• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Why in the world was Biden in Minnesota yesterday?

zimmer

Educating the Ignorant
Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
Why was he there... early victory lap? ROTFLOL...

No Republican has won the state since 1972...

Not even Reagan won it in 1984... and he won 49 States.

Revealing... to say the least...

Last edited:
Why is here there... early victory lap? RORFLOL...

Most likely because Trump is there. Makes the handlers nervous. They're really jumpy now, the polls are tightening and he couldn't draw a crowd if they were paid.

Pedophile Joe is also painfully aware of what the BLM/Antifa anarchy and the "Defund the Police" movement has done to his chances of keeping the state from flipping from blue to red.

Perhaps he know something that his Party Propaganda Service (the media) isn't telling anyone.

Perhaps he know something that his Party Propaganda Service (the media) isn't telling anyone.
And something the Leftists here seem not to understand.

‘Between that and Miami Dade...

Ouch...

Most likely because Trump is there. Makes the handlers nervous. They're really jumpy now, the polls are tightening and he couldn't draw a crowd if they were paid.
The riots in Minnesota pissed off a lot of people... they don’t like what happened... and the Democrats did nothing to halt it.

They didn’t even condemn Antifa and BLM for their insane urban bonfires. If they can’t stand up to that scum, they can’t fight for the nation at large.

Funny, you haven't asked why he and Harris were in Texas this week.

Funny, you haven't asked why he and Harris were in Texas this week.
He also didn't say why Trump was in GA....

Reactions: jpn
Last edited:

And I thought you guys said he was hiding in the basement. Trumpians, sooo fickle

Pedophile Joe is also painfully aware of what the BLM/Antifa anarchy and the "Defund the Police" movement has done to his chances of keeping the state from flipping from blue to red.
Yeah, that’s it. :rolleyes:

I would assume he was there because his campaign thinks he should be.

As to their reasoning, I have no idea.

Maybe they don't want to be accused of ignoring states like Clinton was in 2016?

Biden surely wants to cement the state but I'm certain that the biggest reason Biden was here is because Tina Smith, a pretty weak Democrat is tied in a senate race against a sociopathic conspiracy embracing white power advocate embracing republican named Jason Lewis. He's a vocal believer in QAnon and one of the most appalling human beings in the world. Of course, this means he totally "owns the libs." If you're loud and hate minorities, that owns the libs, and riles up enough people that Smith could lost.

So thanks again, Kristin Gillibrand and Politico, for saying "I think we should skip the whole ethics committee process" leading the way for Franken to a forced resignation. Nice going, libs, you got owned on that one, and it was a gift that keeps on giving. That said, I will vote for Tina Smith but I will not be voting for Biden. If there's no need, I'll sleep better at night.

Biden surely wants to cement the state but I'm certain that the biggest reason Biden was here is because Tina Smith, a pretty weak Democrat is tied in a senate race against a sociopathic conspiracy embracing white power advocate embracing republican named Jason Lewis. He's a vocal believer in QAnon and one of the most appalling human beings in the world. Of course, this means he totally "owns the libs." If you're loud and hate minorities, that owns the libs, and riles up enough people that Smith could lost.

So thanks again, Kristin Gillibrand and Politico, for saying "I think we should skip the whole ethics committee process" leading the way for Franken to a forced resignation. Nice going, libs, you got owned on that one, and it was a gift that keeps on giving. That said, I will vote for Tina Smith but I will not be voting for Biden. If there's no need, I'll sleep better at night.
Quoting...
...due to the drop in Smith’s lead with women and suburban voters, according to KSTP.

That suburban women bit has to scare the living hell out of the Biden campaign.

Back
Top Bottom