• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Why Is CDC Trying to Put a Mask on Your Face Again?

I cannot help it if you do not comprehend what you read.
Well I do have a hard time translating rambling..half baked conspiracy theories ..that contain zero evidence and almost less logic.
LMAO

Yes, get rid of a person's bodily autonomy and the government can force you to wear masks and force vaccines. Be careful what you wish for....
" We have to protect the children.."
But face it ..ultimately..the loss of autonomy is what the right wants..

Well I do have a hard time translating rambling..half baked conspiracy theories ..that contain zero evidence and almost less logic.
LMAO
Half baked conspiracy theories? Oh, you mean like the Russian Collusion hoax?

Half baked conspiracy theories? Oh, you mean like the Russian Collusion hoax?
Yeah..you know that's not a hoax right?
First..17 US agencies confirmed that the Russians did try to influence the 2016 election and confirmed it was putin who put it into place.
The Muller investigation got multiple indictments on Russians attempting to influence the election. Members of the Trump campaign met with the Russians multiple times. And lied about it..prompting guilty pleas..
And by all accounts the Russians tried to collude with the campaign.
You conspiracy types made out that investigating the Russian involvement was a hoax and but it was proven not to be.

Yes, get rid of a person's bodily autonomy and the government can force you to wear masks and force vaccines. Be careful what you wish for....
That all ended when SCOTUS made law aka Obamercare

You were forced to buy health insurance through the ACA? That is a lie.

You were forced to buy health insurance through the ACA? That is a lie.
Or pay a fine. Like losing your job for the unvaccinated. You’re punished

Or pay a fine. Like losing your job for the unvaccinated. You’re punished
The fines were done away with. Again, so you weren't forced to buy the insurance or pay a fine. So your example doesn't work at all in this case.

Hmm please examine what body autonomy did you lose with obamacare.??

Hmm please examine what body autonomy did you lose with obamacare.??
My choice. My body. We had a choice (ACA) but a fine came with the wrong choice.

The fines were done away with. Again, so you weren't forced to buy the insurance or pay a fine. So your example doesn't work at all in this case.
The fines were in place for years

My choice. My body. We had a choice (ACA) but a fine came with the wrong choice.
Again what body autonomy did you lose?
Healthcare insurance is not body autonomy.

Back
Top Bottom