• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Why is Biden now less popular than Trump? He's earned It

VySky

Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Moderate
Oh boy. Where do we start. This thread has potential to draw insightful in depth analysis into just how did Biden accomplish such a feat. Look at what voters did to our country to punish us for electing Trump. Just what will we get then out of the ashes from the 4 year Biden dumpster fire?
———-

Play Video
President Biden says he'll not send troops to Ukraine if Russia invades
President Joe Biden is now so unpopular that he has fallen a bit below even Donald Trump’s dismal showing at this point in his presidency.
Real Clear Politics average of presidential approval polls has Biden at 41% approval and 53% disapproval. Trump’s corresponding 2018 approval number edges Biden at 41.4%, with disapproval at 53.9%.
How did it come to this? Biden started out with much higher approval than Trump, who was hampered in his first year by the false Russian collusion narrativeand highly negative news coverage. But by the start of Trump’s second year, his numbers began slowly to improve; Biden’s have continued to sink. Now those converging lines have crossed.

It's a funny world when one of the most avid Trump supporters on the forum is basically saying, "At the moment, Biden is so unpopular--how unpopular is he?--I say, he's so unpopular that people like him even less than they liked the shit bucket that I continue to support here daily and nightly."

It's a joke that leaves the listener feeling that the joke teller somehow missed the point of his own punchline.

It's a funny world when one of the most avid Trump supporters on the forum is basically saying, "At the moment, Biden is so unpopular--how unpopular is he?--I say, he's so unpopular that people like him even less than they liked the shit bucket that I continue to support here daily and nightly."

It's a joke that leaves the listener feeling that the joke teller somehow missed the point of his own punchline.

So I guess that makes Biden an even bigger bucket of ***** ?

So I guess that makes Biden an even bigger bucket of ***** ?

That's the funniest part. It's like he's trying to invent a new kind of insult. Instead of a "your mama is so ugly" joke, he's leading off with "your mama is so much uglier than my ugly mama."

He doesn't seem to be aware that he's trash-talking his own guy.

And I guess it isn't clicking for you, either.

Another funny wrinkle is that, due to Trump being less popular than Biden throughout the vast majority of Biden's presidency, VySky inadvertently clubs his own guy with his own argument.

Not much reflection in VySky's nightly thread dump.

That's the funniest part. It's like he's trying to invent a new kind of insult. Instead of a "your mama is so ugly" joke, he's leading off with "your mama is so much uglier than my ugly mama."

Another funny wrinkle is that, due to Trump being less popular than Biden throughout the vast majority of Biden's presidency, VySky inadvertently clubs his own guy with his own argument.

What makes it even more pathetic is that Trump had an extremely hostile media giving him bad reviews, while Biden has an extremely friendly media giving him bad reviews.

When your own propagandists turn against you, you know you've completely ****ed up.

What makes it even more pathetic is that Trump had an extremely hostile media giving him bad reviews, while Biden has an extremely friendly media giving him bad reviews.

When your own propagandists turn against you, you know you've completely ****ed up.

Of course, I reject the numerous flimsy, self-serving premises in your reply upon which you rely wholeheartedly sans evidence, unless you count a wild-eyed reflection in the mirror and "FILTH" carved into the bathroom tile.

One simple reason Biden is less popular: he doesn't have a cult base who keep his floor at a certain level.

No.... nice try... You missed the point.

America has buyers remorse voting for BIden as the polls reflect.

Do you?

One simple reason Biden is less popular: he doesn't have a cult base who keep his floor at a certain level.
Has nothing to do with America in the shithouse though?

On the assumption that you still have the same Opinion Poll organisations as per the last 5-6 years , the true figures are even worse for Sleepy.

Probably below 30% already .
Worst US political old man ever, hysterically your Commander in Chief .
One who wet himself in front of the Pope and farted loudly in company with our fragrant Royals .

On the assumption that you still have the same Opinion Poll organisations as per the last 5-6 years , the true figures are even worse for Sleepy.

Probably below 30% already .
Worst US political old man ever, hysterically your Commander in Chief .
One who wet himself in front of the Pope and farted loudly in company with our fragrant Royals .

No! Probably below 20% already.

Twenty percent! For the mathematically challenged, that is one Biden supporter out of forty who all hate his guts, even the Biden supporter, who really hates his guts but is just being nice! So the real number is zero percent!

That's right! Even the people who like Biden in polling admit in later polls that no, they really hate Biden! and they were just being nice!

Also Biden is winner of Worst Person Ever! I don't know if that's true, but it popped into my head and felt right, and then I wrote it, and it looked good, so it must be true!

And don't forget, kids, eating paint chips cures Covid. Follow the science.

When in doubt, eat paint chips.

Last edited:
No! Probably below 20% already.

Twenty percent! For the mathematically challenged, that is one Biden supporter out of forty who all hate his guts, even the Biden supporter, who really hates his guts but is just being nice! So the real number is zero percent!

That's right! Even the people who like Biden in polling admit in later polls that no, they really hate Biden! and they were just being nice!

Also Biden is winner of Worst Person Ever! I don't know if that's true, but it popped into my head and felt right, and then I wrote it, and it looked good, so it must be true!

And don't forget, kids, eating paint chips cures Covid. Follow the science.

When in doubt, eat paint chips.
I would not go so far as to say Biden was the "Worst Person Ever." Just because Biden is a Dixiecrat, pedophile and traitor, I'm sure there are others who are worse.

I love how polls didn't mean anything when Trump was in the White House and tanking and now they mean everything to the right.

Here's what DOES matter, Biden will still be president tomorrow and he is still out performing Trump's current favorability numbers.

Of course, I reject the numerous flimsy, self-serving premises in your reply upon which you rely wholeheartedly sans evidence, unless you count a wild-eyed reflection in the mirror and "FILTH" carved into the bathroom tile.

Of course.

Humility does not run deep in this board.

Has Joy Reid done one of her famous fails in Biden's direction ? If so, I have not heard about it (does not mean it didn't happen).

Yes, it is strange how we got to hear about Trump sins for four years (including from Biden).

Trump gets dumped and all of sudden.....

"That's in the past....lets unite"

Like that's going to happen.

I love how polls didn't mean anything when Trump was in the White House and tanking and now they mean everything to the right.

Here's what DOES matter, Biden will still be president tomorrow and he is still out performing Trump's current favorability numbers.

And you are committing the same sin that someone else accused the OP of.

Hitler probably has better favorability numbers than Trump.

That bar is set at what we call the snake limbo level.

Oh, it clicked alright.

But, not the way you want to spin it.

I know Trump is unpopular (a big big big ugly mama).

You gotta work pretty hard to get below that.

The OP wins.

And let's not even talk about our sitting VP.

🤮🤮🤮🤮

Your best of the worst is worse than our best of the worst; maybe the problem is they are all the worst of the worst. Anyone who could actually be a 'best person for the job' will have nothing to do with politics, or is instantly drummed out of the running by the parties.

It is not possible for anyone to be less popular than Trump as Trump continues downward .........

"America is Back!!" - Joe Biden

"LOL!" - The World

Biden's doing fine. Sadly, Americans have come to expect a show from the POTUS. Today, charisma counts, competence does not.

I don't want to be entertained. I want the POTUS to do his job, and so far, Biden is doing well

Oh boy. Where do we start. This thread has potential to draw insightful in depth analysis into just how did Biden accomplish such a feat. Look at what voters did to our country to punish us for electing Trump. Just what will we get then out of the ashes from the 4 year Biden dumpster fire?
———-

Play Video
President Biden says he'll not send troops to Ukraine if Russia invades
President Joe Biden is now so unpopular that he has fallen a bit below even Donald Trump’s dismal showing at this point in his presidency.
Real Clear Politics average of presidential approval polls has Biden at 41% approval and 53% disapproval. Trump’s corresponding 2018 approval number edges Biden at 41.4%, with disapproval at 53.9%.
How did it come to this? Biden started out with much higher approval than Trump, who was hampered in his first year by the false Russian collusion narrativeand highly negative news coverage. But by the start of Trump’s second year, his numbers began slowly to improve; Biden’s have continued to sink. Now those converging lines have crossed.

It's a truly dismal number when you consider how all the legacy media has been carrying his water up until lately. Where as trump had this media demonizing him from day one.

Back
Top Bottom