• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Why is it okay when hillary does it???????

She was getting beaten badly in the primary, and refused to concede. She essentially suggested she should not quit, because it was possible that Obama could get whacked late in the primary, as happened to Bobby Kennedy.

She wasn't making a threat, or joking about making a threat. Just making a tasteless and tone-deaf threat, especially as Secret Service protected Obama much earlier than usual due to potential threats.

Ohhhhhhhhhh...yeah, not cool. Not the same as making a veiled suggestion to assassinate someone, but not cool.

Everyone is missing my point. I guess I've failed in my delivery. The point is, it's all the same to a certain degree. The politicians are being themselves and we are so desperate to prove our candidate is the right candidate that we argue over the stupidest stuff. Donald trump says stupid things. There, I said it. But Hillary is corrupt, there I said it. We can argue all day long but Hillary did not make a plea for an assassination any more than trump did. The media is our bull sh;(),,???er as my dad would say. We need to pull back from our arguments and see the truth. The true truth and not what some reporter tells us is the truth. Neither was advocating violence, they were both just saying anything can happen.

If there were something to apologize for, I would think he would do so.

In the case of the cerebral spasms of the left, enticed by Hillary's MSM election division, the only thing that should be apologized for is that so many of her acolytes fall for it.

Every day seems to bring out a new low from Hillary's MSM election arm, which underscores the state run media effort she clearly embraces.

Yea. Trump has totally said nothing that deserves an apology.

Yea. Trump has totally said nothing that deserves an apology.

That is what I wrote. I'm glad it was clear to you.

The MSM should be apologizing to every voter, regardless of party affiliation, for assuming we are as stupid as they are playing us for.

That is what I wrote. I'm glad it was clear to you.

The MSM should be apologizing to every voter, regardless of party affiliation, for assuming we are as stupid as they are playing us for.

:lamo The delusion of some Trump supporters. I mean after-all mocking a disability.... Totally does not deserve an apology.

:lamo The delusion of some Trump supporters. I mean after-all mocking a disability.... Totally does not deserve an apology.

Subjective interpretation does not signal truth. Nothing to apologize for. Desperation of the left shouldn't compel anyone to do anything.

Subjective interpretation does not signal truth. Nothing to apologize for. Desperation of the left shouldn't compel anyone to do anything.

:lamo Good god. Really pulling out just every excuse in the book for poppa Trump

:lamo Good god. Really pulling out just every excuse in the book for poppa Trump

LOL. Look, I think the anti Trump folks are, for the most part, completely full of crap. For those who qualify, they will bark at any whistle designed to get their attention. I'm sure in reverse the feeling is mutual.

Back
Top Bottom