• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Why Is CDC Trying to Put a Mask on Your Face Again?

VySky

Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Moderate
Good luck with that. I don’t know anyone who would comply.

Would you?

——

If CDC concludes that a mandatory order remains necessary for the public’s health after that assessment, the Department of Justice will appeal the district court’s decision.”

What’s this about? The plaintiff Health Freedom Defense Fund issued a sharp statement:

If CDC concludes that a mandatory order remains necessary for the public’s health after that assessment, the Department of Justice will appeal the district court’s decision.”
Many wonder why Trump Republicans are worried about face masks, CRT, wokism, and women's health issues.

Maybe this is why.

By challenging the federal government the Republican Party is attacking our Constitution and along with it American democracy as a whole while embracing autocracy.

The Republican Party is expected to win control of Congress in November.

A Republican President lost reelection in November 2020 then led a coup attempt on Jan. 6, 2021, designed to overthrow the elected government.

147 Republican members of Congress voted to reject the Constitution mandated Electoral College results and the votes cast by the American people.

Republican state governments wish to control what is taught to our children, particularly when it comes to sex and race. They subjugate education professionals as in the case of teachers, principals, and superintendents.

The Republican Party wishes to control the health decisions made by women in consultation with their doctors. By doing so the Republican Party is in violation of the Supremacy Clause of our Constitution which "establishes that the Constitution, federal laws made pursuant to it, and treaties made under its authority, constitute the "supreme Law of the Land", and thus take priority over any conflicting state laws."

ABC reports, "The Oklahoma House gave final approval on Thursday to a Texas-style abortion ban that prohibits the procedure after about six weeks of pregnancy, before many women know they are pregnant. The bill approved by the GOP-led House on a 68-12 vote without discussion or debate now heads to Republican Gov. Kevin Stitt, who is expected to sign it within days."

This bill and others like it that have been passed by Republican state governments are in direct conflict with the Supreme Court. In essence, the Republican Party is directly challenging the sanctity of our federal government.

In Roe v. Wade and Planned Parenthood of Southeastern Pennsylvania v. Casey the Supreme Court has ruled on the right of abortion. The court ruled that the decision was to be made by the woman, not the state.

Despite leading an attempt to overthrow our elected government as President, Donald Trump today is the recognized leader of the Republican Party, and countless Republicans -- many already in government -- are seeking his endorsement. Trump is the leading Republican candidate for the Presidency in 2024.

That says it all for the Republican Party.

It is unlikely that forum Republicans will respond to the issues of this post. How do we know something is seriously wrong? The complete silence by Republicans on the issues although they are good at personal attacks on those who tell the truth.

Republicans do not talk about their party. They find other things to talk about. They should ask themselves why.

Would you?

——

What’s this about? The plaintiff Health Freedom Defense Fund issued a sharp statement:

Why? Control. Power. The midterm elections and hell, the 2024 election. It sure as hell isn't to stop the spread of a virus.

Why? Control. Power. The midterm elections and hell, the 2024 election. It sure as hell isn't to stop the spread of a virus.

1651365905028.png

:ROFLMAO:

Ummmm

Please explain the end game to requiring masks to combat the spread of COVID.

You should be glad that the leader of the current administration actually cares more about the welfare of Americans than the next election.

Would you?

——

I don't think you are seeking an answer, (IOW, shame on you for your reactionary mindset) but, for those who are,

I don't think you are seeking an answer, (IOW, shame on you for your reactionary mindset) but, for those who are,

lol....... Nobody cares

Actually it did and still does. The difference between England and the rest of Europe is that masks are no longer mandatory.

FRispmGXIAEsgQ2

Last edited:

Would you?
Well, they are doctors, you are not. I think I'm going to listen to doctors before I listen to some anonymous message board poster.

Would you?

——

"Why Is CDC Trying to Put a Mask on Your Face Again?"​

Because they can.;)

You should be glad that the leader of the current administration actually cares more about the welfare of Americans than the next election.
Up kinda late, considering his age, (How old is Trump again? 76, next month?)

Would you?

——

If masks are required as they previously were, sure I'll use them.

Only thing is, I work from home now, and rarely see anyone in person except fairly close family members a couple times a month, and the person who rents the other part of this house.

So I haven't needed to wear a mask much anyway.

Actually it did and still does. The difference between England and the rest of Europe is that masks are no longer mandatory.

FRispmGXIAEsgQ2
'Freedom Day'. Who comes up with crap like that? Like I said, I'm keeping my mask on while shopping or whatever. Ukraine is saturating the print media and airwaves, but Covid hasn't gone away. It would be foolish and irresponsible to believe otherwise just because the media have lost interest.

Would you?

——

Just to irritate you and anyone like you. Here we go with the mask outrage again. You are the ultimate censor, don't wear one if you don't want to, end of. On the other hand, it's folks like you why I wear a mask.

Who is the actual leader of the current administration? It certainly is not Joe Biden.

Back
Top Bottom