United States of America in the Middle of an international crisis?

Russian State TV is running Tucker Carlson and Republican leaders comments trashing Biden on a fricken loop.

You all are giving aid and comfort to the enemy.

it's disgusting.

Do you think you could put country over politics for a while?

If you can't I will be happy to buy you a one way ticket to a country that suits you better.

Good post, 'Voyd (y)

Many of these right-wing clowns are seriously lost...

Was there some mix-up with your government check this month or something?

Why do they let you post threads?

Entertainment. If the moderators are like I am, they do it because every time he posts a thread, I'm reminded about how glad I am not to be a Trump supporter and associated with such idiocy.

Oh, and commies!

How were you a "Bernie bro" when you're conservative and live in generally conservative San Diego?

He reminds me of the king in alice in wonderland. He is controlled by whoever the queen of hearts is.

Printing money is easy. Actually fixing problems? Way more complex.
...says the Trumper whose hero fixed ZERO "problems" (and created or worsened a few dozen) in 4 years.....and whose ONLY major legislation was a $2.3 TRILLION tax cut that was 100% UNPAID FOR (and that CEO's around the country TOLD him they did not need).

@Grandpappy why would you even talk about economics, when you so clearly have no idea w.t.f. you're saying?

Troll troll troll your boat, gently down the.. . :rolleyes:

...says the Trumper whose hero fixed ZERO "problems" (and created or worsened a few dozen) in 4 years.....and whose ONLY major legislation was a $2.3 TRILLION tax cut that was 100% UNPAID FOR (and that CEO's around the country TOLD him they did not need).

@Grandpappy why would you even talk about economics, when you so clearly have no idea w.t.f. you're saying?
As Nigel Tufnel of the seminal English rock group Spinal Tap famously said :"Well that's just nitpicking, isn't it?"

Back
Top Bottom